It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the U.S. fabricating the War on terror???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here is a thread where this guy claims that the U.S. will nuke itself and the whole war on terror is a sham to control the world

www.ken-welch.com...

This is pretty unbelievable stuff-I'd like anybody's thoughts on this.The thought of something so evil is just horrifying to me and I really think that this is just paranoia at it's very best........ I'm hoping anyway

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Don't be stupid.

There really are evil arabs out there that hate our freedoms.
What we need to do is give up all our rights, and go along with invading Arab nations and taking their oil.

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE GOVERNMENT!

GET BEHIND THE FATHER LAND!

[edit on 27-3-2006 by aelphaeis_mangarae]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
damn right.

US A-Rabs hate your freedoms, infact we hate freedom, love, peace, happiness, equality, we are the devil re-incarnante.

OOGa Booga!

The only way for you to save your freedoms, is to give them up to your government (you know for safe keeping), and accept new patriot acts.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That depends on who you believe doesnt it?

Do you believe the all powerful and motherly governments who drop bombs by accident or not and who have troops who will shoot civilians by accident or not.

OR

Do you believe the underdog resistance/terrorists/what ever you want to call them who leave bombs in super markets which kill both soldiers and civilians by accident or not and who open fire in crowded areas hitting civilians by accident or not.

But hey in this world both sides are wrong and both are right?
Who to choose? One side refutes the other while defending itself or just ignoring the question....got to love the good old war debate huh?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The bandwith on the link has been used up so I didn't get to read it, but if you doubt what the government is capable of, here is a link that might open your eyes:

ATS: Project Northwoods. America's plan to attack America

Love and light my friends,

wupy

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What do those to have to do with the war on terror?
Sure iraq is supposed to be in the war on terror but nethier really prove , disprove or insinuate that the US is doing such...

new topics

top topics

join