It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machine To Talk To The Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Perhaps Edison did invent a machine that could do this but didn't wanted controversial inventions to mark him as a "mad scientist", which was the thing that Tesla was being called.

Ugh long hours of work toast my brain, can't think very straight...

Anyway that site was pretty interesting with the ghost voice, I wonder if it was ever been proven or disproven.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Possibly so. I did see it on a TV show, and I heard the recording of the dead person. I heard the noise that was made, but I don't remember what it was.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thught I heard once he was making this machine in an attempt to contact his dead mother.
On a side note, I have done some work with EVP's, and have been successful in capturing some very good ones. Not hard to do at all, just use a digital recorder, and download Audigy to clean up the noise and amplify. i've captured these at many different locations, just wont do it where I live, as some things I really would rather not know.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I dunno, Edison was a little eccentric when it came to his trials of inventions, I bet he probably tried.

On an update about the spiricom thing, I can only seem to find info about the supposed spirit from only paranormal sites. Theres no other listings about Dr. Mueller anywhere else. fishy.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by amisn1957
Thught I heard once he was making this machine in an attempt to contact his dead mother.
On a side note, I have done some work with EVP's, and have been successful in capturing some very good ones. Not hard to do at all, just use a digital recorder, and download Audigy to clean up the noise and amplify. i've captured these at many different locations, just wont do it where I live, as some things I really would rather not know.

Very interesting! Have you tried doing that at a cemetary? Have you just heard noises, or have you heard words? What words have you heard? Did you see the movie "White Noise"? That is really creepy when the lady says, "Get Out....Of My House! Yikes!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I don't know about a machine to communicate with the dead but doesn't the easy EVP methods is the most cheapest way to do so. I did some EVP at my friend's crib some time ago and we managed to record some freaky stuff which I will probably post later.

By the way, I absolutely believe that EVP can work but it's more of a trial and error kind of a thing but a machine to talk to the dead? Hmm..no, I don't think it's possible. You have to somehow "co-operate" with the other side to communicate through one source which I think is really impossible. How do you tell them to co-operate in the first place??

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It' funny, as I was reading this thread, I tuned into C2C and there is a show about evp's on. Some good ones too.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yes I've gone to cemetaries to capture EVP's, and got a few good ones there, but no more so than at other locations. One was interesting enough to describe. I have a usual list of questions I ask while recording, name, previous occupation, etc. Ater asking the name on this particular recording I heard Edwards, after occupation I heard banking. Upon reviewing the notes I had taken for the recording I discovered it was recorded in front of a mausoleum of E.H. Edwards. I then googled E.H. Edwards and Labette County, which is where it was recorded, and found he was president of a local bank there in 1870.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by amisn1957]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by amisn1957
Yes I've gone to cemetaries to capture EVP's, and got a few good ones there, but no more so than at other locations. One was interesting enough to describe. I have a usuall list of questions I ask while recording, name, previous occupation, etc. Ater asking the name on this particular recording I heard Edwards, after occupation I heard bamking. Upon reviewing the notes I had taken for the recording I discovered it was recorded in front of a mausoleum of E.H. Edwards. I then googled E.H. Edwards and Labette County, which is where it was recorded, and found he was president of a local bank there in 1870.

That is really interesting! There are so many things that we don't know or understand yet. Maybe if we just tap into the right frequency, we can hear things that we don't normally hear. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Cool.

Mind was rather weird when I did my EVP some time ago. I managed to capture 6 different recordings during the dead of the night. There's some kind of reloading a gun sound over and over again, 2 male entities speaking to each other in an unknown language which is not native to my country and lastly, the best, one of the 2 male entities talking to an English girl. You want to know that English girl shouted? "Oh my god! oh my god!". It's freaky I tell you.

So I think there's no need to create a machine of sort to communicate with the spirit world. Get a cheap audio recorder either tape or MD and a location of interest and BANG! You got yourself an EVP when you check the recordings.

HS

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
Possibly so. I did see it on a TV show, and I heard the recording of the dead person. I heard the noise that was made, but I don't remember what it was.

The sound is kinda a stretching sound sound as the skin drys over the bones and then it probably makes a popping noise as bones poke through

HS

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am currently experimenting with my own version of the spiritcom device...

I took the 13 freqs and combined them into one output as a "white noise" background source for recording Electronic Voice Phenomena.

I have on my website numerous EVP's I have recorded utilizing various methods.

I wont post my website again due to the PM's from mod's the last time I did it.

PM me and I will send you a link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join