It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base South Entrance Found!?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Back in 1978 they were fooling around with a new laser ranging SLR system near Mesa Verde. It was named Lageos (sometimes written as LAGEOS; it stands for Laser Geodynamics Satellite), one of the first satellites dedicated to geodesic measurements, orbited at 6000 km in 1976. Probably a classified gravity monitoring system designed back in the early 60's. There would have been some degree of security for the downlink/uplink area obviously. Often times if the government is going to build a secure base for one secret project they run other projects at the same base. I have no idea what the Dulce base evolved into today if anything but it was probably a Lockheed Martin site.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
www.marsanomalyresearch.com... here is the base found obviously on google earth

I would say this place does exist, whether its original name is Dulce or whatever it is used for. I found it too on google maps...

You found the San Juan Generating Station, a coal-fired power plant owned by Public Service Company of New Mexico. If you look about three miles south of that location you can find the Four Corners power plant, another coal-fired power plant owned by Arizona Public Service. A significant number of the people in nearby City of Farmington work at one plant or the other. If you are every in the area, PM me on this web site and I'll arrange a tour of the plants for you.
edit on 8-7-2012 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The entrance to a TOP SECRET facility is not going to be found from the air. It will not look like an entrance as we know it. It will be camouflaged. A piece of the mountain with trees and rocks is what the door will look like.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet

Originally posted by ANOK
I know the base is supposed to be secret but c'mon, I would expect roads, out buildings, guards, fences, barbed wire, signs saying gov prop keep out etc...

Exactly. There is no way on earth you would be able to spot an entrace to a secret base, especially from space.

I do think there is a large secret complex under Dulce, but there are no entrances there you can spot. If Richard Sauder (mentioned by Phil Schneider) is correct, there is a grid of deep tunnels running coast-to-coast across all of the continental U.S.A. connecting most of the 179 bases. In these tunnels some form of magneto train is used for transportation which can reach speeds of up to Mach Two (ref:Schneider).

The main entrances to this tunnel complex are mainly under very well guarded military facilities.

If you are looking for something out there, try (hidden?) ventilation shafts.

Is there a power plant near Dulce? That would be a good candidate to hide some ventilation without causing suspicion. I always wondered about this, is the entire Dulce area freely accessible, or are there restricted areas?

If it is freely accessible, any seismologist with some dynamite, sensors and a laptop can expose what is underneath the surface, even if the base is 5000 feet below. Sure would like to hear if anyone tried this.

BTW, apart from some poor mis-information about his father, Phil Schneider was never debunked with cold hard evidence as far as I know. If anyone knows otherwise, please speak up.

Phil Sneider was an idiot and a liar. He told a story and it didnt even come close to sounding real. He was incorrect about the black berets, delta etc etc. I watched him speak and it was obvious he didnt know what he was talking about. There is probably nothing there where everyone is looking. Think of the logistics involved with a base and the manpower. Food, Vehicles, utilities. If a base like this existed there the entrance would be somewhere else entirely.
[edit on 21-4-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by allMIGHTY

There was a less controlled entrance near the Franklin Missoury. It's a very large grid.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaExray
reply to post by allMIGHTY

There was a less controlled entrance near the Franklin Missoury. It's a very large grid.

AX
FTNWO

There was but now there is not? Less controlled means what? What is "the Franklin Missoury"? What's a "very large grid"?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

I visited a site back in 07 that was not far from an armory. They were recieving tires and vehicle parts. By Less "controlled", I was referring to the node entrances that allow for recieving civilian trucks and contractors under false pretences. Often the drivers are told the locations are "cold war remenants", and the instillation is manned by plain clothed millitary personnel. They cannot use razor wire, obsticles and massive guardposts without attracting attention.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

Sorry folks, I’m getting old. The Franklin Missoury is a swath of land in Georgia. I need to be more specific. I believe the node I saw was in the around the town of Arlington, but it has been a while. They had crafted a really cute, very new town, with names like Oak and Redding, right next to a rail line. On one side of the tracks was the town, and on the other, they had carved a massive entrance into the mountainside. I asked the “guard” what the location was, and I was given the “old SAC base story” but the trees that had been cut for the entrance were still onsite and exhibited trunk growth in excess of 150 years maturation. My cargo at the time was military tires produced in Joliette, QC by Firestone, one of hundreds of loads of tires that were shipped to that mountainside.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Has pictures of the top side of dulce base

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretlyBatman
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Has pictures of the top side of dulce base

Again, that's the San Juan Generating Station, a coal-fired power plant owned by Public Service Company of New Mexico. If you look about three miles south of that location you can also find the Four Corners power plant, another coal-fired power plant owned by Arizona Public Service. A significant number of the people in nearby City of Farmington work at one plant or the other. I had a series of emails with the guy who runs that website and explained to him what his posted pics actually were. Below is synopsis of the conversation.

Him: "Oh no. You don't understand. I researched this thoroughly"

Me: " No you don't understand. It's not a secret base. They give tours there. They sponsor softball teams and golf tournaments. Half the town works there! I was on a framing crew that built the cement forms during the construction! Public Service Company of New Mexico is a legit company traded on the stock exchange".

Him: " Sorry. My mind is made up."

Me: "So by research, do you mean you went to the site and investigated?"

Him: "No, I've only accessed the google images".

Me: "Do you want to go there? I could arrange a tour for you."

Him: "No. Not really."

Me: "You're a researcher researching a subject that is potentially the single most important development in human history and you don't want to visit ground zero"

Him: " Umm. No. Thanks for your interest."

edit on 24-7-2012 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Dulce base would not have parked cars, would not have activity on the surface, would not exist on the surface at all. I did Google Maps to look the roads from '3D' and there was nothing but factories and plants...

The Dulce base is likely nothing but desert and bushes and inbetween you may see some opening or in most cases - will not see anything popping frm the ground at all. The hills are a good possibility for entrances, though it could all be set underground.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Two of the pictures are blocked... But yeah, I have no clue :|

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What do you all think of this video: www.youtube.com...

I came across it today and it's like no UFO video I've seen before the video was shot in dulce.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Poor resolution + No co-ordinates = nothing

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... The best info on Dulce that there is. Most of the base was actually in Colorado on Redding Ranch and the base was used for testing camouflage and experimental aircraft. It is no longer active.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here's a couple of almost-definite facts about Dulce:

1) There's not simply going to be a door that a clever hiker is able to find. Probably there once was, but they've since resorted to a fully underground base connected by underground tunnels with no surface entrance. EVEN IF there was a main entrance on the surface, it would only be found behind multiple chained fences within chained fences. It's quite ignorant to think they're just going to put trees ontop the door and check their back for onlookers before they scramble into their lair.

2) They're not going to use this door (if it exists) to transport supplies and peoples in/out of the facility and hope that nobody notices. Again this is an ignorant way of thinking. Everything is happening underground, perhaps with above ground components.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In the same way that rich people stay rich because they don't give away their money to other people, the Dulce base (if it's really under there somewhere) remains secret because the place is absolutely air-tight. Unless you've infested billions into ground boring equipment it's gonna stay that way.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
2014 Dulce (street view), Area 51, Pine Gap (address) Google Mapped

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join