It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk reptilian/alien sketches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Somebody please enlighten me here.Where did this whole thing of "Reptillians" come from?I hear about them alot.

Personally i find this whole thing of reptillians hard to swallow.Sounds fabricated to me.I really dont think there is any existence of visitation of beings by the name of Reptillians.I dont think they exist.Neither do this "Draco".

Where did this all come from?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Really makes you think if their could have been a Reptilian - Mesoamerica connections. Surely any aliens that had the technology to come to earth could have appeared very godlike. I bet with alittle modern human tech I could pull off a pretty convincing god act to people thousands of years ago.

It would be so easy. All you'd need to do is show them how you can pull sound out of the great beyond (by use of an iPod), kill them with a stick (shotgun), and find out anything in seconds (the net).

Those three show powers of conjuration, power over life and death, and omniscience.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Somebody please enlighten me here.Where did this whole thing of "Reptillians" come from?I hear about them alot.

use the enlightened ats search function and type ''reptilians'' .. good read

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
Sounds interesting please post up your pics! I don't think you can upload the pics the same way you upload your avatar, as the pics will be much bigger in size than an avatar and there's a 100k (or so) quota on here?
Unfortuantly I can not upload them as I have no webspace at the moment, but you could try to upload them via imageshack or another website similar to it and post them that way?

yes I will post them, but I have to figure out how. I tried using image shack...Oh I have a good idea. I'll just post the link to my drawings ^_o

www.deviantart.com...

Up above that image is one the reptilians I have seen.. I put too many horns on its head though. Also they don't have forked tongues like that. I shouldn't have drawn the forked tongue.

Now this one is a albino draconian. They remind me of "demon beasts" or the "Devil"

www.deviantart.com...

I saw that one in a dream...what is funny is that I didn't even know what a draco looked like. I just assummed it was one because of its scaly skin. So immediately after I woke up from my dream I searched google, and typed in Draconian since I have never searched them before. And up pops this creature!

web.tiscali.it...

ABOVE: Drawing is (c) to who ever did that...

Although...mine looks a bit more humanish, but still same idea!

Now, here are some dream sketches of aliens I have seen im my dreams...

www.deviantart.com...

the one to the right top, is obviously a reptilian. That was the one I had encountered, minus the black robe. Just look at that NASTY face!

Finally there is this one...Now this was a very long bizzare dream I had, where apparently I had gone to what the lady said, "Shambala" The lady on that thing, she calls it a Jakton...or something like that.. I have no idea. I only remember little of the dream, but! I remember what she and the creature looked like.

If anyone has seen any beings like this at all.. let me know. You don't just have these alien dreams because of a freaky imagination... there is more to it...especially if you have seen that species but the next day you look it up and you find other experiences of the same thing.

So what do you all think???

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So not OLNY do you astral travel and have experiences with reptilians (mabey other stuff too), you also a artist with a devient art account.

Thats too many different kinds of cool for just one person, too much cool ahhh my senses of cool detection are overloading.

I have been supassed, utterly beaten, their is no way I stand a chance of beating the cool of one person, with my current cool level.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

www.deviantart.com...

Up above that image is one the reptilians I have seen.. I put too many horns on its head though. Also they don't have forked tongues like that. I shouldn't have drawn the forked tongue.

one of the reptilians you have seen
, please explain

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't know if the reptilian was wearing a black skull and bones t-shirt. And I can speak for someone else, but I think that might be... pretty close to what they saw.

Sharrr.

Anyway, with my cool new signature. Lets see who is the master of cool now whitelightwolf.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalki

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

www.deviantart.com...

one of the reptilians you have seen
, please explain

i think i won't expect an answer as i just saw whitelightwolf has been banned
mod you just banned a reptilian witness
well maybe it was his imagination anyways

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
"Woooahh....that is so wierd.. I dunno if reptilians look like that or not. I'lve seen a hybrid reptilian, but none of those."

He seen crap i am 100% sure there is no reptillian conspiracy. It is all based on peoples fantasies and imaginations nothing more.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kalki

Those are some pretty cool sketches, OP!
I wonder who sketched them in the first place....

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

southern_Guardian

Personally i find this whole thing of reptillians hard to swallow.Sounds fabricated to me.I really dont think there is any existence of visitation of beings by the name of Reptillians.I dont think they exist.Neither do this "Draco".

Where did this all come from?

It all came from an unlikely source.

Check out my thread on the topic.
edit on 30-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join