It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base South Entrance Found!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have found a possible entrance to the Dulce Base. It is about 1.1 miles
in the south of Archuleta Mesa which is claimed to house the Dulce Base
in the inner of its rocks.

On the photos you can see a clear metallic like line which seems to
be not naturally. It is maybe the south entrance to the famous Dulce-Base.
I think it is a large entrance but i cannot say something about its size.

The satellite views of google earth are very bad in this area, so do not try it. It´s a waste of time. NASA Worldwind or MS Virtual Earth providing better footage of this area.

Now i need your help, ATS community! What do you think and are there more visible entrances?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2006-3-27 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think thats pretty good, im just curious how they get so many people in and out of it, or if people are living there perminately

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Wow. Good work. It would appear that there is definitely something there, possibly an entrance. Now all we need is someone from ATS to trundle up to the place and check it out, ignoring the possibilities of getting shot or dragged underground for bio-genetic manipulation. Yay.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
From what I have read people have already searched the area and found nothing, you would think an entrance of that size would stand out. To me the picture looks more like a natural formation. On the other hand it does look like a really good spot for an entrance, it's hidden in the valley and it looks like a road (or possibly a stream) leads right to it.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
God knows if I lived near Dulce I'd be searching/hiking for that damn place almost every day. Why don't more people search for it?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ugh for the love of god...you're looking at such a poorly resolved image how can you determine that isn't just a tracter pit?

You can't...this evidence you've presented is useless and your claims need to be defended by more data.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yes, we need more evidence. This is the reason, why i had posted this on ATS!

If you look on Google Earths 3D terrain at this area, you can see that is
a perfect place for an entrance to the Dulce complex.

I think we have a good sign of a possible base in Archeluta.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
where's this place at?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Has anyone actually SEEN this so-called entrance/exit being used? Because otherwise it's just a line on an aerial photo. And isn't a very clear line at that.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What a lot of you people fail to realize is that there are a lot of people on those hillsides everyday. Forestry workers, Deer/elk hunters, Horn searchers and less importantly poachers.

I'm from Dulce, I know people who consistently spend 8 hours a day in those hills. My neighbor was a Game and Fish official in charge of watching for poachers. If there was an obvious entrance, there would have been something said.

After saying that, I know of many people with UFO stories. Hell, I remember seeing lights in the sky and the constant presence of black helicopters (I have pics of copters if requested). I don't think the base is close to dulce or on the rez. Just across the border into colorado (literally 5 miles away) is a different story as it's national forest land and not tribal land.

I would also like to point out the proximity to Sandia National Labs and the "gas buggy project" where nukes were set off underground very close to dulce. You pass the sign everytime you drive to farmington.

Just my 2c. It's my hometown.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ya that is a pretty big conclusion to be jumping to, considering it is far too fuzzed. I think the entrance would most likely be in some run down old building owned by the government.....right off the radar.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Could you throw some coordinates up there for the entrance?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hey,snapmouse, put up some pictures then, and prove you claim.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Why would it have an entrance in the middle of nowhere with no roads or anyway to get to it without having to hike or helicopter in?

I know the base is supposed to be secret but c'mon, I would expect roads, out buildings, guards, fences, barbed wire, signs saying gov prop keep out etc...

It's easier to keep things secret right under our noses than hiding entrances with no visible sign of use or a way to get to it.

Am I missing something here?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I know the base is supposed to be secret but c'mon, I would expect roads, out buildings, guards, fences, barbed wire, signs saying gov prop keep out etc...

Exactly. There is no way on earth you would be able to spot an entrace to a secret base, especially from space.

I do think there is a large secret complex under Dulce, but there are no entrances there you can spot. If Richard Sauder (mentioned by Phil Schneider) is correct, there is a grid of deep tunnels running coast-to-coast across all of the continental U.S.A. connecting most of the 179 bases. In these tunnels some form of magneto train is used for transportation which can reach speeds of up to Mach Two (ref:Schneider).

The main entrances to this tunnel complex are mainly under very well guarded military facilities.

If you are looking for something out there, try (hidden?) ventilation shafts.

Is there a power plant near Dulce? That would be a good candidate to hide some ventilation without causing suspicion. I always wondered about this, is the entire Dulce area freely accessible, or are there restricted areas?

If it is freely accessible, any seismologist with some dynamite, sensors and a laptop can expose what is underneath the surface, even if the base is 5000 feet below. Sure would like to hear if anyone tried this.

BTW, apart from some poor mis-information about his father, Phil Schneider was never debunked with cold hard evidence as far as I know. If anyone knows otherwise, please speak up.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So why ATS doesn't pay a bunch of scientists that go there and see if there is a base with the dynamite and computer? It would be a major event!

How much would it cost?

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I´m not sure ATS needs or wants to be involved.

The costs are the price for a box of dynamite and the time of a knowledgable seismologist who is willing to cooperate and is not afraid to be locked up for the rest of his or her natural days.

Volunteers?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Time_is_now
Hey,snapmouse, put up some pictures then, and prove you claim.

Err.. pictures of what that I claim? That I'm from Dulce, That I've seen lights? I can get you pics of Dulce, no problem. As for proof of lights in the skY? Let me pull those right out. I'm sure they're right next to the family shot of the dog.

I don't think dynamite would be legal on federal land. There aren't any restrictions out there either. The Jicarilla Apache Nation have restrictions on people taking pictures of ceremonies, but we're quite proud of the land. The tribal police probably won't even bother you if they see you out there.

Like HardtoGet said, if there is an entrance, it's WELL hidden. Possible not even on the reservation.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
20 miles due north of Dulce (accros the border into southern colorado?) is a large hanger , it is hidden by a facade of cliffs. Look for an isolated short road on the top of a mesa , with no road to or from the top.
havent look at google video yet but thats prety much the closest ill be from that place, you dont wanna mess with anything there, there is more than one entrance its a huge maze if u find an entrance you ll probly lost your way, som says the tunnels are covering 4 states, so unless you go there realy prepare you will probly never see daylight again.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
the entrance, is bound to be ridiculessly far away from the base itself. i bet, they have a tunnel some place like a 100 miles away. and the have a some uber cool jet powered transport system to get you 100 miles really fast. as for your little line, its far to much guess work for me to be convinced.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join