It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Media tried to Pin haditha massacre on Iraqi Resistance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
One has to ask the question, how many times have they done this and succeeded?

After all it was months and months before the truth came out.

You all thought these women and children died at the hands of a Resistance IED, but the USS troopers Lie like their masters.

But the details of what happened that morning in Haditha are more disturbing, disputed and horrific than the military initially reported. According to eyewitnesses and local officials interviewed over the past 10 weeks, the civilians who died in Haditha on Nov. 19 were killed not by a roadside bomb but by the Marines themselves, who went on a rampage in the village after the attack, killing 15 unarmed Iraqis in their homes, including seven women and three children

www.time.com...

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Already a post on this, AND Iraqi sources question the validity of the "massacre" you speak of. Your consistency is amazing...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Was laid on teh Resistance, has not been considered.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
First up, the fact that it was a massacre is your assumption (bias)

But the cold hard fact is that those "unarmed Iraqi's" were very armed and IRAQI FORCES reported them firing first. They then were attacked and killed. The fact that they were in a Mosque is irrelevant.

I am thankful that the ISF and coalition killed these people, these people who would desecrate their place of warship to appease their Iranian and Syrian puppet masters…

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Tell me something skippy, the fact that 15 noncombatants were also shot to death is a very big piece of evidence it could have been a massacre. I mean cmon, how can you kill a child or even a woman and say "ummm I thought he/she was a terrorist"...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
And btw, my father has 4 AK-47 rifles and I live in america but I am from the middle east. Almost EVERY middle east family carries a gun. Heck if there was a war going on in my area I would not only have a gun I'd get me a whole box of explosives...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is about the haditha massacre, a completely different story.

www.time.com...

Mar. 27, 2006
The incident seemed like so many others from this war, the kind of tragedy that has become numbingly routine amid the daily reports of violence in Iraq. On the morning of Nov. 19, 2005, a roadside bomb struck a humvee carrying Marines from Kilo Company, 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines, on a road near Haditha, a restive town in western Iraq.

But the details of what happened that morning in Haditha are more disturbing, disputed and horrific than the military initially reported. According to eyewitnesses and local officials interviewed over the past 10 weeks, the civilians who died in Haditha on Nov. 19 were killed not by a roadside bomb but by the Marines themselves, who went on a rampage in the village after the attack, killing 15 unarmed Iraqis in their homes, including seven women and three children.

www.time.com...

LEARN HOW TO READ.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The officials say the military has confirmed that seven people were killed inside the house--including two women and a child. The Marines also reported seeing a man and a woman run out of the house; they gave chase and shot and killed the man. Relatives say the woman, Hiba Abdullah, escaped with her baby.

They even shot the family as they where running for their lives.

And then they blamed it all on the heroic resistance as i'm sure they ussually do.

But the military stood by its initial contention —that the Iraqis had been killed by an insurgent bomb— until January when TIME gave a copy of the video and witnesses'

Incredible, is there anything in the world more evil and canniving than this?

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well the truth will come out sooner of later about anything that goes on in Iraq.

The problem is that the accounts are rather after the facts and deemed as propaganda.

Very sad indeed that we tend to believe what the government wants us to believe and disregard anything else as bias.

Taking in consideration that our government has lie to us in many occasions I guess now some are catching up.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Two reports contradict themselves:

The report you have provided paints a picture of possible execution by US marines in a revenge style killing yet skippys report says:

Both sides and neighbors agree that U.S. troops were involved in a firefight with a suspected member of al-Qaeda in Iraq.

Tell me syrian? Are we to believe your report over the other one or vice versa?

Shall I believe what my ally government says or should I believe what "human rights orginisations and workers" say?

top topics

join