It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base South Entrance Found!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I really want to infiltrate the Dulce Base, armed of course. I've been trying my best to find the entrance to it on google earth, but that has proved to be a complete waste of time. I have already read this page about it, but it's sort of brief.
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1rich

Good luck walking around the Archuleta Mesa with firearms, I'm the sure local Sheriff's deputies will be eager to show you the secret base.

Save yourself the trouble and don't go, the Dulce Base is fictional and there is nothing to see other than some beautiful northern New Mexican scenery.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

How would you know it's fictional? I would infiltrate that base armed with a AA12 baby!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1rich

There is no evidence to suggest it exists. The whole story originated with the Paul Bennewitz in the 1980s and was either disinformation fed to him or a figment of his own imagination.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Interesting, I've never heard of him before. But the governments do try to leave us in the dark. So until someone proves it's not true then it's real for me.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
What about Schneider and Castello? Others like Alex Christopher who is a writer also has been told of the existence of such base. I don't think it is fiction and if it is uncertain, just like you can't say for sure it exists, it is also wrong to claim it does not. There is still more info that it rather exists..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

The others are hoaxers jumping on the bandwagon. We have zero evidence that the base exists, unlike Area 51 which does exists and can be seen from numerous photos.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
www.marsanomalyresearch.com... here is the base found obviously on google earth

I would say this place does exist, whether its original name is Dulce or whatever it is used for. I found it too on google maps...

edit on 21-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
www.marsanomalyresearch.com... here is the base found obviously on google earth

I would say this place does exist, whether its original name is Dulce or whatever it is used for. I found it too on google maps...

That looks just like a coal fired power station to me, you can see the coal dump, and conveyers etc.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Maybe but the many picture of the boring machine that is allegedly melting rock with the Air Force logo seems to be real, so such machine does exist.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Maybe but the many picture of the boring machine that is allegedly melting rock with the Air Force logo seems to be real, so such machine does exist.

What makes you think it melts rock? Looks like a normal boring machine to me

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

A normal machine would have some drill attachment with which it makes tunnels. This one is has a flat end nothing to make a tunnel simply by drilling. Here is the description:

www.projectcamelot.org...

This is a $13 million tunnel boring machine (TBM) used for tunneling at the Nevada Test Site. (Remember that Area 51 is part of the test site.) Many other types of TBMs are used by many government agencies, including the 'nuclear powered TBM' [NTBM] that melts solid rock and leaves behind glass-like walls.
Well, they were using tunneling machines back in the mid-90s that could tunnel through a rock face at seven miles per day, that could cut through a rock face with high-energy impact lasers that could blow the nano-sized particles of rock so that there was no debris left, forming an obsidian-like core

I think the flat front of this machine fits with the description of producing lasers or so big heat that can melt rock. I also think for unknown reasons people don't give enough credit to Phil Schneider

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Maybe there is no physical entrance to the base, if the base exists. If they have alien technology, then perhaps there is some kind of teleport technology that can be used. It's not too far fetched, humans are already able to teleport light.

People would be searching for a door that simply isn't there. Just a theory of course, not came across it from reading threads.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by calum_cPeople would be searching for a door that simply isn't there

Worse than that, people are searching for a base that does not exist! Like I said before, the whole "Dulce" mythos started with Paul Bennewitz and the Air Force's disinformation campaign aimed at him.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

Originally posted by calum_cPeople would be searching for a door that simply isn't there

Worse than that, people are searching for a base that does not exist! Like I said before, the whole "Dulce" mythos started with Paul Bennewitz and the Air Force's disinformation campaign aimed at him.

Considering the found some strange dead animals some of which are too different and grotesque to be merely DNA errors I would say it's not very mature to jump to conclusion it doesn't exist whether it is Dulce or another base. Again there is at least some evidence as weak as it is, that Phil Schneider, Thomas Castello, some others I cant think of, talk about the same thing and base. While the proof that they are liers or made up the story has evidence ZERO.

I would say they should've tested those stuff Phil showed on his lectures to see how valid they are, metals, crystals etc. But they were all taken away after the incident with him. Explain to me what all this is about, taking those items, the murdery that they call suicide. /let me say in advance what you would say just to show anyone can easily dismiss and sound so convincingly true - he swore that he is not to reveal anything, he broke his oath, he paid with his life, the materials were nothing but either normal metals or military tests not alien - hey i can be a good debunker too! It requires so much skill/
edit on 24-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I would agree, I have come across different sources of information with people witnessing UFOs going into and out of mountains. If you tie that together with a scientist who discovered the Dulce base in 1978 because some cattle were mutilated in the area, the facts are that the disinformation campaign was government operation given to the public in order to hide the evidence, they forced Paul Bennewitz into a hospital and gave him electric shock treatment until he turned into a vegetable. The FBI's report has serious flaws with what happened in Colorado, but they did reveal a lot of strange pods tracks.

So we are dealing with craft that can be a pulsating glowing white, around the times of cattle mutilations they can be orange or red and they do it without touching the ground, except in the case of the pod tracks. At times it is in broad daylight without being seen, and times at night less than 250 from the house with all the dogs out and windows open of the ranch.

It is established that UFOs have been linked to these cases. There are many witnesses who have seen UFOs go into and out of the mountains, and there are scientists in America and South America who have produced physical evidence of activity beneath the mountains. We cannot be skeptical when we are dealing with a species that is greater than the human species but we must stay true and smart to history. These aliens are quite possibly on a whole different physical plane, no human would initially be able to believe it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
it is very hard to determine what this is from the grainy google earth images. We would need to see some high resolution images to full determine if this is an entrance to the base or not.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

A normal machine would have some drill attachment with which it makes tunnels. This one is has a flat end nothing to make a tunnel simply by drilling.

It HAS got drill bits, you can clearly see them on the right of the picture, you can also see the conveyor belt to take the waste away...

as to the entrance to "Dulce base", it has been posted before,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and is the San Juan power station....
edit on 1-7-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
and there are scientists in America and South America who have produced physical evidence of activity beneath the mountains.

Care to show us a link to this "physical evidence"?

We cannot be skeptical.

so you want people to believe any garbage posted....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by allMIGHTY
I have found a possible entrance to the Dulce Base. It is about 1.1 miles
in the south of Archuleta Mesa which is claimed to house the Dulce Base
in the inner of its rocks.

On the photos you can see a clear metallic like line which seems to
be not naturally. It is maybe the south entrance to the famous Dulce-Base.
I think it is a large entrance but i cannot say something about its size.

The satellite views of google earth are very bad in this area, so do not try it. It´s a waste of time. NASA Worldwind or MS Virtual Earth providing better footage of this area.

Now i need your help, ATS community! What do you think and are there more visible entrances?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2006-3-27 by wecomeinpeace]

Physical entrance?

Boy most people sure are thick in the head!
There is no physical entrance and I am not saying this to be a wise ass.
They teleport in and out of these facilities.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join