It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus die for the Aliens races too ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is a question that has always stumped me "Did Jesus die for the Aliens races too ?" after all Jesus did die to save our souls from eternal damnation. This leaves one thinking does this deed include aliens souls ?
Here are some conclusions i have come up with

1. Are there Alien versions of Jesus and other profits on non terrestrial planets ?.

2. Maybe we are the only race in the universe with Christians, Islam and Judaism in which IMHO is the reason we have been kept us out of a galactic federation.

After all i expect aliens would have souls, there for this is a vaild valid question.

your thoughts ?

[edit on 26-3-2006 by helium3]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
From my reference point, was Jesus a hybrid who was sent by the aliens as a beam from a ship could have been the Father of Jesus?
IOW how could people of that time say a spaceship impregnated Mary?
So the simple reason to believe is that her pregnancy was of/from G-d?
And was Sirius the Light that led the wise men to where he was?

PS: There are MANY busts of Egyptian Pharoahs, etc and yet we have NO paintings or busts of Jesus whan he came much later.Why?

[edit on 26-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Jesus exsisted. Thats about all I believe. Iam agnostic so I guess I dont think he would havve been on another planet. But its up to you to decide.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There's actually a few science fiction stories about this. I don't remember who wrote them all.

Some human astronauts are the first one's to land on a new planet and meet some aliens and most of the aliens are indifferent about the humans because Jesus had just been there.

Then there's the twilight zone episode on TV in the 80's where the Star of Bethlehem was a supernova star that destroyed another planet full of peace loving aliens. Why would God kill a whole planet just for a sign of Jesus?

And then there's Star Trek, where the crew goes down to a planet full of "sun worshippers" only to find that it was the "son of God" that they were worshipping.

I doubt there is anyone named "Jesus" on another planet. But I'm sure there have been many leaders and zealots that have claimed to be sons of God on other planets too. Hopefully they too have had their spiritual leaders who have had a true connection to God...I would think any creature that could look at the stars or has consciousness would also question what life is about and why am I here?

Funny that we haven't met any Evangelical Aliens yet? I have a feeling that preaching conversions across the galaxy is a big no-no. Just think if the aliens were like militant Muslims and Jihaded their own alien religion to our planet.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Jesus died for all life, not just humanity.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So all those wonderful viruses running around, jesus died for them too ?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Personally, I feel as though Jesus is a made up character, either by man, or alien. I do believe a person such as Jesus lived but was not a 'god'. I think our 'gods' as man kind knows it, they are plain and simple aliens. And this is my .02 cents

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You might find these references interesting:

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

[edit on 2006/3/26 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9ine_Lives
Jesus died for all life, not just humanity.

How does make sense when the bible states we humans are the only life in the universe ?

Organized religions are in trouble now more then eva, they better have some top shelf spin doctors.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
How does make sense when the bible states we humans are the only life in the universe ?

Would you be so kind as to cite that reference?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is an intresting question/subject because we will never know 100% the awnser.From wut i no and understand of the bibel he died for all life right? so that means aliens to.Ya know i was thinking oneday.People allways talk about demons in hell.Violent scarey horribul demons and monsters.

I think maybe theese "demons" could be diffront types of aliens..i mean if Jesus died for all life..theat means everywhere all over the universe so for all we no there are big bat like aliens with claws and tailes on another world somewhere out in space...for all we know theese "demons" are aliens that have simpley gone to hell,asumeing it dose exists.

And if there is a heaven then alines that are good go there and because its heaven people are not afraide of them i mean all is good and happy in heaven so no ones scared.But of corse we will never know weather this is true or not.I mean if you really want to find out go in ur kitchen and open a bottle of amonya breath it in for a minute or to...then you will know....(dont really do that im being sarcastic)

Lets face it we can spend life wondering and thinking of wuts right and real and wuts not right and wrong or a lie.Dose heaven and hell exist? did Jesus die for us or all life? was he an alien??....well we are all going to die oneday so try not to get to stressed out over this stuff...you will know the awnser oneday...and onley you....we all have to die to find out and we will in time.

Personley i belive there is a Jesus but i dont exactley agree with alot of stuff the "bibel" says.....i no i will die and find out oneday...(hopefully not soon)

(sry for bad spelling)

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The scripture's strongly implies that no intelligent life exists elsewhere. I always thougth the earth was created to be home for creatures made in God the Creator’s image ?.

But given time i sure i can find direct reference to this notion.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
this is an excellent site. pretty much answers a lot. best site if found on this very subject.

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I find it extreamley sad when people honestley think we humans are the onley life in the universe.....i cant possabley understand why anyone would ever think that....and i fell very agressive towords people who do...my grandmaws is very religious she talks about God and Jesus so much...i asked her wut she thought about aliens she like many others feels the bible is 100% right....i highley dout this....no offence to anyone but when you look up in the night sky and see 100's of thousands os stars and think we are the onley creatchure in the universe...you ARE very wrong....dam i hate religin sometimes...people get to attacked to it..you will all be very dissapointed oneday.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If greys ever go public will christians try to convert them?
Can an alien accept Jesus as its personal savior? Does an ET need to repent?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
By The Way, Great Question! This is the very same style question I would have asked if I were abducted.

Now, on my theory. Jesus and God as we know it have power over creatures native to this planet, they are planetery deities whose realm of influence extends to us and the creatures of THIS earth only.

Then why would they allude that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe? Well the bible never says in black and white terms that we ARE the only, it implies it strongly.

Before modern times, we as humans didn't have much of a concept of the world past what our limitations could perceive/understand, so the Universe was only stretched that far in our limited knowledge. The universe consisted of heavan and hell, the earth, sun, and moon, and as far as we could travel by our own human limitations and riding animals. So to say we are the only intelligent life in the universe as what I just described, well it's technically true by omission. Like a little lie when less information is known than what actually is and we don't ask the question of what else exists beyond our universe.

Does this make sense?

So it seems a little devious to you too?

Thanks for your time.

-ADHD

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
My only hope is that, when we do find intelligent life, they will not have heard of religion. It is a story made by man, because humans are too stupid, fearful, and selfish that they cannot look past the fact that when we die, that is it. no more life for you.

sadly religious people prepare their whole lives to go to heaven, when they should be living their lives to the fullest everyday, go out, have fun, do something significant, change the world. dont become a zombie to religon, it wont matter when your in 6 ft of darkness, theres nothing after.

my back up for saying such a thing, is the fact that, what was your memory from the ages 0-2? starts out with nothing, no logical thought, no remembering things, its almost like you are not living, until you have a memmory, the same happens when you die, you loose your thought, you become a baby again, and you simply live day by day until, you just dont wake up anymore, but it dosent matter, because the days prior are like your not living anyway.

if you happen to die suddenly, the same events happen, that is why its said your life flashes before your eyes, thats your thoughts, and memmorys leaving.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

2. Maybe we are the only race in the universe with Christians, Islam and Judaism in which IMHO is the reason we have been kept us out of a galactic federation.

I don't mean to rain on your parade and I certainly take your point. But I live in Asia, I read history and I stay in touch with current world (as opposed to just US or European) affairs. From what I have seen, Christians, Jews and Muslims are neither better nor worse than any other type of believer. Hindus in India have slaughtered Muslims by the tens of thousands. Bloothirsty Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka are great promoters of the ethnic civil war in that country. Shintoists honour and glorify the Japanese soldiers who visited unspeakable atrocities on China, Korea and the rest of East Asia during the Second World War. I could go on and on; any sizeable religion can boast its own catalogue of horrors. The only peaceable religions are the ones, like Zoroastrianism or Voodoo, that hardly anybody believes in. They're peaceable because they can't field enough believers to make up a mob, far less an army.

Belief is the problem, not any particular variant of it.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic
Then there's the twilight zone episode on TV in the 80's where the Star of Bethlehem was a supernova star that destroyed another planet full of peace loving aliens. Why would God kill a whole planet just for a sign of Jesus?

The episode was based on a much older short story by Arthur C. Clarke, who was involved in the Zone production as scriptwriter. The original story, published in the Fifties if I'm not mistaken, was called The Star.

Another interesting story on the theme of alien salvation is A Case of Conscience by James Blish, in which another Jesuit -- they seem popular with sf writers for some reason -- wants to off an entire race of aliens because he sees them and their culture as a Satanic trap for Christians.

And of course there's good ole C.S. Lewis, whose scary Christian fable The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe has just been released, nicely tarted up, as a film. He wrote a few "science fiction" (not really) novels in the Thirties (That Hideous Strength, Out of the Silent Planet, Voyage to Venus) in which fallen humanity is regarded as a kind of galactic infection and the vast (this was the Thirties, remember) interplanetary distances were "God's quarantine arrangements" to save us from infecting the innocent, unfallen universe beyond Earth. Sort of like us being kept out of the GalFed because we're naughty, except that for Lewis the Christians were the good guys. Well, sort of good, anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

The scripture's strongly implies that no intelligent life exists elsewhere.

You're forgetting

"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." (John 10:16)

Canonical interpretation on this line has always been a little iffy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join