It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When are the next ATS elections?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
After reading this...

MISSION STATEMENT:

“The ATS council exists for the members. Our mission is to listen to the needs of all members, young and old alike, and to be your voice. Not only will the council work to solve problems, but we will also work to create new incentives to promote heightened member enjoyment. Each council member has been elected to represent a specific area of the board to make it easier for you to make us aware of problems, ideas and thoughts you may have. We welcome all member input. In the spirit of denying ignorance, help us learn what you want so that we can make ATS a better place for all.”

AUTHORITY

1) Compiling and putting forward member ideas and concerns in an official capacity.

2) Applauding Members for high standard posts.

a) When a council member believes that a member has written a post of an extremely high standard they may Applaud the member.

3) Notifying board administration staff of violations of board T&Cs and potential problems.

The council is elected in a democratic fashion, and has elected to vote based on a democratic system in keeping with the way they were elected. Council elections are to be held 3 times yearly, giving each convened council a 4 month term.

The forums are grouped with one representative for each as follows:

At Large Council group

Areas covered - All forums (ATSNN, BTS, DISC, PTS, ATS) plus

I was curious of when the next elections would be? Deffinately has to be close to the end of the term, and with the promotion of the new mods.. the council is probably less. I know of atleast Hellmutt who was a councillor now being a mod.

Any information on when the next election will be?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Bit of a bump I guess, Just interested if elections are on the horizon for ATS.

Seems like the four month tenure is coming to a close. Maybe the elections are delayed due to the new face of the board and the powers to be are occupied.

Any info being made public at all?

Once again, Thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Good question. I believe it's in Springers hands. I know there is a lot going on right now so it may have a backseat view right now...not really sure. Feel free to drop Springer a u2u if you like.

Blessings....

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thanks king!

I think I'll follow that up.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe in May...

Springer...

new topics

top topics

join