It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Oh how many points to counter, got me all excited lol.

Ok i would like to state that i am also a critical thinker. I provide these points not as a believer in aliens but simply because they are i think logical.

Lucid covered the point on night time abduction reasons well enough i won't go further as there is no point.

I believe i read a case in where someone was abducted from brazil. They were in a rural village and no one had heard of "grey" aliens. I can't find the damn case now but there are others like that, rural villages, middle of nowhere and grey aliens turn up. For me i could say either there are grey aliens or something in the human mind conjures these creatures for some reason and so this would be repeated through most people. Maybe the grey alien contains classic features that would scare most humans and so the mind chooses them.

There are MANY documented cases of daytime abduction. Common daytime abductions involve children. I have read cases where children get split off from there friends, often walking out of site and then they come back with either lost time or they actually remember. Again they bring up the same details which are hard to know unless you read a book or were told. I accept they could have been told and either made it up or imagined it.

Ok i think that addresses two main points. If someone could find the brazilian case for me i would be greatful as i can't find it.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
point being just because it was at night does mean jack..sorry

Well it does. The fact remains that it happened after he went to sleep. Not before, not during daytime, but when he was asleep and at night. So yes I would say night does play a big factor in alien abductions.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
fact remains it was still 'night'

I feel like we are beating this one to death. Look for the sake of this specific argument drop aliens altogether and think about human kidnappings.

Late night is simply more advantageous for kidnappings to occur. Do you disagree with that specifically?

Not always the case, as people can sleep walk and act out their dreams. As you're aware of.

You're alluding I am aware of it because I am in fact sleep walking. Did you read my post where I listed the reasons it's not sleep-walking?

So let me get this straight: you think it's odd that no one else in the house would have noticed my abduction but you're suggesting I sleep walked in a house I shared with 11 other people (which no one ever saw or heard me do). Hmm.

I described a paralysis. Sleep walking is the opposite.

You can feel paralysed, but that doesn't mean in the concious world that you can't be moving around, i.e sleep walking.

You feel paralyzed because you are paralyzed, via sleep paralysis. You sleep walk when the sleep paralysis is not "on".

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
I believe i read a case in where someone was abducted from brazil. They were in a rural village and no one had heard of "grey" aliens. I can't find the damn case now but there are others like that, rural villages, middle of nowhere and grey aliens turn up. For me i could say either there are grey aliens or something in the human mind conjures these creatures for some reason and so this would be repeated through most people. Maybe the grey alien contains classic features that would scare most humans and so the mind chooses them.

There are MANY documented cases of daytime abduction. Common daytime abductions involve children. I have read cases where children get split off from there friends, often walking out of site and then they come back with either lost time or they actually remember. Again they bring up the same details which are hard to know unless you read a book or were told. I accept they could have been told and either made it up or imagined it.

Ok i think that addresses two main points. If someone could find the brazilian case for me i would be greatful as i can't find it.

Instead of just 'saying' these things happened, maybe you could 'actually' address the points.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I feel like we are beating this one to death. Look for the sake of this specific argument drop aliens altogether and think about human kidnappings.

Late night is simply more advantageous for kidnappings to occur. Do you disagree with that specifically?

But if the person doing the kidnapping has the power to paralyse you and drag you like a teddy bear, then surely it doesn't matter what time they show up.

You also didn't answer about how you saw them so cleary...

I'm sure you're aware that when you do wake up in the middle of the night your visibility is almost zero. even if you turn a light on it takes a while for your eyes to adjust and see. yet you saw them immediatly...

You feel paralyzed because you are paralyzed, via sleep paralysis. You sleep walk when the sleep paralysis is not "on".

I know but you can be in your dream and feel paralysed, with these greys around you and it's precisely that... 'a dream' so you're not really paralysed. You could also still be feeling this paralysing effect in the dream, yet back in reality you can be walking around.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
How else could i actually address them? Once someone throws up the links it should do that. If you had read any UFO literature of case studies you would also know that. I feel you are avoiding points and ignoring responses.

Again i have looked quickly, if someone could help me find them i would be grateful.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I know but you can be in your dream and feel paralysed, with these greys around you and it's precisely that... 'a dream' so you're not really paralysed. You could also still be feeling this paralysing effect in the dream, yet back in reality you can be walking around.

Ok i am getting very annoyed with you on this point. Lucid said he set up a MOTION SENSITIVE camera. If he was sleep walking he would see it on the camera. That is done and dusted and if you argue it then it will prove you are simply ignoring what he has said so you can continue to bash your points into everyone.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   

How else could i actually address them? Once someone throws up the links it should do that. If you had read any UFO literature of case studies you would also know that. I feel you are avoiding points and ignoring responses.

Again i have looked quickly, if someone could help me find them i would be grateful.

I know I was just saying.

It's like someone proving Christianity is real because of miracles, by saying one bowl of soup fed hundreds of children in a rural african village at an orphange and the bowl kept filling itself... an actually literal account of events that a christian friend told me.

And i'm not dispuiting that peole haven't ever been abducted during the day. I was saying most happen at night. Even though night accounts and day accounts of 'proof' still have the same problems associated with them.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Ok i am getting very annoyed with you on this point. Lucid said he set up a MOTION SENSITIVE camera. If he was sleep walking he would see it on the camera. That is done and dusted and if you argue it then it will prove you are simply ignoring what he has said so you can continue to bash your points into everyone.

It didn't pick up the greys, or the greys dragging him? surely that's movement?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
According to him they didn't come when he had the camera on or maybe they can disable the tech. The point i was making is if he was sleep walking it would be on. If the greys can disable that tech, which let's face it wouldn't be hard if they had any kind of emp weapon or something more exotic we don't even know of then doing that would be very easy.

Personally i'm all up for someone using a shielded camera and having a friend place it in the room on a certain night that they decide to or smething alng those lines. Maybe an external house cam would be good as well. If they go off at the same time then you know something is up.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Do you find any strange things or changes to your body or mind after abduction?

I think it is right to assume that they have chosen you for specific reasons.
How about threatening them a bit, for examples, ok Aliens, you want my body, I am going to kill myself so you won't have any at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cl888

I think it is right to assume that they have chosen you for specific reasons.
How about threatening them a bit, for examples, ok Aliens, you want my body, I am going to kill myself so you won't have any at all.

I think saying "Hey aliens next time you come for me you better avoid all the traps i set, the cameras i rigged and my shotgun" is far more of a threat lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   

According to him they didn't come when he had the camera on or maybe they can disable the tech. The point i was making is if he was sleep walking it would be on. If the greys can disable that tech, which let's face it wouldn't be hard if they had any kind of emp weapon or something more exotic we don't even know of then doing that would be very easy.

Personally i'm all up for someone using a shielded camera and having a friend place it in the room on a certain night that they decide to or smething alng those lines. Maybe an external house cam would be good as well. If they go off at the same time then you know something is up.

could imagine a grey holding a screw driver...and another holding the ladder..

''how many greys does it take to dismantle a motion security camera''...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Lol i don't know whether you are joking or thinking it is stupid, the internet really is limited for tone of voice.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
sorry i think a few people missed my earlier post....it got all screwed up and everything...ill post it again...----------------------------------
intresting story...im not really a beliver but i will throw some good ideas out there for you. I will start with their strength. 1. Exoskeleton: Highly doubtful, but possible. Most cases when dealing with a exoskeleton, they are usually hard and shell like, because its bone or cartalige on the outside instead of the inside. I doubt Greys are shell like. 2. Incredible strength: a good example of a bug having strength is an Ant, they are able to lift 7-10x their bodyweight, yet it their exoskeleton that gives them that strength. A possible theory is that the greys are genetically engineered or enhanced to have strength, which also would make sense as why they all look the same. An example of this is that story about that kid thats 3 and weighs 150+ pounds and has super strength. Scientists call it the Hulk Gene. Give it 10-20 years and we could design our kids in a lab. 3. Your memory: Actually you do remember everything, atleast your subconsious does. You submind acts as a library, and ur conisoucness pulls out a memory like checking out a book, yet alot of the time most books cannot be checked out of that sublibrary. Hypnotysim is a good way to get access to more "books". Also when in hypnosis, lots of people have extroidnary ablilites like telekinis, or telepathy, and also super stregth. There are many other ablilites also. 4. Their eyes: They are probably made to see in the dark so well it would almost seem like day to them, generally our eyes are more "tuned" for daylight, but we can see in the dark to some extent, yet in order to see in the dark our eyes dialate to a very -larger- size. 5 Their......sneakyness: The fact that they got you out of ur house with out a sound doesnt suprise me actually. We humans also have special forces, unless everyone has forgot . Some delta teams are so good at taking you that they could take ur whole neighboor hood in one night and never make a sound that would disturb the homeless bumb on the park bench. 6. Their communication: lots of reports suggest they speak telepathicly. 'nough said. 7. the scratches: maybe you should see a surgeon and make sure u dont have an extra spleen or something. (also maybe a suggestion, but highly doubtful, maybe you are a host to eggs or larva or little greys, flies do the same, lay eggs everywhere) 8. nighttime: to other people on the board. just because its night doesnt mean ur alseep, you know there are people who have night jobs and do not sleep at night, i am one of those people, i sleep during the day. yet at night i do see some pretty weird stuff and hear strange stuff. then again i think i see and hear worse things during the day.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Hrm, cameras protected from emp pulse

I'm not sure how to do that lol? Any ideas on how I could do that?

If you don't wish to be abducted, perhaps get a dog or 2, and keep them in the room when you go to sleep.

That's a future goal.

Pray. Ask Jesus to protect you from the abductions.

Believe me I have done the equivalent.

Erm, thinking.... this paralyzing thing has me thinking about medical approaches. Will get back to you on that.

Awesome. I am working on a post (for this thread) im going to call "dreams versus abductions" where I am going to address the paralysis. I look forward to seeing what you find.

I'm considering the possibility that the greys are androids, robots or something similar, and that the real deal (the aliens) are humanoids who look human.

Ive heard something similar to that idea a few times. It's quite interesting. Some people think the reptilians are the Greys masters. I dunno. Your theory is much more interesting and potentially more devastating. To find out there is aliens that look like humas visiting us. That would create a global panic I can't even begin to ponder...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
**Double post. Ignore**

[edit on 053131p://27u25 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hi Lucid.

Well from one fellow martial artist to another....Your very brave to post your experiences, but sometimes its the only way of keeping your self sane lol

I saw A.J.Gerrard talk about the brazilain(Amazon..I think)incident at a ufo conference in the UK many years ago, before the Brithish Ufo mag closed down, supposedly they had no TVs or radio and little cultural contamination from the outside world and they experienced the same abductions as the rest of the western world.

I dont agree on the space bug senario for the greys, I think a bug that big would weigh to much (in Earths gravity) and would be extremely slow and cumbersome, never mind dragging you through the house, IMO it wouldnt be able to drag its self though the house!!!

As always im skeptical, but yours is an interesting read and I hope you find some answers some where.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
Your description suggests you could see the greys quite clearly. Not so 'secretive' if you can clearly see them.

I saw them somewhat clearly yes. I awoke and saw three beings standing over me, right next to me, less then a ft away.

Do you sleep with a night light on

Dim lights in my room yes, as I am afraid of the dark.

or did the grey's just illuminate the room with their presence?

No light was emanating from the beings themselves. There was a large bright light being emanated from my backyard.

They are similar because this concept is almost inbuilt with some people. It's almost become a universal dream. There's a book 'The 12 universal dreams' or something to that effect. It talks about how people have the same dreams, even in countries and cultures that aren't 'in-tune' with the rest of the world.

You've got the maybe classic one, the 'falling' dream. These alien encounters are no different to these universal dreams.

Woa...Universal Dream/Collective Unconscious/Akashic Records...

Don't get me wrong that's some awesome stuff. I'm just amazed that you would take to that explanation for abductions after the kind of skeptic logic you have used thus far.

Still I am not dismissing this. This might be the case for other alleged abductees.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Kurokage, glad someone else has heard of that one.

This for me raises the obvious question, are greys real or is it a shared human effect of dreaming. The collective dream book is an obvious one, most people have dreamt of falling, being chased etc etc.

I am not sure whether being abducted is one of these but it is a very intriguing idea and one i hold with equal respect as grey aliens having actually visited. This is my problem, i can't decide as i have no physical evidence yet.

Still to completely disregard it is very hard.

3. Your memory: Actually you do remember everything, atleast your subconsious does. You submind acts as a library, and ur conisoucness pulls out a memory like checking out a book, yet alot of the time most books cannot be checked out of that sublibrary. Hypnotysim is a good way to get access to more "books".

Memory is not that simple sorry. Many scientists are still researching memory because it is not completely clear. Furthermore if the memory stores everything then how do you explain "false memorys", in every single normal human being you can find false memorys. These are memorys that have been created from fragments of other memorys.

Then let's remember that people recall things differently and often incorrectly. Also sometimes even with hypnosis memorys cannot be recovered. There is a short and long term memory so not every memory is stored.

Memory is not that similar to a library.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join