It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An up close experience with..someone?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well I have gone over and over debating on whether I should share this experience with you all..It was something unbelievable and very creepy so your comments are certainly welcome and helpful.

The other night I dozed off and then I woke up(perhaps in astral) as I felt awake but kind of druggy feeling, like a halucination? Anyway, there laying next to me was a woman who was more skeletal then flesh and she was almost completely covered in mud or something? I kid you not we were face to face as a couple would be lying in bed, I looked into her eyes and looked over her body in shock. She was making sounds, but it didn't sound human. Then she reached out to grab me, as if to hug me and I felt her arm go around my waist very tight and that's when I jumped up. I could still feel the affects of being touched around my waist after several minutes.

Here's the even creepier part, I have 2 bruises where she tried to grab me??? This sort of thing has not ever, I mean EVER happened to me. And I feel not only invaded but a little freaked by this.

Anyone have any thoughts about what happened? Who she was and what this meant?
Sincerely,
Magestica

[Edited on 10/11/03 by magestica]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Goddamn!! I would have # my pants if that happened! I haven't experienced anything like that *Thank God* but damn, if I did, I seriousely would not know what the # to do. Creepie creepie #.

Maybe she was a ghost of a person who once used to live there? Or possibly someone who owned an object that you now possess. The object you have may have a significant meaning to that lady, and she wants to tell you something. Is there any muddy areas around your house? OR was muddy before your house was built? (If you can find out that far back).

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by 10DeadInside10]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I mean, I've had some strange, beyond strange stuff happen in my life and I've just grown used to it, but nothing like this..I get chills even thinking about it. It reminds me of a Stephen King book or something

Another thing that was rather shocking, is that there was no inclination of anything weird in the air or around me..usually I pick up on things that are going to be strange. I'll think to myself, today or tonight is going to be interesting and it usually always is..but not this time.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Yes as a matter of fact, it IS muddy in my backyard(if you can call it that) I live on a mountain, so it's very woodsy and muddy around the house, but it's not an old house..and I sense nothing in or around it, such as spirits etc...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Well I have gone over and over debating on whether I should share this experience with you all..It was something unbelievable and very creepy so your comments are certainly welcome and helpful.

The other night I dozed off and then I woke up(perhaps in astral) as I felt awake but kind of druggy feeling, like a halucination? Anyway, there laying next to me was a woman who was more skeletal then flesh and she was almost completely covered in mud or something? I kid you not we were face to face as a couple would be lying in bed, I looked into her eyes and looked over her body in shock. She was making sounds, but it didn't sound human. Then she reached out to grab me, as if to hug me and I felt her arm go around my waist very tight and that's when I jumped up. I could still feel the affects of being touched around my waist after several minutes.

Here's the even creepier part, I have 2 bruises where she tried to grab me??? This sort of thing has not ever, I mean EVER happened to me. And I feel not only invaded but a little freaked by this.

Anyone have any thoughts about what happened? Who she was and what this meant?
Sincerely,
Magestica

[Edited on 10/11/03 by magestica]

You've just experienced The OLD Hag... ahhgh.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
...you say she was covered in mud or something?? How so...was it a colouring she had, or substance on her or what...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...you say she was covered in mud or something?? How so...was it a colouring she had, or substance on her or what...

It smelled of dirt, but even worse as I kind of like the smell of fresh dirt. It was more like oozing from her and especially her face and hair. I do recall her eyes, they were large and very blue in color, ice blue as they stood out through the dirtiness on her face..

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
if i can ask.......... how bad are the bruises you mentioned? and are they in any mkind of shape? like a hand or something?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I noticed them today when I touched the area and it hurt. One is long oval shaped but not large and the one next to it is circular, again not large. But it is the exact location of where she grabbed me.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I do recall her eyes, they were large and very blue in color, ice blue as they stood out through the dirtiness on her face..

...her eyes...what did you gauge from them...human or not? Also...how did you feel afterwards, the following day...energy-wise...higher or lower in energy or the same...

...random questions I know...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   

...her eyes...what did you gauge from them...human or not? Also...how did you feel afterwards, the following day...energy-wise...higher or lower in energy or the same...
...random questions I know...

I feel low on energy, but that's because I've had a very busy week..If anything I just blew it off about an hour after I got up and didn't really think about it again until today..Again, I'm used to strange thngs happening so I tend not to overeact, but this was disturbing as I sit and think and tell you all about it..

Her eyes did seem human,but very cold, lifeless, souless even..Her eyes gave me the impression that she 'wanted' to frighten me. Like she was forcing me to see into them and feel her emotion in this manner. And she made unusual sounds, like gasping and choking and yet trying to laugh all at the same time..very odd!

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
sounds like a hag of somekind

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
So whats your take on it Mags...gut-feeling...no matter how crazy it might sound...what do YOU think/feel it/she was and its/her purpose??

...I have a wierd suspicion...but I'm gonna plead the 5th till you say what you reckon it was...

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by alien]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   

So whats your take on it Mags...gut-feeling...no matter how crazy it might sound...what do YOU think/feel it/she was and its/her purpose??

If I knew, I don't think I would have posted it..As I sit here trying to decide what/who/why/etc..I draw a blank about the whole ordeal. This is unfamiliar to me, as I'm used to seeing or being visited by entities or shadows, but nothing like her. I do feel like she must have felt the need to hug me or grab me and pull me into her closer, but why? I was able to intervene and that's reassuring..I really was afraid of her but remained calm during the whole thing. It was when I felt her touch that I came unglued...I totally felt the physical contact from her and her strong desire to pull me closer, even the desperation in her eyes I could see..

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
That would have scared the absoluter shyte outta me..
i can only mildy relate to your experience as i recall dreaming one night , i was home alone while my wife and kids were away visiting my wifes brother about a 6 hour drive away. i dreamt my daughter who was only about two at the time had her head chopped off and i was trying to stick it back on, after many attempts i succeded, whilst dreaming this i was shaken VERY violently and awoke , standing up in the middle of my bedroom arms extended at either side jumping around on the balls of my feet l, quickly looking left and right, right and left ooking for my assailant as I could still feel the pain of being grabbed and shakken so hard. I received a phone call the next afternoon from my wife saying my daughter had fallen from a monkey bar and had a compound fracture to her arm....but i have to say yours is just plain SCARY STUFF..
She wouldn't be buried in your backyard by any chance...would she?..wanting you to come find her remains?
a bit like the RING..but not..

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hey well maybe something happened to her in your backyard mud area. Possibly killed or a bad experience there? Maybe she was buried in thick mud and couldn't breathe and was gasping for air, and was thus making a choking sound to you when she was there? Dig around in your mud area for a bit and look for an suspicious things that may help. Also, look around the mud area to see if any things seem important.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Mentioned damages on your body, that could be bad, that thing could attach itself to your energy body.

Spread some mashed garlic in your room and around your wounds.

Your best bet is to watch your wounds closely, if they go away good, othersie report back to the forum at once. For now raise atmospher in your house, play some nice music, sleep with light on, make some herbal tea, stuff like rosemary and thyme, wild sage, bergamot, a little bit of mint, use it like body afterwash. That stuff helps. Especially since garlic applied directly to skin isn't nice.

All in all you might want to change your lifestyle sweetheart. For example stop smoking cigarettes.

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It looks to me like you might have been visited by a succubus or some other creature like it. A succubus is a type of demon that appears to be an old hag. It is notorious for visiting people at night and causing them discomfort or harm.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It may have been you,warning yourself.
Maybe she/it/he was a victim of a mudslide or avalanche and was trying to warn you from making the same mistake as her by scaring you away from where she/it/he lost her life.
These things happen in the mountains more than you would think,and the real estate guys and builders know this but don't warn anyone because it wouldn't be profitable for them to do so.
If I were in your situation,I would refer to some anti avalanche techniques,the swiss are very good at preventing avalanche damage,there are sites about this.
There is no past present or future,all happens simultaneously.
00.02$

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
All in all you might want to change your lifestyle sweetheart. For example stop smoking cigarettes.
[Edited on 11-10-2003 by Freeman]

How in the heck do you know I smoke?
I'll have you know that is my ONLY addiction, and I'm not so proud, but hey, it could be worse?! As faras my lifestyle: I think it's pretty good at this point..I have 'changed' it for the better here recently. I'm much more positive minded then I have been in the not so distant past, and anyway, I really don't think she has anything to do with how I live..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join