It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Al-Qaida not behind 911, why is Moussaoui now admitting he was part of 911 plot?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Spin, counterspin, info, disinfo.

al-Qaida Plotters Dismiss Moussaoui's Role

ALEXANDRIA, Va. - Zacarias Moussaoui refused to follow instructions from al-Qaida superiors, pestered them with cell phone calls and otherwise breached the terrorist outfit's way of operating, according to testimony Tuesday in his death penalty trial.

A captured al-Qaida official, considered the mastermind of the suicide attack on the USS Cole and an early planner of the Sept. 11, 2001, plot, said in a statement that he did not know of any role for Moussaoui in 9/11.

The assertion was from Waleed bin Attash, often known simply as Khallad. Moussaoui's lawyers are presenting statements from a series of al-Qaida operatives in custody, including the chief organizer of the 9/11 attacks, to show Moussaoui was not part of that plot.

link

I stand by my previous assertion that Moussaoui is a pawn being used to distract/divert attention and spread confusion.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
He keeps changing his story in court too which makes the situation even more interesting.

It was even admitted on the media today that he's wearing a Shock vest underneath too.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
[edit on 28-3-2006 by Missletow]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
for those that dont remember, He originally told the media that he could prove that all of 9-11 was a lie... who sponsored it, who caused it, and who acted in it... and it was going to expose the US governments lies...
anyone else remember these rants? or was that only on Oklahoma news?

Do you have any links to such "media rants?"
I think such evidence would do more for the conspiracy theorists than the possibly fake OBL footage.
Strange things are clearly afoot.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I still say the man is a patheticlly deranged wannabe who is willing to d=go down in flames to live out his sad misplaced fantesies...probably got turned down for al qaeda for not being bright enough, or too crazy.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
NBC's Peter William speculated that Moussaoui's behavior was in part from him wearing a stun belt under his

That doesn't seem right for someone to give testimony under the fear of being shocked.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by derdy
NBC's Peter William speculated that Moussaoui's behavior was in part from him wearing a stun belt under his

That doesn't seem right for someone to give testimony under the fear of being shocked.

HUH??? Do you have a link to this story?

That is outrageous! Was Peter William merely speculating that he was wearing a shock device, or is there some proof?

If this is true, how much more proof do we need that this is a sham?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

for those that dont remember, He originally told the media that he could prove that all of 9-11 was a lie... who sponsored it, who caused it, and who acted in it... and it was going to expose the US governments lies...

WOW

Can someone PLEASE provide a link to that story!!!

I've never heard of that.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
the device was seen by reporters www.timesunion.com.../15/2006
from the sound of that article, they are certainly trying to silence him. but is it unruly behaviour or something they dont want heard?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by derdy

[bandwagontechnique]you're not anti-american, are you? the vast majority of people think anti-americans are yucky and generally bad-smelling.[/bandwagontechnique]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by openfire

WOW

Can someone PLEASE provide a link to that story!!!

I've never heard of that.

I searched for that story but I didn't find it.

Anyway, I think the following Articles are interesting:

'The Show Must Go On'

What Was Carla Martin's Agenda in Moussaoui?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I am surprised that no one has mentioned the Moussaoui - Nicholas Berg connection yet, and its possible implications.

Nick Berg was beheaded in Iraq under mysterious circumstances, was likely Mossad, and he and Moussaoui have already been shown to have had a connection. Why was he beheaded by Israeli/western agents(IMO)? One possible conclusion is that his public linking with Moussaoui was just too much to handle/risk and it was best to 'remove' him, and at the same time use his killing as a 'message' to a few certain others, and as a "shocking Islamic atrocity" to stir the masses further.

en.wikipedia.org...
Nick Berg conspiracy theories:
en.wikipedia.org...
-Very interesting!

I suggest you read this. Many questions have arisen, rightly so, about the supposed "beheading by islamic militants" of Nick Berg.

On May 13, it was revealed that Nick Berg had been investigated during the U. S. government's investigation of Zacarias Moussaoui. Berg's email address had been used by Moussaoui prior to the September 11, 2001 attacks. According to Berg's father, Nick Berg had had a chance encounter[yeah right] with an acquaintance of Moussaoui on a bus in Norman, Oklahoma. This person had asked to borrow Berg's laptop computer to send an email. Berg gave the details of his own email account and password, which were later used by Moussaoui.

Also, remember the 5 Mossad arrested on 9/11:
www.sundayherald.com...
911review.org...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
www.chroniclesmagazine.org...
www.antiwar.com...
www.timesherald.com...

and this quote about this incident:
911truth.tripod.com...

The suggestion of an Israeli connection to the events surrounding 9/11 did not spring, full blown, like Minerva from the head of Zeus. It had been hovering in the background, implied in odd accounts such as the one about the group of Israelis picked by the FBI after they were spotted in Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ, laughing and giving each other high-fives as the World Trade Center burned on the other side of the river. In an astonishing story in the Bergen Record, we learn that 5 men described as "Israeli tourists," were picked up 8 hours after the WTC attack, "carrying maps linking them to the blasts." "Sources close to the investigation said they found other evidence linking the men to the bombing plot. "There are maps of the city in the car with certain places highlighted," the source said. "It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."According to this account, the 5 "tourists" had been picked up by local police after receiving the following alert from the FBI:

"Vehicle possibly related to New York terrorist attack. White, 2000 Chevrolet van with New Jersey registration with 'Urban Moving Systems' sign on back seen at Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ, at the time of first impact of jetliner into World Trade Center. Three individuals with van were seen celebrating after initial impact and subsequent explosion. FBI Newark Field Office requests that, if the van is located, hold for prints and detain individuals."

I wish I had all the 100% accurate answers to this, but there is definately something very peculiar to it. I would be willing to bet Moussaoui has a whole lot more answers than most of us realize. And I would be willing to bet that his information would implicate the CIA, Mossad, and the White House. But if it is as simple as that, then why not just 'off' him? Maybe he is more valuable to them alive than dead. "hey guys, see I'm Al-Qaeda, I love OBL, and I was gonna take out the White House on 9/11. HAHA all you fools, I fooled ya! Yeah we did it! AL-QAEDA! KILL AMERICA!"

An alternative theory is that he was only a naive pawn and didnt know that Berg/Mossad/CIA/'Atta' were pulling his strings in a 'false flag' manner- ie doesnt have any info to implicate them.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
hmmm. now this is interesting.

i was just having a flick through google groups to see if i could find anything about what he said about it being a coverup etc.

in this thread dated july 2002 groups.google.be...
moussaouri claimed several things and demanded an investigation into them. one of them was that some of his overseas phone calls had been recorded by the 'national centre for communications' and the prosecuters claimed there was no such agency.

how then do the prosecuters explain this listing for the ncc .... www.ulib.iupui.edu... who, coincidently of course, handle telecommunications.

their website www.ncs.gov... no longer works, neither does the www.ncs.gov... site which it stems from. (ncs incidently, stands for 'national communications system')

hmmmmm

small edit to include this... www.whois.sc...

another edit to include these listings on wayback machine -

web.archive.org...*/ncs.gov...
&
web.archive.org...*/www.ncs.gov...

[edit on 30-3-2006 by justyc]

[edit on 30-3-2006 by justyc]

[Mod fix - long url]

[edit on 30/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Interesting find justyc.

If they were surveilling the hijackers , then that's more than interesting. Pawns theory could be right afterall. But what we are not sure of is the real identity of the hijackers.

It seems that they are afraid from Moussaoui more than he is afraid from them.

They are trying to bury the evidence by getting red off the man soon through death penalty.

What puzzles me that if the above speculations are true then why didn't they assassinate him rather than putting him in trial. Maybe they didn't control the situation and information about arresting Moussaoui were somehow leaked out.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue
If they were surveilling the hijackers , then that's more than interesting.

well, according to the 911 commision themselves, 3 of them WERE under surveillance - www.9-11commission.gov...

also, its really hard to know even if they were on the planes or not - groups.google.be...

add to that the fact that some of the hijackers are still alive - www.whatreallyhappened.com...

as to why he isnt dead yet? perhaps they thought he'd just go (along with it) quietly, but, if you cant hear what he (or anyone else) is saying in the courtroom it doesnt matter if hes spilling the beans or a raving nutter, they'll still find him guilty and kill him and dead men dont talk, so thats why he isnt dead - yet. they need their fall guy.

[ Mod fix - long url]

[edit on 30/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
has anyone considered that he may have been brainwashed or been part of some kind of mind control program? it seems every other possibility has been mentioned over the years since 9/11, so why not one more? i'm sure someone has already mentioned it somewhere but oh well. reading and hearing all these different theories on 9/11 brings me to one irrefutable fact: nobody investigating 9/11 is 100% sure of what really happened that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join