It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil Rights -- Obliterated, if you speak up.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
www.arcticbeacon.com...

Ohio Attorney Persecuted And Jailed For 232 Days Under Nazi-Like Treatment Right Here In America

Elsabeth Baumgartner also spent 10 days locked away, held without right to counsel and clergy, for merely speaking out at a city council meeting. Saying she was held as a political prisoner, she now faces a sentence of 66 years and 6 months for what she calls "trumped-up" charges.

27 Mar 2006 , By Greg Szymanski

[snip] ... Baumgartner, a well-respected bio-tech attorney who graduated first in her class from the University of Toledo law school, basically tried to do "something right" against the "wrong people."

... And for trying to expose Illuminati corruption the 50-year-old attorney turned activist is experiencing the nightmare her life, facing a rather strange but ominous sentence imposed by powers that be of 66 years and 6 months.

..... Whoa. Something's rotting over there .... Anybody hear about this?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

[edit on 29-3-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I like the 666 sentence she got, obviously a message. Any decent lawyer will get this case thrown out real fast.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
you have got to be kidding....

have the two of you made any research to find out if there is any truth to this or not?....

If you believe anything that is written on any website...I feel for you...

The 666 number should give you an idea what this is all about...

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here is a more credible source

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
>Wow!!<

I thought the Other Source was EXTREME!!

This is an INDICTMENT against the system.

FEAR is no answer to the issue of tyranny.

We have to FACE it.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Whether this case is real or not, this stuff happens all the time. American Citizens are held without phone calls, lawyers or due process for long periods at a time. you just don't hear about it

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So, what do you want to do ... just sit there ?

We're supposed to have options. "Governance by consent of the people,"

remember?

That's not what's happening. Internal terrorism is what is happening.

Let's get creative.

What now? What >next< ??

Chai

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Whether this case is real or not, this stuff happens all the time. American Citizens are held without phone calls, lawyers or due process for long periods at a time. you just don't hear about it

Probaly does happen all the time as you say, but even when you hear about it you generally do nothing unless it effects you in some way. People would rather talk about it for 10 mins and then forget about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
When it happened to me I wrote my local newspapers, news stations, and called my state rep's office. Nothing. THere are still millions of people who are trying to do something about it, but the media isn't going to air that stuff unless they have another motive, other than the truth.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Please tell--probably for the umpteenth time--What happened to you?

What do you have in common with this attorney, written about?

I think we need to pay more attention to this stuff.

Chai

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaiyah99
Please tell--probably for the umpteenth time--What happened to you?

What do you have in common with this attorney, written about?

I think we need to pay more attention to this stuff.

Chai

Heres a quick one for you that happened to me in Philidelphia at the 2000 republican national convention. I was attending a peaceful anti-death penalty rally and listening to a series of speakers. Suddenly a half dozen mounted police and a crapload on foot coralled us and started arresting. I think the figures came out to somewhere in the vacinity of 1,700 arrests.

I was taken to an 10x10 holding cell with 4 other people. They were all grungy hippies so you could imagine it not smelling so good. No one was allowed a phone call, a lawyer, or any type of contact with anyone. Everyone was fingerprinted. In one instance a girl who refused had her arm broken by an officer.

Five days later my mother managed to track me down when they brought us to the penetentary. Apparently they can hide you easily in the local holding cells, but things get public once your at the pen.

I then found out that I was charged with felony assault on an officer and was facing 25 years. This is not the type of news an 18 year old wants to hear after peacefully gathering. It turns out an officer claimed that I threw a waterballoon at a cop, filled with an unknown substance. I didn't, but that didn't matter at this time. After 4 hearings and appearances the case was dissmissed when the judge decided that the casewas rediculous and a waste of energy.

This is whatthe USA does to its own citizens.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Gee, Sugar, I'm sorry.

May I take your story and post it up as a follow-on to this story--on my site and on my radio show? You can even call in to my radio show if you want to.

Gosh. If I were your Mom or Sister or Neighbor I'd be feeding you cookies and hugs for the next nine years.

I have no words to express my contempt for what they did to you. The people who are leading this nation do not deserve the offices they hold in public trust.

They are not good people.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The thing is I got out after 5 days. There were people who stayed at the pen for weeks after that because of the absolute mess things were in at the station houses. The police were told to handle 1700 arrests in a 5 day span. Many of those arrested were just moved from point A to B without their info being taken. That meant that no one knew they were there, and they had no way of communicating outside.

I feel the need to mention that the governer of PA at the time was Tom Delay, former Homeland Security dude.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If ever a one word reply was appropriate, this is the time.

So, that's why so few people are dissenting--due to the terrorism of law enforcing agencies against protesters--eh?

Wow. So, it's NOT because people don't care; and it's NOT because Americans are lazy; and it's NOT because people don't KNOW what's going on.

How about them apples, eh?

Thanks for speaking up today. What's your name, anyway? I'd like to know who you are and call you by name. You do command some respect, you know.

I'm Emily. : )

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Chaiyah99, U2U me if you want any personal info. Not that I don't trust people on this forum, but I don't trust anyone on this forum.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So the anti-terrorist forces terrorize the citizens huh? No dissent allowed. Never mind criticism.

Thanks for sharing your story Rasobasi - and good post chaiyah.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wonder if it would be appropriate to raise a new question at this point:

Why do you think, have the police become so unyielding?

I thought police are taught "conflict resolution." Yet, setting upon peaceful demonstrators is a tactic of assault and battery, quite the opposite.

Do we have any law enforcement people here who can enlighten us about what's going on in Law Enforcement to whip up their hatred and DISPASSION against peaceful demonstrators?

I don't get it. And I asked a local police dispatcher; and he became panicky, tried desperately to change the subject, and kept repeating distractions, "Go here, go there, ask them, ask somebody else ... (Don't ask me)." Odd.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What was it that Chaiyah99 finally said to get her banned? It's a little funny that she's gone after one day, and I'd expect to see her on again under a pseudonym.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
So the anti-terrorist forces terrorize the citizens huh? No dissent allowed. Never mind criticism.

If you haven't read Starhawk's first-hand account of the mass arrests during the '04 RNC, you should. They're terrifying, not for what happened to her, although that's bad enough, but for the absolute lack of reaction from the US citizens.
First Part
Second Part

Although her reports from the protests at the G8 Meeting in Genoa in 2001, prior to 9/11, are even worse:
Part 1 and Part 2

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I feel the need to mention that the governer of PA at the time was Tom Delay, former Homeland Security dude.

Umm... the Governor of Pennsylvania at that time was Tom Ridge who later become the first Secretary of the DOHS. Tom Delay was former Republican house majority leader. By the way Tom Ridge was a good governor, better then the one we have now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join