It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

searching for certain ufo video, origin Germany/Western europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hi, btw this isn't my first visit to ATS forums I just forgot my username and password to my previous account and I'm too lazy to figure out what they are.

Anyhow, I'm searching for a video of a very low flying ufo that was pretty large and looked almost to be landing. I'd approximate the distance of the camera from the ufo anywhere from 100M-500M hard for me to remember because few frames I recall could have been heavily zoomed. It was behind what looked like a cloud or fog and had multi-coloured flashing lights on it through the fog/cloud. I remember the footage was labelled from Germany or some place, definitely in Europe though. And was supposedly shot some time in the eighties. I can't seem to find it anywhere online yet and I'm tired of looking for it. I've seen it in a few t.v. specials/documentaries and I certainly think that somebody should know the one I'm referring to.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lord_finesse420
Hi, btw this isn't my first visit to ATS forums I just forgot my username and password to my previous account and I'm too lazy to figure out what they are.

Anyhow, I'm searching for a video of a very low flying ufo that was pretty large and looked almost to be landing. I'd approximate the distance of the camera from the ufo anywhere from 100M-500M hard for me to remember because few frames I recall could have been heavily zoomed. It was behind what looked like a cloud or fog and had multi-coloured flashing lights on it through the fog/cloud. I remember the footage was labelled from Germany or some place, definitely in Europe though. And was supposedly shot some time in the eighties. I can't seem to find it anywhere online yet and I'm tired of looking for it. I've seen it in a few t.v. specials/documentaries and I certainly think that somebody should know the one I'm referring to.

Ah, Hello friend I have found the video you are referring to ! It turns out to be a colorful little hoax video, thats the reason why its only showed in short snippets during those weak ufo tv specials and documentaries.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Ah, Hello friend I have found the video you are referring to ! It turns out to be a colorful little hoax video, thats the reason why its only showed in short snippets during those weak ufo tv specials and documentaries.

Ah thank you for clearing that up.

I guess the more extravagent the footage the less likely it is to be genuine.

join