It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and respitory disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I love in a small county in the north east corner of washington state and there has been an alarming number of coincidences up here regarding chemtrails. This winter there has been an increase in planes flying high above with those white plumes behind them, also this winter as is noted by doctors that there was an alarming increase in people coming in with sickness. mostly with the same diagnosis, upper respitory infection. Now this nasty little things hangs on for weeks. i just spent over a month recovering from it, and i never get sick this long or this often ever. It is recorded and mentioned by doctors that they have never seen this many people sick form the same thing, in a small town that i frequent over half the town has gotten sick and even all the way up to deer park there has been more people coming in for sickness relating to upper respitory infection. What the heck is going on? could it have something to do with the chemtrails. they stopped all of a sudden about a week ago, and ppl are getting better. there has never been a problem like this before..

and on a side note, those of use in stevens county live in teh highest radioactive are in the nation.. not kidding, go out to waittes lake at night when there is no moon and you can see the glowing rocks under the water.. heck you can even take a hike up the hills and see them.. very bad... 2 out of 3 people that die up here is from cancer. highest cancer cluster in the nation.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I hear a lot of talk about chemtrails over the years and I wonder why this theory is still accepted as truth for some. I live under a very busy Westbound airspace corridor (I lack a better word for it) No less than one airliner has gone over my house at varying altitudes every minute (usually 2-3) every day for the past 15 years. I have never gotten sick from it and none of my family members have developed any serous (non genetic) medical conditions since we have lived here. Depending on air conditions some days I see contrails all day long, or only occasional ones from A/C at high altitude. This alone has proved to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the whole Chemtrails dealy is nothing but a hoax. I do believe that all the air traffic may cause some effect on our weather, but not purposely, and not to an extreme that could be measured.

It is my theory that the US government may have started it in an attempt at disinformation. This is nothing but an attempt to steer our attention from more pressing issues (war in Iraq, terrorism, pollution). It is also a great way to weed out the radicals/conspiracy theorists/tinfoil hat wearing folks from your average citizens. Participating in open discussions on the internet about such non conventional topics (NWO, Chemtrails, MJ12, Illuminati) only serves to point to you as being a person of possible interest. Our own paranoia of control and government powers serves as a lighting rod for government attention.

join