It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A photo: Physical evidence of OOBE??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hey guys, check this out:

After reading this thread, I've done a little more digging on the subject and reached to this website, which I've visited in the past before though). But I've never been to the following particular page.

www.worlditc.org...

On that page you'll see some photo's in which they claim his astral body is shown. Check it out, and post what you think.. Real or debunkable???

[edit on 27-3-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Has nobody seen the photo?? I'm not posting it here btw... You have to check out the link.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

www.worlditc.org...

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

I've tried a few times.. is the site down or is the page gone? I'd like to have a look, but for now nothing is there.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I saw it.

My sister has had OOBEs for many years. I totally believe her. The stuff she has told me has left me with the hair on my arms sticking straight up. She does it at will now sometimes. Sometimes she gets stuck and her hands won't release.

I'll just say that I don't know about these particular pictures, but I certainly believe in the possibility that they are genuine and I DO believe people have OOBEs.

They could be debunkable, but not not by this girl. I don't know enough about photography to do that.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I saw it.

My sister has had OOBEs for many years. I totally believe her. The stuff she has told me has left me with the hair on my arms sticking straight up. She does it at will now sometimes. Sometimes she gets stuck and her hands won't release.

I'll just say that I don't know about these particular pictures, but I certainly believe in the possibility that they are genuine and I DO believe people have OOBEs.

They could be debunkable, but not not by this girl. I don't know enough about photography to do that.

Any way to get some pics or a vid?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
How can one move their mind into this obe ? I am intersted if there are any techniques I could do to improve that chances of my obe'ing.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
AWESOME. I am a believer, especially the party of mediums and the ghost of his wife.
I have never heard of him.Thank you for all your hunting..

PS: I am not debunking the cord photos either. He must have been an advanced soul..

[edit on 27-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yes, great find. Those pics are crazy, if they are real!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Very good find, I have never heard of George Meek

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I didn't read any of the text on the site, but here's what I think of the pictures:

The Christmas photo seems to just be bad, cheap film. One time I bought a No Name brand film, and it turned out with red and yellow stuff like this in most/all of the pictures. I don't know if it has to do with extra exposure to light, or if the chemicals hurt the film in processing.

First OOBE Capture I think is fake. The room is completely dark, but not totally dark. On the clock you can see the photo was taken at 9:30, assumedly PM. Plus the windows were pulled closed tight. I feel that the room was very pitch black, and a super-long exposure was used. The man in the chair or someone else stood in front of the camera for a small amount of time, so you can see the vague outline of a face. Or else it is simply a curtain that was put in front of the photo. The red light is either more film damage, or a reflection in glass.

The other two photos look like just reflections to me as well. The second one looks like it may have even been altered, never know.

While I am a strong believer in Astral Projection/Out of Body Experience, I don't believe that can be caught on film. I have set up a video camera and recorded my attempts several times, but I always just ended up with a tape of me laying there apparently sleeping.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think it would be a bit hard to collect any photo evidence because OOBE is all in your mind. That's why it is called out of body experience because your body is just laying there while you float about and have fun!

new topics

top topics

join