It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I really weird thing happened to me on saturday. I woke up and it was almost 2pm. I couldn't believe that I had slept so late. I then looked at my alarm clock and realized it was almost 9am. This really spooked me out becuase i have never heard of a watch gaining 5 hours in 8hours of time.
i have three theories on how this happened . i wear a seiko watch.
i played with the hour hand in my sleep
the watch ran really fast for a while
i was abducted by aliens.

i also had a bad dream. that night not alien related

[edit on 27-3-2006 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ive done this quite a few times. I think you might be waking up within your dream and looking at your clock perhaps? .. and then waking up for real.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Is it not possible that you had a vivid dream?? i mean i have had several where i have dreamed something which seems pretty real and have actually woke up thinkin an event has happened even when it hasn't. I've had some quite disturbing dreams only to find out they were not existant.

I don't intend to insult your viewpoint but were you drinking the night before? I mean sometimes alcohol can trigger light sleep or vivid dreams constantly waking up during the night and sleeping again.. going from consciousness to a 'dream world'

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yeah, also if you wake up and do something and then fall back asleep again you tend to chop it up to a dream.

I remember one time at a boarding school I woke up one morning and thought the clock said 8:00am or something, and so I rushed my room-mate and I to get changed so we wouldn't be late.

By the time I got back from doing... something (shower..?)... I noticed that the clock in my room said 3:15am. I had mistaken the 3 for an 8.

The funny thing is though that in the morning at school, I went up to my room-mate whilst he was with his girlfriend and was like,

"So, did you tell her of the crazy morning we had?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like getting up and thinking we were late for school but it was really just 3 in the morning."

"What!?! That was real!?! I thought that had been a dream!"

Just goes to show that sometimes we do things and forget how real or fake it really was.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
No I actually woke up and my watch was 5 hours fast. i had to reset the hour hand.

new topics

top topics

join