It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal intervention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I wonder how many people have had similar experiance's with something intervening to keep you out of harm;

1: Was station over sea in Germany and we had a call from one of the towers we post guards in of shots flying over the compound. So the master sergent and me take a walk out and can hear the whizzzz of the bullets passing over. So he takes off toward where he thinks they are coming and we walk up a farmer hill planted with grapes, stop to talk when it happened. A pair of hands grab my head "Thumbs above the ears " and yanks my head back just as the whiz of a bullet goes by my head.

2: Walking ( nice exercise ) in my local area and coming up on a corner house. Bang here it comes again as a Dog runs up to me only to leap at my throat when another arm with a white looking robe pushes the dog away, the dog places it's tail between it's leg as it was busted I guess for trying to attack me.

So today I keep looking back on these incidents wondering Angel intervention or some other demensional being.

Michael

Both times the hands that reached out to touch me were someone not seen, or from another plane.

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by Ark-Angel]

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by Ark-Angel]

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by Ark-Angel]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Ark-Angel, who's arms were they that pulled you away from harm?

I remember when I was younger, I was riding my bike on a trail and as I was pulling out of the camp ground there was a speed racer biker guy and he didn't see me and he ran into me on my side, and all I remember is seeing him coming at me really fast and then everything blacked out and I felt a very very gentle tap on my back, and then I woke up again and I was on the floor a few feet away from where I was initially at. I got up and only had a scrape on my knee and that's all. I wasn't wearing my helmet or anything.

As for the racer guy, he was on the ground unconscious and making some weird noise, and his eyebrow was cut and bleeding, and he was wearing a helmet. His bike was kinda messed up, and my bike was a few feet away from where I was and was in a completely different direction than that I was going. Weird stuff, it was my guardian angel held me in the air and laid me down on the ground softly. Was a really cool thing to think about afterwards.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Tere is definitely someone or something out there that protects people. And I am grateful for it.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
Ark-Angel, who's arms were they that pulled you away from harm?

Only 2 of us went up that hill, yet a third set of hands did grab me, Angels, deminsional being, time travelers who read my ATS post and were there at the right time? Your own encounter has some strangeness to it as well, like maybe you were grabbed and remember that touch that kept you from getting really hurt bad.

Awesome Michael

top topics

join