It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Dreams, prophecies, communication with those you dont see, and unspoken communication with those you do see. Many people have questions. I have many answers. Ask me anything, and I will answer with the best of my abilities.

Dreams come for many reasons. Most of your dreams are your innermost fears and desires. A way of learning with out harsh effects to you and those around you. It is a way for you to see the cause and effects of actions you wish to take. It is a way to face your fears, sometimes over and over again until you see that there is nothing to fear. Some of your dreams come under the term de ja voo. You might have had a dream that seemed so ordinary, yet it came true. It might have just been something as simple as going somewhere you had never been before, and remembering you had a dream about it. Even though nothing big happened, it made you aware that there is more going on in this world than most people see or care to acknowledge. Maybe it was something more urgent. Something that has yet to come. A dream so real, a disaster maybe, that left you with the uncomfortable knowing that this very well might happen. Other dreams, though few and far between are messages. Messages from higher up so to speak. Some people have them, or fear they may have had them. Other want to have them. In the bible it talks of these messages. In the bible it also says "ask and ye shall recieve". In order to recieve, you must have pure undoubted faith that you will.

In order to understand your own dreams, you must understand a few basic points. Your dreams act on 4 senses. You must analize all of them. What you see, what you hear, what you smell, and how you feel. I would say that less than half the time, what you see is what it means. The most important sense in your dream is what you feel. Second is what you hear. Not just of things around you, but your thoughts as well. What you smell is important because the sense of smell will triger a memory, or feeling quicker than anything else.

As for communication, empathy, and telepathy, feel free to ask any questions you may have. I will do my best to answer you.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
When I was a child I once dreamed I was walking next to a tank in desert and a person military fatigues was walking with me, now I see how easily that can become true. It was the weirdest dream I've had cause my mother kept shaking me to wake up and she said my eyes rolled in the back of my head when she was trying to wake me....

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I keep consistently having a dream where i see a dark figure. (resembles that of the character from the show "highlander"). My father also has this exact same dream. Weve both been having them, however he said only recently did his occur more often. he has been having them since he was 17, hes 51 now.

I cannot figure out why or what it means. Any thoughts?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi Weasel. Before I can tell you anything about him, or this dream, I need to know a bit more. Does he make you afraid or does he make you feel safe? How does he play out in your dream?

It is not unheard of for a parent and a child to have the same dreams. I tend to pay more attention to them if that is the case though.

I am interested to know more about this.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Nuke, you are right that could very easily come true. I would love to hear more about this dream though. Do you know who the man was walking with you? What else happened in that dream?

I have not had someone be able to wake me in the middle of my dreams either. I think it is because your subconcious wants to see more.

What were you doing to have your mother try to shake you awake?

[edit on 9-5-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well, it changes each time. Sometimesits a neutral like feeling, other times its as though its trying to get me. ive never had one where it seemed as if it was friendly.

My father also said his seems to be slightly more negative.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well, weasel, I suggest that you do a search on BTS, and ATS for "shadow man".

Read through some of those posts, and tell me if that is what you both are describing, and we will go from there.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
You must analize all of them.

oooo. That could be, ...um...uncomfortable.

(Just poking a l'il fun).

Interesting thread. I'll be lurking.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
yeahright

OMG that was too funny.

Yea, some can get kind of uncomfy though. Exotic details I never wanted to know. hahaha. Seriously, those kind of details people really need to keep to themselfs, and do their own self reflecting.

hehee thanks for the laugh.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Nuke, you are right that could very easily come true. I would love to hear more about this dream though. Do you know who the man was walking with you? What else happened in that dream?

I have not had someone be able to wake me in the middle of my dreams either. I think it is because your subconcious wants to see more.

What were you doing to have your mother try to shake you awake?

[edit on 9-5-2006 by mrsdudara]

No, I don't know the person that was beside me and my mother was attempting to wake me for school. You once said this about me, "and [you] hate it when you have to wear your suite." If only you knew.......

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well i read several of those posts. I can tell you this. I've been doing paranormal rsearch and investigating myself for about 4 years now. My father has never done anything like this, but has stated that he was troubled by melevolent spirits as a child due to his brothers "experimenting" with the paranormal.

The entities described in those posts are similar in nature.

I am beginning myself to beleive that this may very well be a spirit that has followed my father all these years and now has begun to prey on me as well. I came home from work this evening, only to tell me she had seen what to her looked like a "tall dark male figure standing in the bedroom, that was totally black and motionless". She said it only lasted a few moments and then just dissapeared.

So, now im wondering of the safety of my wife as well when im not at home.

I am going to try something tonight that ive been reluctant to do. I am going to set up an audio recorder as well as video and leave it running throughout the night as we sleep. If anything is around ill know....

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Weasel, dont you already know? Are you going to set this stuff up for your studies, or to prove it to others? You are not trying to prove it to yourself are you?

I think you are correct on where it came from.

If you say a prayer for protection, and ask God to bless your house and all those in it, I am sure he will go away. I must say though, I believe a lot of what makes them go away is lack of fear. If you are not afraid, then they tend to get irritated and leave. However, maybe he is wanting to study you too.

If you are willing to get past the creepy freeky part of it and try to study this, I will be anxious to see what all you have learned. That is brave of you to do that. Please share any findings you aquire. I am sure that I wont be the only one interested in this.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well, ive dealt with things worse then this and the home has been blessed by our cathloic church as well as my own home.

Im going to review the data collected this past evening and see what i find.

Im not looking to prove its happening, but more to find out why. Ive told lots of people about it, some of them have actually commented that they seen similar things as children. However they were more towards the shadows on the walls and ceiling and strange shrill noises.

Ill be sure to let you know of anything i find.

And i agree that it might want to study me. So far as fear, it doesnt scare us really, just kinda gives us aconcern that it might mean somehow that one or both of us are about to expire....

lol

[edit on 10-5-2006 by imtheweasel]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Have you tried to talk to him? If not, give it a try. You wont here him answer like we talk, it will be more like the voice you hear when you read a book to yourself. If the church blessed you house, then that would lead me to wonder if he is not your protection. Either way, he is there for a reason. Try talking to him, and let us know what happens.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NukeAmbition

No, I don't know the person that was beside me and my mother was attempting to wake me for school. You once said this about me, "and [you] hate it when you have to wear your suite." If only you knew.......

ah I understand now.

Have you been over there yet?

Are you having other dreams that haunt your sleep Nuke? If so, I would love to help you. I know that dreams can be hell, and they can stay burnt into your mind while your awake, making life almost unbareable. It really helps when you talk them out, and have someone to help you work through it. So, let me know if I can help, ok. We can do that here on the board, or via u2u or IM. Either way, let me know.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

ah I understand now.

Have you been over there yet?

Are you having other dreams that haunt your sleep Nuke? If so, I would love to help you. I know that dreams can be hell, and they can stay burnt into your mind while your awake, making life almost unbareable. It really helps when you talk them out, and have someone to help you work through it. So, let me know if I can help, ok. We can do that here on the board, or via u2u or IM. Either way, let me know.

No, I haven't. I've met people that have though. The only thing that haunts me is my own mind, day and night. I have ambitions to become a wonderful leader one day, go to law school, etcetera but my mind haunts me because I want so much yet I'm gaining so little on what I've set out to accomplish. And again, I'm young but feel older cause I was forced to grow up quickly and its difficult for me to settle in/hang out with people my own age yet I do anyways and I have parties, try to make friends, but I still just hate people my own age. Like I have a class today w/ a bunch of people that I party & work with and I resent every moment of being in there w/ them and it was so boring that mind just gets frayed and I turn delusional or something and its like I expect people to be against me thus my tendancies to party/ try to be what I'm not......I'm just afraid my wanting to be accepted will ruin my determination to succeed. I really don't know whats wrong with me, I used to be an individual.

new topics

top topics

join