It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Nuke Traced To Texas!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If this is correct, and reverse speech is the truth... then I am truly terrified. If this plan goes forward, then it is truly the end of the world as we know it, and what many of us have hoped would not happen and what some have been planning out for ages. Jeez... and on Easter.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
do you think this is real>?

I think it is a hoax but that is just me.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthaction
do you think this is real>?

I think it is a hoax but that is just me.

Well, hmmm... I actually think the possibilty of the U.S. nuking itself is a very real possibility. The reverse speech thing seems like it could be real as well, but I have no idea what it is about, so who knows. Either way, we are due for another "attack". It has been almost 5 years! That is quite a long time. Something has got to give. Easter seems a little dramatic (as if the nuke wasn' t dramatic enough). Easter would, however, make it seem more like it was Islamists. We won't have to wait too long to find out if it is real or not, though.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have some freaky concerns over the west coast too....which I live near. All the sudden they are going to stop all commercial fishing on th pacific???
C2C...that night that quayle was on he said Major fire power was being taken to Guam, and that Gaum was a nuclear base. Tsunami drills were taking place periotically last summer....earthquakes... etcetera. Well.... now look who's accross the Pacific from us..... and why the hell is Guam being loaded up with major fire powere at a nuclear base?

I'm not getting a very good feeling about it!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
PS...not to mention all the strange weather we are having. Is China using weather warefare on us... or is it our Gov...in the hopes of creating apocalyptic type stuff to make us think ....who know's?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i heard about the ban on fishing on the west coast jensouth31 i think it means something is up may be mutiple nukes who knows

i was born in california and i would hate to see an attack there ....where i live now is down wind of houston to some degree..

all our weather comes from that direction this time of year......

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
like i watch d newz in my tv...d IAEA people arrived in Iran wth hope to persuade Tehran to stop d nuclear project b4 this matter is brin' up to d Security Council of PBB. moreover, d US government is said re makin' preparation to start d attck by air to Iran. I wonder why US become so busy-body like a grumpy old granny on this matter....wake-up PBB ...Israel is clearly have nuclear ok!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by legolas
like i watch d newz in my tv...d IAEA people arrived in Iran wth hope to persuade Tehran to stop d nuclear project b4 this matter is brin' up to d Security Council of PBB. moreover, d US government is said re makin' preparation to start d attck by air to Iran. I wonder why US become so busy-body like a grumpy old granny on this matter....wake-up PBB ...Israel is clearly have nuclear ok!

your on the wrong thread legolas this is talking about a russian nuke in texas not in iran see the 250 nukes shiped too iran thread ........

i'm sure you'll have some input there OK?

[edit on 9-4-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
i heard about the ban on fishing on the west coast jensouth31 i think it means something is up

Yeah somethings not right!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i thought that it could be they are trying to keep the boat traffic down for some reason....i have a bad feeling about this!!!

west coast ports could be an alternative strike site if something went wrong in texas?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Or maybe it's not an alternate...maybe it has something to do with Asia? Maybe it has something to do with Guam gearing up?

But one thing you can bet on....it's not to save the salmon run.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
jen i read your post on the vision you had ........kinda spooky .....i was wondering if you have had any visions of nukes going off in texas???

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
WEll today is good friday.I am keeping my fingers crossed.Btw on april 16th it would be 60th anniversay of the texas nuclear test,Wasn't the date of the Pentagon attack exactly 60 years after the building was begun-September 11, 1941?.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by warthog911]

[edit on 14-4-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It's funny how everyone becomes so panic on that type of news
Why everybody is looking on Russia as if it were "The Pits Of Hell Country"?..

----------
Detox admin

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I dont think anything will happen. You cant forsee this stuff. There will be a day when an attack happens but when that day come no one will know about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Fuhr if an attack does happen, with all the people it would take to orchestrate such an ordeal, how could no one know about it? If it becomes found out b4 hand, it will come from information disclosed from people who know. soo someone will know. ya know?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yeah. I don't know, but it doesn't matter what you believe.
Sunday we'll know. I'll keep the news on. If it happens, he was right. If it doesn't, it doesn't.
I'll keep listening.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Fuhr if an attack does happen, with all the people it would take to orchestrate such an ordeal, how could no one know about it? If it becomes found out b4 hand, it will come from information disclosed from people who know. soo someone will know. ya know?

Your right, I just dont see how it would be leaked on a message board. September 11th came out of left field and Im sure the next attack will too, Nobody will call the date of the next attack.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sunday April 16 9:11 central time Texas City Texas - my call. Hope I'm wrong... no visions, no reverse speech analysis - a guess/feeling using "Kentucky Windage" - "scientific" as anything else at this point.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Its as good a call as any Kaminski. Hooker with a senator, ex-intel guy puttin together pieces he sees. With all the cry wolves, its gonna be anyones guess who is actually giving factual information.

Sept 11th did not come out of left field Fuhr. What about the thousands of stock put options on american and united airlines shortly before that day. What about the isreali companies that closed up shop and moved out of the WTC with no warning, breaching a lease agreement.

the someones that know will either be making money off of it, or attempting to warn the masses in one way or another. Now if i held that info, am i gonna attempt to warn a bunch of people that will look at me funny, or would i goto a like minded forum full of people. Im not saying any of these attacks are gonna happen, im saying your reasoning is possibly flawed, you might wanna rethink it. but thats just my opinion as always.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join