It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Experts Wanted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
My name is John. My first OBE occurred in 1988. Since then I have had thousands of astral projections. I have seen nuclear war, gun battles, famine, death, drug use, etc,etc. I have had intimate relations with incubi and succubi. I was attacked by a shadow creature 5 nights in a row in the year 2000. I seen the death and destruction of the tsunami before it happened. Every week I have 1 to 10 astral projections. I am trying to study these events. On thing I do is to open my real eyes during the obe. This results in vertigo times vertigo. The astral projection is a mentally painfull event.

Anyway, why am I posting this?

I am posting this information because I am looking for other people who have these experiences like I do. I am looking for other astral experts.

I am not interested in newbies, or people who think they had an obe when they were 7. Please dont be offended by this. I cant offer anyone any help if you cant have an obe. I dont do anything special, they just happen.

If you suffer from or have astral projections, sleep paralysis, or experience OBE on a regular basis PLEASE CONTACT ME. I have not found anyone who has had as many as I have. In 18 years I have not found anyone to talk to about this.

I would love to hear from any astral veterans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sure the rivergoddess is gonna love this

most of mine were ages ago then 1 last august

I'm sure you'll find a few here

in fact you may want to look for conscious oobe

the rivergoddess started the thread and it has wings

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There are many threads in this forum about this subject.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your comments and questions to the existing threads. Thanks you.

Thread closed.

join