It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know if this website is legit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I was looking for some sort of part time job that I can do at home. I've already got one part time job writing web content but that's not very regular. Then I came across this site: www.typeinternational.com...

It sounds pretty good but then there are all kinds of scams on the net. The fact that I got to pay such a not so small fee to start makes me a bit suspiscious. I'm wondering if anyone else has ever heard of that site, anything to share.

Anyone?

JAK

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hey Beachcoma, I haven't had any experience with the company but a quick look with Google doesn't bode well.

The Better Buisness Bureau rates them an F

Rating Explanation

F We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

Link Two Has a few links to other sites mentioning the company.

And the www.scamfreezone.org... that has awarded it a "Scam Free Certified Site" is owned by RBSN Services.

Jak

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Aahh.. thanks for the heads up

I had my suspicions -- it sounded too good, yet the site where I lifted their address off had so many different people referring back to their website.

Oh well.

BTW, do you know of any reputable company that offers some sort of work at home kind of jobs?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
I was looking for some sort of part time job that I can do at home. I've already got one part time job writing web content but that's not very regular. Then I came across this site: www.typeinternational.com...
It sounds pretty good but then there are all kinds of scams on the net. The fact that I got to pay such a not so small fee to start makes me a bit suspiscious. I'm wondering if anyone else has ever heard of that site, anything to share.
Anyone?

I don't heard about that site.To know that site legit or not you can follow these methods given below:

1.You can read user reviews,problems,their quires,responses and rating about the site in any forums,Google search etc..so that you can know more details about the site.

2.You can also do a whois search in the site WhoisXY.com and know the owner,technical,administrative contact details etc..you can use the phone number or email id which you get in whois search and try to contact the person and clarify your doubts.

3.If the site has SSL certificate it is good site for transactions.SSL certificate enabled site looks like paypal.com....

new topics

top topics

join