It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rove Outed Cheney in Plame Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Beneath the Surface on Plame Investigation:
Rove and Libby in Deadly Dog Fight

According to several Pentagon sources close to Rove and others familiar with the inquiry, Bush's senior adviser tipped off Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald to information that led to the recent "discovery" of 250 pages of missing email from the office of Vice President Dick Cheney.

According to one source close to the case, Rove is providing information on deleted emails, erased hard drives and other types of obstruction by staff and other officials in the Vice President's office. Pentagon sources close to Rove confirmed this account.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Might explain when Cheney blasted the lawyer,
he was in no hurry to report it to the Whitehouse.

Republicans better hope they never lose
control of congress or heads will be a rollin'!!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

Might explain when Cheney blasted the lawyer,
he was in no hurry to report it to the Whitehouse.

Sure could, like he could trust Rove to handle the press with the inconvenient misfire knowing this was going on?

Republicans better hope they never lose
control of congress or heads will be a rollin'!!

Republicans are scurrying to all corners trying to find a spot out of the line of fire--on all scores. Are there any left with even an ounce of integrity?

Too bad this trial is scheduled for after the fall elections. But that won't keep it out of the limelight. Count on that.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That is one of the things that I wonder the most. . . what will happen if the Republicans lose their hold of congress.

I wonder if the Democrats will dare pursue the dirt that is polluting the Republicans now.

But we most understand that none of them are free of guilt.

So let the one free of sin throw the first stone.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I wonder if the Democrats will dare pursue the dirt that is polluting the Republicans now.

Good question and stresses why people should vote on their principles rather than who looks like the fastest horse. I tend to believe we need a 3 or more political parties to balance out this power play game.

Addressing voter incompetence and apathy should be an issue for the next elections in 2006. Maybe we need a massive anti-corruption protest to go along with it.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Libby's legal www.scooterlibby.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">defense fund team:

What's their dog in this fight?

top topics

join