It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

valiant thor incident, fact or fiction?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
do you remember the time in mid march, 1957, when that spaceship landed some 14 miles south of Pentagon Boulevard, and the occupant was transported to the Pentagon to meet with the Under Secretary of Defense and then shuttled underground to meet with President Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon?
of coarse you dont because even if its an astronomical event in history such as this the government will dub it top secret and claim it never existed untill the day they die.

what im getting to is after you read this do you believe valiant thor really came to earth or he did not? why or why not? what are your thoughts about the articles?

www.galactic-server.com...

www.informantnews.com...

www.marsearthconnection.com...

users.sdccu.net...

theres many more where that came from...

[edit on 26-3-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
From my own experiences and from things I have heard my first suspicision would be that someone has "lifted" info. It looks as though the government has gotten some good info and made changes to it and has basically "taken over" and is going to try to do things their way as they have preconceived things are to transpire. There is a definite "kernel" of truth to some of this information. But it has been mixed in with a lot of Christian ideas and handed over to some Christian to run with. I can recognize some things that truly came from sources similar to what I have been in contact with. I have heard of the "high council". I have heard of events that were to happen in 2011. I have not ever spoken of these things. I have heard about events that were to have happened in 2007. But actually began to happen early in 1998. (Note that the numbers in the year 1998 add up to 2007). Some of the info is completely opposite of what I have heard.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
so what are you trying to say here? do you believe thor came to earth or no?

(staff edit it's not necessary to quote complete posts that precede your own
)

[edit on 1-4-2006 by pantha]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Dr. Frank Stranges is still alive and still says that the information reguarding Val Thor is TRUE! I have asked him personally and he seems to be telling the truth about all that he claims about Commander Valiant Thor.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You may find these links of interest-

www.informantnews.com...
site with pics
www.galactic-server.com...
extensive info and links
www.theesotericworldnews.com...
frank stranges article
www.burlingtonnews.net...
art bell int. of stranges

"One of the originators in the nineteen seventies that created the save the whales foundation
He now lives in Japan."

That story is fiction.
And he hasn't heard from Val since 1998.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I spoke with Dr. Stranges about four months ago and he said that he is still in contact with Val Thor. He said that all that he said is true and really happened. He also stated that Val Thor is living on a star ship that is located somewhere around the Lake Mead area.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
ive heard from tv that val thor could also be living under the water in lake mead in his space ship.... who else wants to go find him and get some answers?!

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliencowboy
I spoke with Dr. Stranges about four months ago and he said that he is still in contact with Val Thor. He said that all that he said is true and really happened. He also stated that Val Thor is living on a star ship that is located somewhere around the Lake Mead area.

I find the accounts of Frank E. Stranges intriquing but I haven't come across any recent information. The stranger at the Pentagon story I know and the following visits to Lake Mead. Is there any recent information availible? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
You can call Dr.Stranges and speak to him yourself. He is located in Chatsworth, Ca. or you can goggle his name and give him a call.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You can call Dr.Stranges and speak to him yourself. He is located in Chatsworth, Ca. or you can goggle his name and give him a call.

Ok, thanks. What I also find intriquing is that Val Thor's alleged picture is taken in Howard Menger's backyard. Not many people know this but Howard Menger had perhaps even better proof of his claims then George Adamski. Of course controversy is there as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What I want to know is why is "Thor" on stargate SG1 the typical looking alien and not humanoid? Surely the name for this character is lifted from this Valient Thor person in real life. Also notice the ears on Thor and the eyebrow of the guy in the middle. Looks very Spoc like. Why do these aliens allow you to take their pictures while other aliens will not? I'm going to put it up as wall paper and stare at the pretty girl. What did Semjase say could happen if someone concentrated on her picture? I've had experiences before where communication came to me telepathically and the person talking actually told me he was located in a certain place here in the U.S. I won't say where that place was but it was hundreds of miles from where I live.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Valiant Thor also has a brother named Donn you can see him in some of the pictures of Valiant Thor. May understanding is that Valiant Thor is the haed of the Galactic council and has come to earth to prepare the way for the return of Jesus the Christ.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
From a numerology point of view, Valient Thor is 22alient 20hor. As V and T are the 22 and 20 letters of the alphabet. I think he predicts something about the year 2022. It would be interesting to hear their point of view. 2007 is a year that I've heard about as well. It is said that the 27 devours the 22 but the 36 devours the 27. The date they left the Pentagon is 316 which is similar to the number 36. Whatever happens in 2007 can not be good from their point of view. I think I may be hearing them say that something happens where they withdraw to a different level or something and their enemy (27) believes he is victorious. 27 and 72 are numbers that have to do with the Germans at the North Pole. George Bush is 7eorge 2ush numerically speaking. They are basically devouring us and our ways of life with their Nazi eavesdropping ways. I hear a lot of stuff and when I see it backed up I'll repeat it. But the tide is supposed to eventually turn.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Other member of Valiant Thor's crew are vice commander Donn, vice commander teal, doc and yo all are said to be living in the area around lake mead on a ship called Victor 1. They are said by doctor Stranges to be unfallen beings from the planet Venus who are all here to help mankind in preparation for the return of the Christ.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken Stranges was a minister of the church? In the articles that I read Thor also spoke in (semi) religious terms at times. It might be possible that Thor adapted his speech to accomodate Stranges who is a religious person in the first place.
I'm not an atheist but I am of the opinion that religious matters should not be a dominant factor in contact cases. What's already happening is that various contactees with their different types of information, also on religious/spiritual matters, are becoming increasingly incompatible with eachother. That's fertile ground for conflict. The Meier case is an excellent example of this where other types of religion or spirituality are basically not tolerated. So if Thor is working on the return of Christ which I didn't see that clearly in Stranges information, I view that with mixed feelings.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I have spoken with Dr. Stranges in the last few month and he has to the best of my recolection stated the according to Valiant Thor we :the earth, is the only fallen planet in the universe.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I have spoken with Dr. Stranges in the last few month and he has to the best of my recolection stated the according to Valiant Thor we :the earth, is the only fallen planet in the universe.

Not exactly constructive criticism by Thor but having read the story I can understand where he's coming from although I doubt we are the only planet in the universe with a dysfunctional society. It's not a nice concept thinking we are a "fallen people". Personally I like to think there's hope for each and everyone of us in becoming better persons. Where I may put questionmarks is Thor's religious angles. I'm no expert but religion in its fundamentalistic state doesn't seem to have worked properly on this planet the last millenia. That's why I'm reluctant to accept or recommend following the religious/spiritual concepts of alleged ETs. I think you need to take a step back before going forward with these matters.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
According to Dr. Stranges, Val Thor has said that we are the only fallen planet in the universe. The bible is true and the return of the Christ is near.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
After reading said information it just seems odd enough to be true,sometimes best place to hide something from someone is right under their nose

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think I have to agree with TerraX. There seems to be many different "alien" groups that all use religion, and many use Christianity. I'm sure the German Lutheran form of religion is very very different in its values and emphasis than the form of Christianity being espoused by people from Venus. Christianity is very fractionated and so are the aliens who push Christianity. Think of the Germans at the North Pole as the King of the North from Daniel and realize that there is a war going on on planet earth. The Bible thumpers interpret it all to be just a war between humans on the surface. I have not read a Bible in many many years. I don't even have one in my house. I don't remember who wins the war according to Daniel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join