It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This ain't rocket science

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Clearly, it is no secret that it is too late for America. We were attacked from within by our own on 9/11 and it was clearly a silent coup. The anthrax saw to that.

America is in confusion and turmoil, a house divided against itself cannot stand.

9/11 happened to America because the people became too lazy to think for themselves. They became lazy and dependent on the TV to tell them what to think. Work ethic went out the window when the politicans saw that they could bounce checks and promise things they couldn't pay for.

Today we have a 9 trillion dollar overt debt and several trillion more dollar debt of a covert nature.

America is enslaved. Americas mind was enslaved because they became to lazy to think for themselves. They sacrificed a little liberty for a little security from a domestic enemy- a domestic terrorist enemy.

I write this in the hope that what happened to america doesn't become world wide. When you people of the world see your government spending money they don't have, when your people are killed by a secret enemy from within, when lies and corruption are exposed only to be swept under the rug and covered up, when laziness is rewarded to make you dependent on free handouts from corrupt career politicans, when dissent is not tolerated and open debate is reduced to token appearance of open debate------

RISE UP AND DEFEND YOUR LIFE. KILL THOSE WHO SEEK TO PUT YOU UNDER ABSOLUTE DESPOTISM. DON'T WAIT FOR A LEADER, BECOME A LEADER. SLAY YOUR MEDIA LIARS, SLAY YOUR CORRUPT LEADERS,SLAY THOSE WHO SEEK TO BECOME YOUR TYRANT.

It is too late for the greatest country and system that the world has ever seen-America. Never has a country been so blessed as America. America was blessed when politicans were statesmen, when men fought for liberty and worked hard, when children labored and nobody ate but by the sweat of their brow, when newspapers were called beacons of liberty.

America's decline happened when the media - whom we relied on to inform us because we TOO BUSY WORKING to be vigilant- betrayed us and lied to us. Perhaps it is because the evil ones in government bought the media with covert funds and placed their stooges in places of media power.

The founders of the great country america were in reality traitors to the tyrant kingdom, and terrorist methods needed to be used by the founders of america to secure the blessings of liberty.

BE NOT AFRAID TO BECOME A TERRORIST, BECAUSE THE FOUNDING FATHERS LED A TERRORIST REVOLUTION TO CREATE THE GREAT AMERICA.
IF YOU USE TERRORIST METHODS TO KILL TYRANTS AND THEIR IMPERIALIST YES MEN, THE ONLY ONES WHO WILL CALL YOU A TERRORIST IS THE TYRANTS AND IMPERIALISTS.
TERRORISM IS A USEFUL TOOL TO DEFEAT TYRANTS AND SECURE THE BLESSINGS OF LIBERTY IF YOU USE TERROR AGAINST THE TYRANT AND HIS ARISTOCRATS,KILL NOT THE INNOCENT WITH TERRORIST METHODS. TAKE GREAT CARE TO NOT KILL INDISCRIMINATELY LIKE THE LYING TYRANTS DO.
KILL THE TYRANT BY TERROR.
KILL THE MEDIA LIAR BY TERROR.
TYRANTS HAVE DECEPTION, MISINFORMATION, ABUSE OF COURTS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AT THEIR DISPOSAL. THEY HAVE STANDING ARMIES.

YOU, THE VICTIM OF THE TYRANT HAVE NO POWER TO SECURE THE BLESSINGS OF LIBERTY.

RESORT TO TERRORISM MY FELLOW FREE MAN, YOU WHO LOVE FREEDOM .
DON'T ALLOW THE LABEL OF TERORIST TO DETER YOU IN YOUR FIGHT FOR LIFE,LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

THE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS IN AMERICA USED TERROR TO STEAL THE BLESSINGS OF LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS FROM THE PEOPLE- THEN THEY MADE TERRORIST A DIRTY WORD. THEY USE LIES AND DECEPTION TO MAKE THEIR VICTIMS THINK THEY ARE FREE AND THE LIARS ARE THEIR SAVIORS AND PROTECTORS. THEY SACRIFICE OUR YOUNG MEN AND WOMAN TO DIE IN A STATE OF DELUSION, THINKING THEY DIE FOR FREEDOM, WHEN IN FACT THEY DIE FOR A LIE OF THE TYRANT.

BE NOT DECIEVED. FEAR NOT TO DEFEND YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO LIBERTY,LIFE AND HAPPINESS. IF TERROR AGAINST TERRORISTS BE YOUR WEAPON, SO BE IT.

RISE UP YOU TERRORIST AND KILL THE TYRANT AND THE DECIEVERS.!!!!!

HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD. "THOSE WHO KILL BY THE SWORD, WILL BE KILLED BY THE SWORD. THOSE WHO LEAD IN SLAVERY WILL BE LED INTO SLAVERY."

THE TYRANT KILLS THE INNOCENT BY THE SWORD AND MUST BE KILLED BY THE SWORD.
THE TYRANT LEADS INTO SLAVERY AND MUST BE LED INTO SLAVERY.
AND NOT THE TYRANT ONLY, BUT HIS DECIEVERS HE USES IN THE MEDIA TO CONFUSE THE MINDS OF FREE MEN, TO ENSLAVE THEIR MINDS.

THERE IS NO SHAME IN JUSTICE AND MERCY. GOD REQUIRES JUSTICE FOR THE MURDERED AND MERCY FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEING LED TO THE SLAUGHTER UNDER A DELUSION OF FREEDOM. THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by shot messenger]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/27/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I wish these people would present hard evidence of a 'coup' and corrupt politicians are nothing new, there is a saying when you vote any more, "choose the lesser of two evils".

It's no secret the government isnt for the people or by the people.

its for special interest groups with money. they make the law of the land.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Forget it. I'm doing just fine, thank you. I have plenty to eat, relatively cheap gas to drive my car around with. I made a few bucks from my CD. I'm not getting shot at or anything.

Maybe I'm living in a fool's paradise. But it's a nice one.

Until things get bad enough where I lose those things above, I'm just going to sit on my butt and let the kings and princes fight it out. None of that stuff has ever meant anything to the peons and serfs like me. As long as I have a job building the Great Wall, what do I care? All I can see it doing is causing me problems. You go ahead and fight for your "justice" and your "rights." Let me know how it works out for you.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Spoken like the Catholic to the Jew during the holocaust.
As long as they are killing jews, you won't care until they come for the catholics. thats what got america to where it is now. thats what Nazi Germany said while 50 million were slaughtered. Not all fought, but the ones who didn't fight got fat off the effort of those who did fight.
Be a freedom parasite. You are not a new parasite.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
Spoken like the Catholic to the Jew during the holocaust.
As long as they are killing jews, you won't care until they come for the catholics. thats what got america to where it is now. thats what Nazi Germany said while 50 million were slaughtered. Not all fought, but the ones who didn't fight got fat off the effort of those who did fight.
Be a freedom parasite. You are not a new parasite.

When did the Nazis start coming after the Catholics?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

MANY "AMERICANS" FOUGHT ON THE SIDE OF THE BRITISH, AGAINST THE EVIL TERRORIST PATRIOTS. THE TERRORIST AMERICAN PATRIOTS WON ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED IN THEIR CAUSE.
THE AMERICAN PARASITES DIDN'T BELIEVE IN THE CAUSE AND PLAYED IT SAFE, BUT THEY DID LIVE TO ENJOY THE BLESSINGS OF LIBERTY.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/27/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
When did they start coming for the catholics? LOL
they never had a chance, freedom loving men took up arms against them.
Parasites sat at home and played golf.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

When did they start coming for the catholics? LOL
they never had a chance, freedom loving men took up arms against them.
Parasites sat at home and played golf.

So you're saying as long as I was a Catholic in Nazi Germany, I really didn't have to worry much? That's good. I definitely would have been a Catholic, then. If that's what it took, why would I care? I'm a go along to get along kind of person.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

THE AMERICAN PARASITES DIDN'T BELIEVE IN THE CAUSE AND PLAYED IT SAFE, BUT THEY DID LIVE TO ENJOY THE BLESSINGS OF LIBERTY.

You mean the "liberty" you say we're not enjoying now? Which liberty are you talking about? You're not making any sense, in my humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ok messenger, put the keyboard down.... niiice and slow, and nobody will get hurt.

Seriously, use your vote. Encourage others to use theirs. Dedicate your life to politics.

Going on a killing spree will just reinforce the power of those you hate.

g

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Vote...LOL For what? Another corrupt politician?

Show me how voting changes anything? How long have we had the vote now?
Have you noticed what is going on in the World? Has anything got better since the holy vote? Has anything changed?
No, it just keeps getting worse. The vote is a sham, a way to make us believe we have control, when in reality we have no control.

In California 1996 prop 215 was voted in with 56% for. Yet prop 215 is neither aknowleged by the feederal government or many local city governments. So much for the vote eh?

And how about the big one...

When I spoke with Jeff Fisher this morning (Saturday, November 06, 2004), the Democratic candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives from Florida's 16th District said he was waiting for the FBI to show up. Fisher has evidence, he says, not only that the Florida election was hacked, but of who hacked it and how. And not just this year, he said, but that these same people had previously hacked the Democratic primary race in 2002 so that Jeb Bush would not have to run against Janet Reno, who presented a real threat to Jeb, but instead against Bill McBride, who Jeb beat.

www.commondreams.org...

So much for your vote eh?

Good post Shot you got a wats from me.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If no politician is worthy of your vote, YOU need to be one.

All Im saying, is that more than one path to your goal. Killing people should not be your first path. It might be a good one after all others have been tried, but I dont think most countries are there yet.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gekko
If no politician is worthy of your vote, YOU need to be one.

All Im saying, is that more than one path to your goal. Killing people should not be your first path. It might be a good one after all others have been tried, but I dont think most countries are there yet.

No, I wouldn't be a polition because I don't believe in the political method.

I agree killing ppl is wrong, that's why I hate polititians, that's what they do.
The government is tainted with the blood of billions of inocent lives.

So you will keep on believing the vote is the way to go when you know the voting system is corrupt? What sense does that make?
In a perfect system where the vote really means something, and makes a difference then fine, but we know that's far from reality.

To vote is to give up your own power.

To elect a master or many, for a long or short time, is to resign one's liberty. Elisee Reclus

Why put your future in the hands of politians who have no idea of, and don't care about, your needs, desires, dreams?

Voting is a sham designed to make you believe you have some kind of control over those that control you. It's a lie. It gets us nowhere. It changes nothing.

[edit on 27/3/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think you've stepped over the line of good sense, decorum, and responsible citizenship.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I would like to say for any bots scrounging for "terrorists" that unlike the OP, I do not advocate or encourage the violent or deadly removal of any elected official, including the President of the United States.

Just sayin'.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am a trained soldier, but I spend my spare time enlightening people about global issues, helping people in developing countries of the world. I believe global welfare and education is the way forward. Violence will only breed more violence.

If murder is the only way you can think of to fight "the powers that be", I pity you. There are many forms of activism. "Terrorism" may be one, but only as a last resort.

Are you telling me that you have tried EVERYTHING else?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

MANY "AMERICANS" FOUGHT ON THE SIDE OF THE BRITISH, AGAINST THE EVIL TERRORIST PATRIOTS. THE TERRORIST AMERICAN PATRIOTS WON ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED IN THEIR CAUSE.

I think they won because they used better tactics then the British and had the backing of a rival superpower (France)

The Mujahedin of Afghanistan clearly believed in their cause but that didnt stop them from getting their butts whopped by the Soviets until they got backing from their own rival super power (US)

Saying people win because they believed in their cause more sounds all noble and patriotic but tactics and backing of a strong ally are far more important in wars.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
[edit on 28/3/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think this poster broke numerous federal laws by trying to incite the overthrow of the government and promoting terrorism. That's if he is a US citizen.

Why we have stupid laws like that in the first place I have no idea. The original poster was right when he said this country was founded on domestic terrorism and revolt. When we have laws that say you can't advocate violent overthrow of the government, it makes us hypocrites. When you have laws that say you can't promote terrorism for political intimidation, that is against what this country was founded on. When you have laws that violate the freedom of speech technically it makes no sense.

Assasinations, bombing legitimate targets (military, infrastructure, government), and calling for revolt actually probably would cause a civil war in the US. The majority would oppose it out of fear and lack of education, but I think it would be surprising how many would support it either directly or by remaining neutral. As long as it wasnt bloody, but more symbolic like the white house getting rocket attacked, the capitol building getting it's roof blown off, key politicians who opposed the Constituionalists getting assasinated. If there was innocent casualties that werent involved in the perceived problems, it would not gain any support.

Immigration, the 2nd Amendment, the first amendment, the fifth amendment, the federal reserve and banking system, debt, the disbanding of the militia, crime, foreign policy. These are all things people are pissed off about. I'm one of them.

Alot of people probably have the logistics to sustain or "start" some kind of geurilla war but I guess nobody has stepped up to the plate yet. That is a good thing I guess, or a bad thing depending how you look at it.

The US military would most likely advertise they were fighting "insurrection and domestic terrorists" rather then Patriotic defenders of the Constitution(the role they are supposed to fulfill). I don't know who would win honestly. I would hope the patriots. Would make a great point in history to be a part of.

Dividing or keeping the Military neutral would be the main objective I think if it was ever going to be successful.

And concentration camps for anyone who ever called themselves democrat or republican would be the end result. There should of only ever been one party. The Constitutionalists.

If I had to guess I would say there is a 4/10 chance of civil war in my lifetime. I know I get pissed off when I think of the government, i'm sure there are others who are even MORE pissed off. I can see at least another Oklahoma city or Ruby ridge in the next 5 years. But im also not a psychic so who really knows.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekko
I am a trained soldier, but I spend my spare time enlightening people about global issues, helping people in developing countries of the world. I believe global welfare and education is the way forward. Violence will only breed more violence.

If murder is the only way you can think of to fight "the powers that be", I pity you. There are many forms of activism. "Terrorism" may be one, but only as a last resort.

Are you telling me that you have tried EVERYTHING else?

Im 23 now. Before I was born my rights were taken away. In the present my rights that I have left are slowly going away (or being violated by the CIC).

Ill be dead by the time I'm 100 (or so thats what science tells me). What good is patience in politics when I'll be dead waiting for it to happen? I'm supposed to be enjoying these rights NOW, not just for the future.

If we had the support to uphold the Constitution it would of happened already. Yesterday to be exact.

So really I think you have to recognize that the only way we have in restoring the Constitution is by violence. I'm not advocating that, I'm just saying thats reality. At least if you want to enjoy the freedoms in your lifetime. But that's if you think they are worth fighting for.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by ImplementOfWar]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join