It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Column Window?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Here is an image of a column in the collapsed section.

Perhaps a pipe, maybe something else.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It's a fire extinguisher. If you look closely at the pic you can see the handle on top, and the hose coming off one side.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Negative view may help.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
You can see it a little better there. It even shows up red, like a fire extinguisher that wasn't charred.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
It's a fire extinguisher. If you look closely at the pic you can see the handle on top, and the hose coming off one side.

Now thats the most stupid place to house a fire extiguisher i have ever seen. Cut the centre out of a column to house an extiguisher

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Links

Now thats the most stupid place to house a fire extiguisher i have ever seen. Cut the centre out of a column to house an extiguisher

OK...

Well hes right, its a fire extinguisher.

Is this gonna be another 20 pages of debate on whether this is a fire extinguisher or a seagull?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You see that a lot in ANY building. They make an opening, put a door over it, and house the fire extinguisher in it.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You see that a lot in ANY building. They make an opening, put a door over it, and house the fire extinguisher in it.

Show me one, any example of an "whatever" housed within a suporting column.
Show me any extiguisher shaped like the outline you make out is an extiguisher.
I will provide a device and fuse that reflects what we can see, if i really must.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Ok, I'll have a former coworker take a picture of the office I used to work in. There was an airline in there before us, and they have a message tube system cut into the support colum of one wall. It has a nice door with tubes for the messages. It'll take a couple of days to get it though.

But of course it CAN'T be a fire extinguisher. It's GOT to be a bomb.

[edit on 3/28/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
You know, it sure look a hell of a lot like a fire extinguisher to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It's also not "cut into" the column. it's set in the wall enclosing the column.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Ok, I'll have a former coworker take a picture of the office I used to work in. There was an airline in there before us, and they have a message tube system cut into the support colum of one wall. It has a nice door with tubes for the messages. It'll take a couple of days to get it though.

But of course it CAN'T be a fire extinguisher. It's GOT to be a bomb.

[edit on 3/28/2006 by Zaphod58]

Save yourself the bother, that is not acceptable,
show a fire extiguisher housed within a supporting column.

Your friends are trying to tell you that is not possible,
they believe it is housed in the wall, which wall i could not tell you because there is no wall in front of that column, there is no floor to accomadate a wall.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Once again, it is not set in the column, it is in the enclosure around the column.

Big difference.

Please post a link to the picture you cut that from.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I finally get to agree with Howard....yippie!!!!! It looks like a fire extinguisher to me.

us.st11.yimg.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It looks like a fire extinguisher to me also.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Can you link ot the original picture too please, it helps to see it in it's original context.
In fact, can you please just post links to the original pictures with all your investigations like this in the future.. We tend to encourage it around here and it makes investigations so much easier

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised that you went from

Show me one, any example of an "whatever" housed within a suporting column.

to

Save yourself the bother, that is not acceptable,
show a fire extiguisher housed within a supporting column.

when I said that I could prove that they do too cut into columns and use them for things. What a shock that was.

Just for you, here are a few pictures of fire extinguishers, just fire extinguishers in general. See the similarties? Amazing isn't it.

And if you look really closely at the pics AgentSmith put up you'll notice the nice fire extinguishers in the WALL just like this one is. If you look even closer at your picture you can still see the wall around the support column like Howard said.

Are you really so close minded about this that you can't see it's a simple fire extinguisher? Or are you just trolling to cause an argument about something so simple?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Nope that's not good enough Agent Smith, it needs to be housed within a supporting column.
www.photolibrary.fema.gov...
www.photolibrary.fema.gov...

And if somebody could provide an example of a cone shaped fire extiguisher with a single lever.

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You really are close minded about this. Look at the ones I posted, and superimpose them on your picture. The "cone" shape is the HANDLE. You pull the pin, squeeze the HANDLE, and the halon comes out.

MOD EDIT: Removed unnecessary name calling

[edit on 28-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join