It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductions Might be OBEs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hi,

I've read so many accounts of alien abductions that begin with the same thing: "I woke up and was totally paralyzed!" This is classic OBE stuff. It is the the typcial mind-awake/body-asleep scenario that begins most text-book OBEs. I never see/hear anyone discussing this connection. Why? It seems like everyone assumes that they are being physically "taken." Then there's the "floating" out of their bedroom. Again, OBE.

It sounds to me like people are havin spontaneous OBEs and not realizing what is going on. I'm not saying they aren't being abducted, but if they new how to start controlling their minds, and stilling themselves, perhaps they would be able to gain control of the situation.

Any comments? And if there are any discussions going on out there about this connection, is there anyone who can direct me to it?

Thank you.

--Koji

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
perhaps obe's and sleep paralysis are products of alien abductions?

im saying maybe they are related on an astral level.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by joepits]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Joepits,

Perhaps. But I have had many OBEs in which I was not being abducted at all; many times I just flew around my apartment complex looking at sleeping neighbors and just kind of hanging out. On a few occasions I did meet some entities who seemed mildly interested in me, but they never really did anything, except on a few occasions when I was attacked. And even then I just focused on returning to my body and all was well (after some relatively frightening struggle at first). I'm really not sure what's going on.

--Koji

new topics

join