It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter from Iraqi resistance to George Bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
rapidshare.de...

Not as good as the media platoon's work, but words that carry great weight and deserve to be heard by the whole world.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Mmm....The link is blocked by my administrator.

I guess "Propaganda" is filtered here at work.

Probably for the best.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Cannot get at the link or the download try it another way...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There is no such thing as an Iraqi 'resistance'.
There are terrorists and insurgents who are fighting
against the freely elected Iraqis government and who
are killing Iraqis .. but there is no 'Iraqi resistance'.

[edit on 3/27/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What reason is there to think that its from the insurgency?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
who it is written by, is a resistance group, they have released resistance videos before. Nygaand, that is the reason we KNOW it's from teh resistance.

Anyway here is a small portion of the letter.

Bush 'needs time off'
26/03/2006 16:21 - (SA)

Paris - An Iraqi insurgency group recommended to US President George W Bush on Sunday to take a vacation at his ranch in Texas and reflect on how he "is losing the war" in Iraq.

Very large quote with no link to the source has been removed.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I will try to upload it at a different place when i get home.

Dont worry, it's in perfect english.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You wish there is no Iraqi resistence, when the US is driven out they will not be Iraqi resistence anymore they will be the government..these so called 'free' elections are a sham, the system is designed to put US lackeys in power, 90% of Iraqis want the US to get out now, yet this 'freely elected' govt does not demand that the US end the occupation..if it's a democracy then why can't they have a referendum to decide weather the US army stays or goes?

Originally posted by FlyersFan
There is no such thing as an Iraqi 'resistance'.
There are terrorists and insurgents who are fighting
against the freely elected Iraqis government and who
are killing Iraqis .. but there is no 'Iraqi resistance'.

[edit on 3/27/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jajabinks
You wish there is no Iraqi resistence,

No. I KNOW there is no Iraqi resistance. The insurgents are
murderers of Iraqis. They destroy and kill. Iraqis hate them.

Actually, the Insurgents must love Americans being in Iraq.
The only reason Americans are there now is because the
idiot insurgents keep killing Iraqis and threatening them
with death. If the insurgents would stop killing their fellow
muslims, then the Americans could all come home. They
must love us being there because they are the only ones
keeping us in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
well, such propaganda is always out there, however, I believe it is the insurgency that is losing the war, otherwise if victory was in sight for them, they wouldnt waste time with such appeals to our president.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
well, such propaganda is always out there, however, I believe it is the insurgency that is losing the war, otherwise if victory was in sight for them, they wouldnt waste time with such appeals to our president.

Riiight...

The biggest, baddest military juggernaut the world has ever seen can't beat a rag tag bunch of insurgents/freedom fighters/racial epithet of your choice/whatever. Just keep believing that we're actually winning...despite the intel that said we needed twice as many troops to win and the prez and vice prez saying we'll be there for years...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by jajabinks
You wish there is no Iraqi resistence,

No. I KNOW there is no Iraqi resistance. The insurgents are
murderers of Iraqis. They destroy and kill. Iraqis hate them.

Actually, the Insurgents must love Americans being in Iraq.
The only reason Americans are there now is because the
idiot insurgents keep killing Iraqis and threatening them
with death. If the insurgents would stop killing their fellow
muslims, then the Americans could all come home. They
must love us being there because they are the only ones
keeping us in Iraq.

Taurus feces.

Muslims are killing Christians in the Sudan, but you only hear about the Afghani guy.
Saudi Arabia is a straight dictatorship. China guns down political dissidents and farmers who complain about being jacked for their land. They have execution vans and public executions in sports arenas, and you only get one appeal if you're sentenced to death. Cuba won't allow people to protest against Castro. Singapore arrests you if you don't wash your hands after you take a leak; they spot you with cameras in the bathrooms. North Korea has their people on such strict rations that they eat grass. Life sure sucks for most people in these countries; if only Team America would liberate them.

But oh, Iraq needed liberating because Saddam killed his own people. I've never heard of such a thing; that guy was Satan incarnate! Who kills their own people? No other country does this; no wonder we had to go and are still in Iraq!!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I think I saw the video before.

By anyway is this the same one , SS?

www.spikedhumor.com...

The video is a kind of montage with a message from the "Iraqi Resistance/Insurgent". Actually, it's basically a propaganda aimed at telling the American public how the War On Terror affects them. I like some of the issues pointed out in the video.

Some of the worthy quotes for you who don't want to see the PROPAGANDA.

"We are simple people who chose principles over fear".

"It is our duty and our right to fight back the occupying forces."

"We have no intention of invading America.."

Kinda makes you think..

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The group your thinking of is called the Media platoon .

This is the Rashidaan Commitee i think was there name.

Like i said though not as good as the video you mentioned, still most definetly worth a listen.

I like your comments too.

--------------
jajabinks

You have voted jajabinks for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month

---------------

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
to the uploaded video

www.megaupload.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Sorry, SS. Broken link yet again.

Anyways, I think all propaganda is worth seeing but how you decipher and whether you take in the information given is up to you. Basically, propaganda is everywhere and no matter how bad it is, there's some truth to it if you do some research.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Who is the Rashidaan committee? I can't find anything on them. What have they been doing?

Originally posted by truthseeka
Muslims are killing Christians in the Sudan,

The people being killed in the sudan around Darfur, the Fur people, are muslims. They are being killed by other muslims.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hmm SS seems like once again you have struck out. Can you name those alleged entire cities that were wiped out in Iraq?

Kindly furnish a link to a major main stream meadia that shows the same claim made on the video. That is Nothing more then pure propaganda they are feeding you hoping some will believe it.

Any fool knows that if an entire cities were wiped out we would have heard about it, but that is not the case. WHY? I will tell you why because it is pure propaganda that is why.

[edit on 3/30/2006 by shots]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Who is the Rashidaan committee? I can't find anything on them. What have they been doing?

There is no such committe it is called the Rashedeen Army. Even the Author does not know how to spell their name so how can it be true?

Enough Said

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Curious...during WWII there was something called The French Resistance by the Allied forces...what did the Nazi's call them? Rebels? Insurgents? Terrorists?

If we were wrong about Iraq then how could you call them insurgents? Yes some are terrorists associated with terrorist groups but what about the regular Iraqi's? They are also terrorist because they want invaders out of their country? If God forbid we are ever invaded in the USA and you fight back, are you a terrorist? An insurgent? Or will you be a Freedom Fighter or Rebel?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join