It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Nuke Traced To Texas!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
nor will there be one

N E X T
---->

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
listen to the link given by aztecatl the mp3 feed before you go shooting your mouth off about this not happening ..........

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
captain eric may has all the credentials of being one who would know that this texas nuke is right in line with the plans of the illuminati anyone with more info on this guy would be appreciated

he's probably running for his life right now with the FBI & SECRET SERVICE chasing him he did say on the mp3 that he feared for his life!!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well if we keep having a terrorist attack prediction every month, eventually someone might get it right and claim they predicted it all after the fact. Then they can sell movie rights etc. etc. if they market their story good enough.

I'm thinking this attack probably won't happen but am left wondering if only 5% of sea going cargo is scanned, does that mean someone could sneak a nuke into port and have it go undetected? Perhaps this number I heard somewhere is off and only applies to cargo scanned at US ports. The cargo might have already been scanned at overseas ports. I believe the plan is to eventually scan all cargo overseas and scan cargo here for nuclear material as a last line of defense.
www.newsmax.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
no one yet has said that this eric may guy is not on the level i challenge anyone reading this thread to disprove what he is saying about the coming nuclear attack!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Victor have you heard of nuclear fallout, radiation sickness radiated shrapnel. People will die. its a simple fact. As i said earlier. Listen to the mp3's and post your opinion of this man. No one with his credentials has made a prediction. so i would give it alot more credit then the hooker that slept around.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I have started a thread about Capt May and that audio link by Az. That way we do not distract from the main purpose of this thread about Reverse Speech Predictions in Audio By Ken Welch.

Link to Thread of Capt May

Carry On

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
i think that most people will pass eric may off as a bit of a loose canon in the fact that he admits that he called for a military coup to oust the president . this in itself is cause for alarm as i see it because i remember reading about it from russian news sources ...the fishy part was that it was not reported here in the US HUMMMMMMMM????

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
the people who said all those things in 2002 were wrong.....and the people who DOUBTED we would get hit hard again were not.

after this time in '02 we went 2 full years without any terror in america. and guess what happened at the end of those 2 years?
that's right, we went ANOTHER 2 years without anything. the mood we have today is exactly the same as early 2002 when that writing on the wall [i.e. the government seeming resigned to a massive followup attack] suggested that ANY day we'd see hell again.

i did not say we would NEVER get hit again, i just pointed out that eric may was totally WRONG if he predicted a 1/31/06 attack. there was nothing, despite those entertaining phone call theatrics and all the numerology he shared with us.....yes, i heard both MP3s. so you're saying we all came THIS close to another terrorist nightmare and the conspiracy crowd averted it? well i say the chances of THAT being the scenario are about 1 in 1000.

the reason i am 99.9 percent sure we will go to at least mid-2008 without another 9/11 is the now-official reasoning that

"once places
like ATS
broadcast the
"plans" of the bad guys
these bad guys
abort the mission
and await
another opportunity".

(the other 9 icons were kept off
by request of the moderators)

is that the way it works?? well in THAT case i would rather skip the imminent disaster threads on ATS and everywhere else, confident that the dutiful patriots here are thwarting what would have been an awful disaster.

i am much more open minded to the idea that bird flu is the real plan for ushering in all the alex jones NWO stuff....i think they're through destroying valuable commercial real estate, and concentrating on something a lot easier to cover their tracks with. hiding a manmade mutation in a virus is a hell of a lot easier than hiding a controlled demolition in new york city.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
iTHAT being the scenario are about 1 in 1000.

so your saying that there is a slight chance that he could be correct in his theories of dates being codes

remember he said that he did'nt believe these dates meant anything to him

"but do i believe these dates mean anything to the individual's attacking"...(yes i do)

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i think "they" reserve the right to go asymettrical on us. i would not be surprised if that's been the plan all along; get everyone worked up about dates and times, then sucker punching us. it is just too unrealistic to expect them to employ numerology, or more precisely be BOUND to it. it's like the terrorist equivilent of obsessive copulsive disorder.....i think the importance of logistics outweighs things like ensuring the 3's and 6's add up to 9.

they can do more with a pandemic that a hundred suitcase nukes.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am not saying I believe this but,,,I live in Harris County,wich is the county that Houston is located in,and if their was a nuclear attack that hit T.XCity my life would be determend by wich way the wind is blowing. Like we saw in hurricanes katrina and rita,the govn't wont be able to to a damn thing until after the attack occurs and if the attack were to be in Houston there wouldn't be anything that the government would be able to do because of the high cassulties.
Right now most of Houston free-ways are under construction so ,contrary to the web site, the evactuation plans that Govenor Rick Perry put in place wouldn't really make a diffrence.Just now I heard that Senator John Mccain and the Govenor took a tour of texdot ,wich controlled all the traffic during Rita hmmmm.

And about NASA..johnson space center isnt a launch are or even an area where things that are going to launch are stored.Nasa in Houston is simply for mission controll and training.
Like that guy said the only thing that is going on right now are the useless student protests and I dont think that anything major is going on in Galv eston
Anyways I have a few friends that live in galveston,so I'll call them tonight and tell them to keep their eyes open for anything strang.
So the only advice if their is an attack as soon as you see a flash or here a bang get under a desk and kiss the world good by.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
thanks TRW i would like to hear from more people in this area just in case this turns out to be real ...........the way things are in the world today you never know.......

just incase there are any bible code people reading this there is a code pretaining to this event for 2006 just a thought..

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
thanks TRW i would like to hear from more people in this area just in case this turns out to be real ...........the way things are in the world today you never know.......

just incase there are any bible code people reading this there is a code pretaining to this event for 2006 just a thought..
The Bible codes actually state 2006 as being a Very dangerous year.
Interestingly it also speaks of a need to unlock some codes to change the direction and avert ultimate anhiliation.
I have been reading the bible codes for about 6 years and only now are some of the things written there beginning to make any sense and extremely relevant to whats happening around us today.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I do not understand how this topic has not being locked out or moved to the "political conspiracy" forum, or some other appropriate place for topics which are not factual, but based on premonitions, dreams, etc.

No offense to the_sentinal, but the thread subject of "Russian Nuke Traced To Texas!!!" is completely unsubstantiated, and based entirely on sensationalism.

If It is acceptable to create ATS controversy tabloid style, does it mean I can post something like "Secret Russian Spetsnaz units are murdering Christian babies in Idaho", based on nothing more then paranoia and other "unconventional" mental states?

I don't get it.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor was right
i am much more open minded to the idea that bird flu is the real plan for ushering in all the alex jones NWO stuff....i think they're through destroying valuable commercial real estate, and concentrating on something a lot easier to cover their tracks with. hiding a manmade mutation in a virus is a hell of a lot easier than hiding a controlled demolition in new york city.

Bird flu? Interesting that 4 out of 4 adults in my household are sick with "flu-like" symptoms.

Think I'll pull out my copy of The Stand again and get some pointers.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

Originally posted by victor was right

Bird flu? Interesting that 4 out of 4 adults in my household are sick with "flu-like" symptoms.

Think I'll pull out my copy of The Stand again and get some pointers.

well i happen to know a bactierioligist very well and the odds of the bird flu mutating on it's own are almost impossible so if it happens it would have to be manmade

i asked after having had the flu like symptoms myself three different occasions and i never get sick????

a nuke seems to me like the quickest way possible to get rid of alot people! unlike the bird flu which is sort of hit & miss ......

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Sounds like fantasy to me. I can find a nuke anywhere if i look hard enough. I just don't think its possible.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
alls I know is i'm putting put options on texas areas jesus... if this guy is right im gunna make a fortune... but again, if he is right, im going to have to donate all the money or else I wont be able to live with myself... jeez I really hope this guy is wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
As a person who put in several hundred hours of the time spent in creating the report at ken-welch.com, I would like to express my thanks to the many people who contributed thoughtful and productive comments on this thread. Of course it also attracted the usual crew attempting to discourage any discussion of reversed speech (it truly is terrifying to some) but they are simply doing their jobs and I assume that most readers ignore them as I do.

The only issue I am uncomfortable with is the word "predicting". None of us are in the prediction business. The report simply details the facts as we were able to identify them at the time. We were all skeptical at first because there were a lot of unknowns. But as each person we examined added more and more detail to the Easter nuke conspiracy, we realized we were dealing with solid facts. The nuke was there, and we had a solid lock on who was responsible and what their intentions were.

I am convinced that Ken was absolutely right to assume that the plan would be carried through if the material we gathered was not made widely available. An unpublished reversal indicated that a "Harris Test" would preceed the actual triggering of the device. What sort of polling this would involve remains an unknown, but my opinion is it would have been something like, "if a nuke goes off, would you support nuking the country we tell you is responsible?"

Perhaps a negative poll result might have stopped the plan. Personally I think not because the need for second 9/11 is approaching desperation level. Publishing the reversals, however, might do the trick. But there is no predicting here. The train left for Denver. If nothing happens it will arrive in Denver. If any number of things happen, then it won't. It's not predicting, it's reporting. And again, I thank all of those who honored our work by treating it as a worthwhile topic of discussion.

- Strider

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join