It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't People Just Accept the Facts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
First off I'm gonna say that I'm a longtime reader first time poster.

Second I'm going to say is that I was really surprised that when Sandra Day O'Connor gave a blasting speech about the near future of America it wasn't covered by anybody anywhere.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Third I want to say that I love all the people who are risking their butts in Iraq and elsewhere. I know how they feel. I also know that it's good to see that military personnel allaround the US are now even beginning to question. It's good to see that. Most people in the military know now that the Truth Duty Valour thing is a pile of crap in today's warprofiteering escapades. But it's still incredibly sad when people join the military thinking it's all fun and games. Say a prayer for the brainwashed at the very least.

9/11 was a self inflicted wound and government coverup. Only the military was capable of something like 9/11.

There is just too many government officials, politicians, scientists, civilian engineers... etc etc etc who have spoken out and indicated 9/11 was an inside job.

For those of you who are still in denial and can't bring themselves to face the music why do you still hold on to faith that the Almightly George Bush Lord and Saviour is going to help smooth things over for you?

What I can't understand is why people are so helpless when it comes to this issue. What do you think you gain from believing Foxnews so blindly and without question?

It used to be that a patriot was someone who asked questions. You ask Bush and he'll tell you a patriot asks no questions at all.

Thats not right. Thats not right at all. I guess the old saying about taking things for granted is true.

I'm glad to know that when people who follow blindly surrender their freedom they will realize they made a big mistake. They will have realized that they took their Freedom for granted.

Take care. I'm posting now because pretty soon I won't have the chance. Forums like this won't exist soon enough.

Godbless.

P.S. For all you denials it's not too late to change your mind about what you believe about 9/11. The dwindling number of people who still believe the media about the event are those hopeless sad types who probably think that all is lost so they might aswell give in and step in line with the Brave New World. Just know that knowledge is power and nobody is truly alone in this game.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Bravado or Sincerity

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
Most people in the military know now that the Truth Duty Valour thing is a pile of crap in today's warprofiteering escapades. But it's still incredibly sad when people join the military thinking it's all fun and games. Say a prayer for the brainwashed at the very least.

I'm posting now because pretty soon I won't have the chance. Forums like this won't exist soon enough.

For all you denials it's not too late to change your mind about what you believe about 9/11. The dwindling number of people who still believe the media about the event are those hopeless sad types who probably think that all is lost so they might aswell give in and step in line with the Brave New World.

Having served as a PJ in the Air Force and in combat, having witnessed aspects of 911, and having been around this board going on three years, I simply have to say that you have made some rather seemingly blatant and bravado laden assertions, as quoted above.

I, for one, am sincerely happy that you are not among those of us that are Truth, Duty, and Valour, in need of prayer, and brainwashed that discuss on a forum that won't exist soon enough, thus are classified as a dwindling number of hopeless sad types who await the Brave New World. Congratulations, and be careful to not trip over the truth you so infer.

seekerof

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Have you seen the radar transcripts of the Pentagon flight?

If you haven't you really should take a look. Terrorist Hanji who failed miserably in flight lessons somehow miraculously performed insane manuevers that only fighter jets can perform.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Terrorist Hanji who failed miserably in flight lessons somehow miraculously performed insane manuevers that only fighter jets can perform.

Maybe we're looking at this the wrong way. Instead of assuming he wasn't a good enough pilot to pull off these manuevers, consider this:
Perhaps it was BECAUSE he wasn't a very good pilot, he was barely in control and made those manuevers unintentionally as he fought for control and tried desperately to hit the Pentagon?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Seems far more likely, the aircraft can physically put up wth a significant amount of stress and there is no way of telling what damage, if any, had been sustained to the airframe by his maneuvers.

The fact he had to perform such drastic maneuvers to hit his target rather than come flying in perfectly on an accurate flightpath seems to imply that he messed up.
Look at it this way, as the only other alternative would be to approach correctly and glide on in, which one strikes you as being the tell-tale signs of an inexperienced pilot?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by quango

Terrorist Hanji who failed miserably in flight lessons somehow miraculously performed insane manuevers that only fighter jets can perform.

Maybe we're looking at this the wrong way. Instead of assuming he wasn't a good enough pilot to pull off these manuevers, consider this:
Perhaps it was BECAUSE he wasn't a very good pilot, he was barely in control and made those manuevers unintentionally as he fought for control and tried desperately to hit the Pentagon?

Well I would assume theres more of a chance of getting struck by lightning then to make that happen. Thats just a part of what makes me raise an eyebrow on the theory that it was planned by some powerful sources & alot more power than Osama & his network has.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
haha. struggled to make those manuevers? Doesn't make sense because a 757 isn't capable of those manuevers in the first place. Not in a million years. On 911 those aircraft were going at speeds that would have triggered the autopilot sequences because of the unsafe airspeeds.

We shouldn't even be assuming that whatever it was hit the pentagon is a 757 because the FBI refuses to release any of the video footage that would prove one way or the other.

If they did release the videos and it did show a 757 then of course I would be shutting up. But sense only those five frames were released from the Pentagon, and the first frame shows a small fighter plane I'm led to believe otherwise.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Have you seen the radar transcripts of the Pentagon flight?

If you haven't you really should take a look. Terrorist Hanji who failed miserably in flight lessons somehow miraculously performed insane manuevers that only fighter jets can perform.

pah! everyone knows they were flown remotly! Hanji probably had his hand round a nice cold beer at the time

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

haha. struggled to make those manuevers? Doesn't make sense because a 757 isn't capable of those manuevers in the first place. Not in a million years. On 911 those aircraft were going at speeds that would have triggered the autopilot sequences because of the unsafe airspeeds.

We shouldn't even be assuming that whatever it was hit the pentagon is a 757 because the FBI refuses to release any of the video footage that would prove one way or the other.

If they did release the videos and it did show a 757 then of course I would be shutting up. But sense only those five frames were released from the Pentagon, and the first frame shows a small fighter plane I'm led to believe otherwise.

Are you an aerospace engineer with intimate knowledge of the design and operation of these aircraft? Do you have sources to back up these claims?

Of are you just producing these assertion by the time-honored tradition of rectal extraction via manual digital manipulation?

And what exactly is a radar transcript? If you are trying to assert that recordings of FAA radar data exist, that is one thing. But unfortunately for all of us, FAA ATC radars are 2-dimentional systems w/o the ability to reliably measure altitude, thereby making the measurement of any "maneuvers" in 3 dimentions impossible.

I have an uncle who is a retired USAF Colonel / pilot for TWA, who has on numerous occasions told me that most people might be surprised at just how agile and strong modern airliners actually are. Its just that most sane people never put them through their paces.....

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You got an uncle in the airforce too i see. Get him to ask questions about the whole thing. You'll be surprised.

The information about the radar that I'm talking about can be found in the 9/11 commission reports. Airliners are incredibly strong aircraft but no way can a plane move like the pentagon flight did. Have your uncle look into it and you'll understand. It underwent manuevers that 757's cannot do no matter how strong they are.

Perhaps you should show him that Pentagon flash video too. He would be interested to see it I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Crazy,
I think we all have underestimated the power of the mind control exerted in the U.S. and Europe. Through various media sources we are lied to everyday. We are soley fed what 'they' need us to know , nothing more. Point being, that majority of Americans and Europeans are a very manipulable and hang onto false notions regarding their country which were themselves fabrications as far back as 1917.

new topics

top topics

join