It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implants As Weapons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Just a thought...

I theorize that it could be possible that implants are going be used for something more sinister than tracking, monitoring, and information gathering. What I mean is... Implants could be weapons implanted into us in a dormancy stage, set to activate at a certain time in our future, or perhaps remotely activated, that would instantly kill anyone implanted with one.

Seems like a very strategic first step in wiping out a huge portion of the human population. Imagine (you don't have an implant) you're walking the streets of downtown New York and suddenly, thousands around you in every direction drop dead in mid-stride.

That could be the first major battle, and we would lose so horribly that we would not even have known that it happened. And any remaining humans would be so few, and so ignorant (most probably knowing nothing about ETs) that they could be easily wiped out using good old fashioned military tactics with no practical resistance what-so-ever.

Why do I think aliens would go through so much trouble of implanting so many people with instant death devices?

"Therefore the skillful leader subdues the enemy's troops without any fighting; he captures their cities without laying siege to them; he overthrows their kingdom without lengthy operations in the field." ~ SunTzu - Art of War

"Thus we may know that there are five essentials
for victory:
(1) He will win who knows when to fight and when
not to fight.
(2) He will win who knows how to handle both superior
and inferior forces.
(3) He will win whose army is animated by the same
spirit throughout all its ranks.
(4) He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take
the enemy unprepared.

(5) He will win who has military capacity and is
not interfered with by the sovereign." ~ SunTzu - Art of War