It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Column Window?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Just for you, here are a few pictures of fire extinguishers, just fire extinguishers in general. See the similarties? Amazing isn't it.

They all have double levers and none are cone shaped, glad to see you are trying. Try again.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You simply can't see the other portion of the handle. It's obvious to everyone but you that it's simply a fire extinguisher.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

How's this. Looks kinda cone shaped to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It is also obvious that it is not "in the column" but rather it is in the enclosure built out around the column.

You can even see the metal drywall studs the fire extinguisher cabinet is mounted on.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Now you've posted the picture, it looks like it's in the wall to me..

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You really are close minded about this. .

Troll.

LOL really, i think it is you who is the troll, you are adding nothing to this conspiracy section at all, you want to be the thread killer. If you want to believe the official story that is fine with me, i won't say you are close minded. Just as i choose not to believe in aliens, i won't be in that section poo pooing everyones words, get a life you wonderful person.

MOD EDIT: Please review our Terms and Conditions

Please do not insult fellow members

[edit on 28-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The Links, while I commend your in depth research, you do appear to ignore the fact that many people can explain your anomolies. You seem to consistantly forget to post links to original images so people can see the context, while also (in other cases) ignoring other, clearer images from the same source.
You do appear to enjoy provoking a reaction amongst people, but i do admire your dedication in finding anomalies for analysis.
You can't however get upset when a large number of people come forward and point out what it is you are looking at, why ask people's opinions if you are not interested in learning what it actually is?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Looks alot like a fire extinguisher encased in the wall around a supporting column.

Think... if it was a bomb would FEMA be putting it on there website... under the section entitled 'debunking our official story'.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Looks like a fire extinguisher inside a supporting beam to me too. The fire extinguisher is no longer bright red also. Is the lack of color due to heat or it exploding or chemical reaction?

Below the space where the fire extinguisher is seen, we have what looks like asbestos against the beam as we would expect to see. The person on the 'picker' looks to be in a full suit which if often used in serious abatement procedures. I can't tell what kind of head gear the person has but should be fully enclosed with air filtering and recirculation.

I don't see any enclosed wall so what are these people here talking about?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The wall is NORMALLY enclosed. However due to the damage, it's no longer enclosed.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The guy in the basket is wearing just a normal air mask with charcoal canisters. You can buy one at Home Depot if you really want one.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ug87
The guy in the basket is wearing just a normal air mask with charcoal canisters. You can buy one at Home Depot if you really want one.

You really think so?

Then what kind of suit is he wearing? Let us know where we can buy that too and how much it costs. thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hopefully this will help, the main big picture is enhanced using brightness and sharpen filters on Photoshop. The one in bottom left is the crop from the main picture The Links posted and obivously the fire extinguisher pic is just one that came up on Google.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The wall is NORMALLY enclosed. However due to the damage, it's no longer enclosed.

Is it? are you saying that the plans show this or are you speculating again? I don't see any wall and it looks like the extinguisher or bomb or whatever it is faces outward just behind the buildings facing metal work.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The extinguisher is in a box just like AgentSmith showed in his pics. Do you really think they're gonna leave all that piping and metalwork around it exposed? It's head on, but if it were shown from the side you would see the wall section that was around it before it was blown apart in the explosion/collapse.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Then what kind of suit is he wearing? Let us know where we can buy that too and how much it costs. thanks.

www.screwfix.com...

www.screwfix.com...

3M HEPA Mask

List Price: $24.99
Our Price: $21.99
You Save: $3.00
Availability: In stock

Free shipping on orders over $150.*
Email this Page to a Friend

Customer Reviews | Buy Now

3M HEPA Mask
You can finally do your yard work, without suffering through all the allergy symptoms! Economical and efficient, this mask features HEPA protection to block out dust, mold and pollen. Do chores inside or out, with the protection you need to breathe clean air. Adjustable latex straps provide a custom fit. Filters and face piece are reusable.
Please note: Masks that have been opened may not be returned.
www.achooallergy.com...

NexGen Coverall w/ Attached Hood

NexGen Coverall with zipper front attached hood, and elastic wrists & ankle.
A proprietary composite of breathable film and nonwoven fabric.
Lightweight and soft, yet strong, whether wet or dry.
Anti-static.
Breathable, yet an excellent barrier against particles and some hazardous liquids used in general industrial environments.
25/case

Price: $108.95
www.safetyplus.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.safetyplus.net...

Emphasis mine...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The extinguisher is in a box just like AgentSmith showed in his pics. Do you really think they're gonna leave all that piping and metalwork around it exposed? It's head on, but if it were shown from the side you would see the wall section that was around it before it was blown apart in the explosion/collapse.

Why does the box extend above and below that floor? It looks like a supporting beam to me. Furthermore, how far into the building is this? Nobody here seems to know.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It looks like it goes floor to ceiling in the pic he posted. In the big pic it goes floor to ceiling, and the next one starts at the floor above, and goes to the ceiling, etc.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

NexGen Coverall w/ Attached Hood

NexGen Coverall with zipper front attached hood, and elastic wrists & ankle.
A proprietary composite of breathable film and nonwoven fabric.
Lightweight and soft, yet strong, whether wet or dry.
Anti-static.
Breathable, yet an excellent barrier against particles and some hazardous liquids used in general industrial environments.
25/case

Price: $108.95
www.safetyplus.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.safetyplus.net...

Emphasis mine...

Doesn't look like what they are wearing to me? Besides I don't know where you are from but my understanding is that when you are working in an area with asbestos with so many pp's per million in the air you are supposed to be wearing special clothing.

My understanding is that much of the structural steel in the WTC was coated in spray on asbestos. Which brings up the question of how effective fire would be in melting too, but that is to asked in annother thread.

So the construction company or whoever is employing these guys is breaking the law.

MOD EDIT: Fixed quote tags

[edit on 29-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
The Links, while I commend your in depth research, you do appear to ignore the fact that many people can explain your anomolies.

I am not ignoring any facts presented to me, as none are being presented.

[You seem to consistantly forget to post links to original images so people can see the context,

I don't know where half of the images come from that i have collected in the last few weeks, i am very very sorry Agent Smith. I find something in one of those images which i would like to enquire about, and i post it in a thread, i crop it to keep it simple and to keep the size down. If there is further question about it i can try and work out where i got it from, today this took over 2 hours. Source unknown would save me allot of bother believe me.

[while also (in other cases) ignoring other, clearer images from the same source.

Now your back on about another thread where i found an image from a site with thousands of images, unlike yourself i only downloaded what i thought i needed at the time. And from of those initial images again i asked a question of, you saying i should return to the site i got my original from and cross check every image before asking a question here on ATS?

[You do appear to enjoy provoking a reaction amongst people,

I ask questions people have problems answering.

but i do admire your dedication in finding anomalies for analysis.
You can't however get upset when a large number of people come forward and point out what it is you are looking at, why ask people's opinions if you are not interested in learning what it actually is?

If you call my words of "GET A LIFE YOU SAD PERSON" being upset then you are a sad person also. The ultimate Troll calls me a troll and i get censored for calling him a sad person, lol what next.

MOD EDIT: Fixed quote tags

You will cease the name calling, if you bother to look you will see Zaphod's comment was edited as well.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join