It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Column Window?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Looks like either and electrical or communication pull box to me. what is it doing in a support column?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Agent Smith provides a nice image, it shows a column, excuse me you can see where a column once sat. The area around the column is free of walls ect, what you expect when an explosion occurs. Notice also how black the walls are on that floor, floor 4. Floor 5 above has no fire damage in comparison, neither does the floor underneath. What apart from explosives could have caused this column and the surrounding area to vanish into thin air, and the fires to be so selective?

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That picture was taken after they started demolishing and clearing away.
Don't forget when it happened it looked like this:

So in answer to your question, bulldozers/cranes maybe?
And the areas exposed to fire limited by, walls (later removed)?

[edit on 29-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So in answer to your question, bulldozers/cranes maybe?

I was thinking more along the lines of a fire extingisher bomb, unfortunately they left the detonator in the trunk of the moved taxi.

[edit on 29/3/06 by Skibum]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Agent Smith yes it did look like that after the collapse, and if you look you can see the angle that the collapsed section is sitting at. sitting at that angle it is not yet touching that column. Viewing implosion videos of such structures shows the angle that the beam/slab needs to be at before any damage is put upon that column. I am sure they never removed that column by accident when they were removing the debris. They were being very carefull to prop and shore. The fire damage on that blackened level is quite clear to see, but not below or above, i would really get my eyes tested if you can't see it.
Had they removed all the unsafe debris they would have had to remove those two windows and steel which hang precariously in many images.
Had they taken that steel and windows away they would have exposed that column on level 4 for all to see. A column explodes 2 floors above the level of the supposed plane that entered the building.
But no they remove a supposed fire extiguisher housing which had survived and still in place after the explosion and collapse and fire.
Taking that onboard i was stupid giving in so easy remembering i still had issues to do with the article in the void being cone shaped, look at the angle formed with the top and the right edge of your extiguisher in the enhanced version so kindly made for us by a member, we are looking for an angle of 90 degrees, it is clearly not.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I just want to say this, athough it is terribly off topic. I noticed something while scrolling through the third page. The enlarged picture of the fire extinguisher posted by Zaphod looks chillingly like the Grim Reaper. I'm not trying to add some spiritual connotation, it's just something I found interesting. Squint.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's a fire extinguisher.
No doubt.
The arguements here in this thread prove that.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Edit: I think I have the wrong building in mind. This is from the Pentagon, isn't it? lol

Thought I was looking at something amazingly wrong there for a second.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
. I see masonry. .

you mean like ...the NWO sorry could not resist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join