It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Chose Date of 9/11 Attacks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
From the start, the Bush Administration has insisted that anything like the 'planes-as-weapons' scenario of 9-11 was 'unthinkable' before 9-11. That's a Huge Lie. On Sept. 11, 2001 they had a brand new counter-terror emergency response plan in place at the Pentagon for exactly that scenario, and had a counter-terror 'war-game' set to begin on exactly that scenario that very morning in the nation's capitol.

This brief sets forth the growing reasons to believe that the date for the attack was not 'chosen' by the hijackers at all, but that one of them learned that a counter-terror war-game/exercise simulating a scenario like the one that actually took place on 9-11 was planned for that morning, and then 'piggybacked' the "real thing" on top of it.

Link

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
probably true but there is evidence that the Americans despite what many here believe did not run the 911 operation.

It is not common for local secret service to run operations in their own country especially when deniablility is necessary as part of the coverup.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Read PNAC (Project For the New American Century). Then tell me Americans played no role in 9-11. Wolfowitz made the claim that all that was needed to impliment this agenda was another Pearl Harbor-like event. 9-11 was their "trifecta."

From William Rivers Pitt:

In what way does PNAC stand
above the other groups that would set American foreign policy if they could?
Two events brought PNAC into the mainstream of American government: the
disputed election of George W. Bush, and the attacks of September 11th.
When Bush assumed the Presidency, the men who created and nurtured the
imperial dreams of PNAC became the men who run the Pentagon, the Defense
Department and the White House. When the Towers came down, these men saw,
at long last, their chance to turn their White Papers into substantive
policy.

Here's the full article:

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Strange coincidence :

State of emergency 9/11

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Actually, I wonder if it was the US that chose the dates or thier subcontractors, the Mossad???

Anyone know if 911 is a significant date in the Jewish faith?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Anyone know if 911 is a significant date in the Jewish faith?

not sure m8, but 911 is the number for emergency services in the US - a symbolic date I'd say. If this has probably been posted before, i'm sorry

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The date is very interesting :-DD 911

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 10DeadInside10

you know i think there might be some truth to this but plain and simple if you really think that our government was trying to kill the thousands of people who lost there lives in that horific attack well thats not very patriotic and i would suggest you are not of sound mind and body. if in fact the government was conducting these safty measures all it says to me is there is always a possibility and they were trying to prepare for it not trying to be in cohutes with terrorists.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
The date is very interesting :-DD 911

Not near as interesting as this date....

01/01/09

NEW YEARS 2009

woe to NYC on NYE

reminiscent of the xinohpoel prediction

new topics

top topics

join