It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
"If" a plane did hit the Pentagon,who was on it?

Was there ever a passenger manifest reported?
There should be a list of those who were on the plane I would think.
And if there is a list,are those people really dead?Or just made up names on a list?
If something other than a plane hit the pentagon,then the passengers that were reported to have died on the plane,never existed.A phony list should be able to be investigated.

I think there might be something to be learned if people investigate the "people" on the "plane".

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for taking the time to read and respond.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Flight 77 passenger manifest

I have no idea if this is accurate as I only did a search for it and posted the result. I have no interest in investigating it.

Cheers,

JDub

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
There were quite a few people in the technological and financial fields, i don't think there was a single arab on the flights. How can they get on the planes without being on the list?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
, i don't think there was a single arab on the flights. How can they get on the planes without being on the list?

I dont think you will ever see the Hijackers names on most of these list. Most sites make it clear they are not included with the names of the victims.

This is mainly done because the hijackers are not victims, even though they did die, their names do not belong on a list of victims released by the airlines to the media.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
That is correct, a lot of people keep treating the lists like they were official manifests, which they are not. They are lists of the victims. The people that put together the lists made the stupid mistake that people would use common sense, this is a mistake they often make with these things which then allows some people to 'expose' these things as some sort of pseudo-evidence.
I'm not getting at anyone in this thread by the way, I'm sure you are just remarking on what you have been led to believe, the people I'm getting at are the ones who don't give a damn about any truth and warp things to try and gain some sort of cult following.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
But if a plane didnt hit the pentagon,then what happen to those people who were labled killed on the plane?What really happened to that plane,if it didnt hit the pentagon?

new topics

top topics

join