It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memory loss Dreams and headaches...whats hapening here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is something ive been hesitant to talk about to anybody, but i decided to post onto ATS because maybe somebody could relate to my problem and maybe elxplain it. Firstly i wasnt shure wether i had to post here or in the NWO forum but i think it can relate to both in my parainoid mind.

here we go- ive been living at Townsville Australia for about 6 months now(home to aus's biggest millitary instalation) and since ive been here ive been suffering from major memory loss, seveer hedaches and some dreams that have made me scared out of my mind mainly because they seem to come true or they have some connection to world events.

I know for a fact that i am not physicaly damaged (By Dr's analysis and CT scan on brain) i live a good, healthy lifestyle, family life is good... its mainly all my sudden changes i have made like geting a government job, moving to here of all places after 20 years, loosing memory of everything back home goign from my birthday to the name of my girlfriend...but its the dreams that get me- nuclear war, overthrow or govenment power...and one that i dont understand but still scares me, A massive pure black empty wall and humans dieing by the hundreds of thousands- i have this one a lot.
I know this all might sound crazy, but if anyone could shed some light on it, it would help me keep whats left of my sanity. haha whatch this now that ive spoken of it, ill loose my job and feds will be busting down my door.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sleep Terrors

I am not much for the metaphysical side of things, but had this thought about just the physical.

Any thrashing, screaming, violent body movements?

Night Terrors Symptoms: Sudden awakening from sleep, persistent fear or terror that occurs at night, screaming, sweating, confusion, rapid heart rate, inability to explain what happened, usually no recall of "bad dreams" or nightmares, may have a vague sense of frightening images. Many people see spiders, snakes, animals or people in the room, are unable to fully awake, difficult to comfort, with no memory of the event on awakening the next day.

JDub

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I talk like im talking to a person next to me when i sleep/dream but thats about it.

new topics

join