It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Lucid, thank you for sharing your experiences.

I dislike people who out of hand dismiss abduction when many credible witnesses come forward, but i have no idea whether they are true or simply manifestations of the subconcious.

I don't think i can add anything helpful about the abduction so i will concentrate on something else in your story which i find interesting on it's own. If these beings exist that is.

You said that one of these beings dragged you with ease out of the room. This is one of the most interesting things i can think of about abduction. These beings are always described as looking think, flimsy and often frail and yet they have this extroadinary strength. Their strength and agility raise so many questions about there biology. Are there partially robotic? Genetically modified? Wearing some kind of suit that gives them great strength?

I know this probably wasn't helpful, but i think it's interesting and important.

And what do you think these aliens want from us by kidnapping us? To study our anatomy? Why don't they login to internet and do Yahoo searches?

I actually believe i have a good answer to this one. Our knowledge of the human body is actually quite limited, if they exist and have such superior technology then they would certainly be able to determine more about our bodies than we can.

We observe varies species, we fix tags to them, we view their habits over and over and we still disect animals we know well because we have a new idea. Remember also that we STILL dissect dead humans who give their bodies to science so that we can learn more. Maybe even though there tech is far beyond ours they might need to make more scans. Afterall the more our tech goes forward the more times we use it on the same kind of samples to discover more and more details.

Just my thoughts.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Thanks for sharing that Lucid, I was immediatly curious when I read your mention of being abducted by greys, I know i'm personally quite afraid of being taken, at night I have night terrors and every sound sets me off.

Thanks Ground_Zero. I appreciate it.

Do you attribute that fear to anything? I personally think there might have been other abductions since then that I am not aware of. Maybe that fact that I woke up and saw them was a freak accident...maybe I resisted something that normally keeps me asleep and under sleep paralysis. Maybe that's the case with you?

Is your house usually locked? do you keep anything open? I heard they have problems opening doors while other seem to walk through doors and walls, it's quite confusing what they really do.

Wow I never really thought about that. At the time I was living with my parents and they always locked all the doors at night except the back door, which was often times left unlocked.

Based on the fact I was dragged out and not like beamed into the mothership instantly, or any such thing, I guess we can infer they can't get around all the known laws of physics. Maybe they do check for unlocked doors.

Did they look anything like the Alien Interview video? that video really sets me off and I can just FEEL that it's a real grey (or a very realistic puppet of a grey).

Ive seen that video before but it's been long enough that I will watch it again before I answer. It's the one that was allegedly smuggled out of Area 51 right? Do you have a link to it perchance? I will say though that the classical depiction of the Greys is very close to what I witnessed.

[edit on 123131p://27u24 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Thanks for your post lucid.I cannot imagine what you must of went through after that abduction,mentally.It is hard.Its not easy to had experience something like this and realise that 99% of people wont take you serious.You have come to the right forum.

It takes alot to re-count an abduction.Memories can be very harmful.

Dont let those who dismiss you claims put you down.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Thanks AgentSmith, and thanks for suggesting I start this thread.

Do you ever get anything like nosebleeds, lumps under the skin?

No nosebleeds or lumps. Just the scratches. Although I started having serious dental issues shortly after. Prolly isn't related though

Also, is there any chance you could get photographs of the scratches you sometimes get?
Cheers!

Definetly! I don't have any right now but I get them somewhat reguraly on my back (once a month?). The next time they show up I will have someone else photograph them and ill post them in this thread.

For a long time I didn't make the connection between the scratches and my abduction. I just called them the "mysterious scratches". After months of getting them I paid more attention to them. At first I assumed I was scratching my back while I was sleeping. However, there were many times where the scratch was located in such a location on my back that I physically would have to contort my arm in an odd way to reach them. Despite that I took precautions like trimming my nails really short and making sure there was nothing rough, sharp, or jagged, on or near my bed. Yet I still get them.

I'm not totally sure it is related but I did have scratches on my back the morning of my abduction.

[edit on 013131p://27u46 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Lucid, thank you for sharing your experiences.

Thank you. I am glad I can share it.

I dislike people who out of hand dismiss abduction when many credible witnesses come forward

The fact there is so many people that have allegedly been abducted and or seen a UFO should at least entice someone to open their minds to the possibility. And that's all im asking. Just read my story and consider it. Consider everyone elses. So yeah, thanks for doing that ImaginaryReality1984.

but i have no idea whether they are true or simply manifestations of the subconcious.

I'm going to address that issue in a post called "Dream versus Abduction" (which I'm writting between replies)

These beings are always described as looking thin, flimsy and often frail and yet they have this extroadinary strength. Their strength and agility raise so many questions about there biology. Are they partially robotic? Genetically modified? Wearing some kind of suit that gives them great strength?

I agree. It begs many questions. Did you read ShadowXIX post? He seems to think they might be wearing a sort of exoskeleton which gives them the strength. Maybe it's a nano-suit? Gray skin, hairless body and glossy black eyes. That does describe like a suit doesn't it?

ShadowXIX also mentioned they might be an insectoid being. Insects biology is superior to ours as far as strength is concerned (relatively speaking).

I have tossed over the idea that the Greys are robotic many times in my head. They very much seemed that way during my abduction. They seemed emotionless, like a machine. They seemed intelligent though in that I got the impression they were "thinking" or at least "calculating" when they looked at me.

We observe various species, we fix tags to them, we view their habits over and over and we still disect animals we know well because we have a new idea. Remember also that we STILL dissect dead humans who give their bodies to science so that we can learn more. Maybe even though there tech is far beyond ours they might need to make more scans. Afterall the more our tech goes forward the more times we use it on the same kind of samples to discover more and more details.

I can't really expand on that since it pretty much encapsulates my thoughts exactly. All the skeptics who want a motive for my abduction please read the above quote from ImaginaryReality1984.

Of course I don't know exactly what they are using my body/mind for but I think abductees are being used for study. An on-going study. I have a feeling something is being extracted. It's just a hunch.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
It was probably 1 or 2 am at this point. I had just recently dozed off when it happened. Something wakes me...

important to note that when you did finally get to sleep it was late. i've found the later i go to sleep the more restless my sleep pattern is.

"OH MY GOD"! "F$C@!". I am completely paralyzed. I am unable to make any sound (I tried to scream). I am completely terrified and awestruck. Three beings are standing over me...their large black eyes staring into mine.

i've experienced paralysis during dreams, not for many years but as a kid. you know those dreams when you're trying to get away from something, but no matter how hard you try it feels like you can't move.

The three beings looked very much like how modern day abduction testimonies depict the Greys. They were roughly 4ft tall, maybe 5. They had thin, hairless bodies and grey skin. They had large oval shaped heads and large glossy black eyes. That's what I saw. Im sorry I don't recall other physical features at this time.

the fact that strength comes from the muscles flexing, that enables us to have our movement. these greys you say were thin...where did their strength come from. if they're on earth, they abide by our laws of physics. i've never got the large black glossy eyes, as you rarely see a picture of an alien with eyelashes...how do they keep out dust, how do they clean. big eyes offer no advantage, it seems they are there because of the general fantasy of the stereotypical alien 'thin, grey, oval head, big black eyes'.

That morning I awoke in my bed as if it had never taken place. Except for one thing; I had multiple scratches on my back.

you might want to look in to sleep walking.

you say now you've had multiple experiences with the greys, with mysterious scratches on your body... so yeah, look in to that sleep walking. that's what your story suggests.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
Thanks for your post lucid.I cannot imagine what you must of went through after that abduction,mentally.
It takes alot to re-count an abduction.Memories can be very harmful.

Thanks blackSt33L. It was all mental too since I couldn't move or speak. It was terrifying.

The month that followed I setup my webcam to motion-detect. I also adjusted my sleep schedule so I was going to bed when it was light out (early morning). And I joined ATS. Haha. I was very "conspiranoid".

Dont let those who dismiss your claims put you down.

I experienced it. No matter how many ppl don't believe me it won't change what has already happened. Thanks for the encouraging words =)

[edit on 023131p://27u30 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I agree. It begs many questions. Did you read ShadowXIX post? He seems to think they might be wearing a sort of exoskeleton which gives them the strength. Maybe it's a nano-suit? Gray skin, hairless body and glossy black eyes. That does describe like a suit doesn't it?

ShadowXIX also mentioned they might be an insectoid being. Insects biology is superior to ours as far as strength is concerned (relatively speaking).

Yes i have heard this theory and i have no idea about that. I am still in two minds about whether these beings exist but i do like to look at evidence and testimony. Sadly testimony is never enough for this kind of thing.

Insects do have some incredible abilities compared to us i agree. Maybe this would explain many things to do with there strength and even not having emotions. If for example they were beings that likved in some kind of evolved hive then workers wouldn't need emotions would they? Maybe i am wrong though.

One thing i have always wanted to ask multiple abductees is, would it be possible to obtain a DNA sample from one of these things? I mean would it be possible to scratch one and maybe get a skin sample from that?

Of course it is understandable that this may not be possible because they would clean it off or simply not allow you to do that because they are controlling your body.

If these things exist i just wish someone could get something.

the fact that strength comes from the muscles flexing, that enables us to have our movement. these greys you say were thin...where did their strength come from. if they're on earth, they abide by our laws of physics. i've never got the large black glossy eyes, as you rarely see a picture of an alien with eyelashes...how do they keep out dust, how do they clean. big eyes offer no advantage, it seems they are there because of the general fantasy of the stereotypical alien 'thin, grey, oval head, big black eyes'.

I would like to answer that one for you. Let's say these things exist, if they had insect muscle they would be greatly stronger than a human being. If they wore an exoskeleton suit it would also explain the eyes not having lashes because those are simply lenses, this would also explain the strength as well.

Big eyes can offer advantages depending on conditions. If they were from a planet with little sun then big eyes are a great idea, look at deep sea animals for instance, no light big eyes. This may also explain why they would wear space suits. Our astronauts wear shielded visors to protect from the suns rays. If these aliens eyes are very big and sensitive then exposure to even our daylight could be extremely harmful.

Well if he set up a webcam to motion detect then he can surely rule this one out as it would have turned itself one as he got up.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
if that's true that they're wearing suits... it'd make a lot of sense to wear perhaps a human suit of somesort?

i just found a little spider in my hair, how on earth did it get there...must be the greys again.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It is one thing to just not believe, that i can understand and respect. I myself as i stated simply do not know.

It is a very nasty thing to betlittle someones experience if it wasn't very nice for them. Whether it happened or not it was distressing so try not to make fun of someone asking for help.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Shaunybaby, thanks for joining. I had hoped you would come so we could continue our discussion.

Originally posted by shaunybaby
important to note that when you did finally get to sleep it was late. i've found the later i go to sleep the more restless my sleep pattern is.

A little history about me: I always go to bed around 1-2 am. I am well adjusted to that sleep schedule.

i've experienced paralysis during dreams, not for many years but as a kid. you know those dreams when you're trying to get away from something, but no matter how hard you try it feels like you can't move.

Yes. I am actually quite educated on sleep paralysis and dream states in general. It's one of my passions.

Actually your body almost always goes into sleep paralysis during R.E.M. so you don't act out your dreams and injure yourself (that's the theory anyways).

Sleep Paralysis is a very common argument against alien abduction. I'm going to address this issue in a later post.

the fact that strength comes from the muscles flexing, that enables us to have our movement. these greys you say were thin...where did their strength come from. if they're on earth, they abide by our laws of physics.

i've never got the large black glossy eyes, as you rarely see a picture of an alien with eyelashes...how do they keep out dust, how do they clean. big eyes offer no advantage

Shaunybaby did you read ShadowXIX post and/or my response to ImagineReality1984's post?

They did have a frail appearance. They were thin. I can't answer your questions but it's been suggested 1) they are wearing an exoskeleton and 2) they are an insectoid being. Insects are thin yet they are stronger then humans relatively speaking.

it seems they are there because of the general fantasy of the stereotypical alien 'thin, grey, oval head, big black eyes'.

I would be lying if I told you I didn't understand your position. It was my position prior to my abduction. I figured it was imaginary fancy that was fueled by the media, etc. Now I know abductees relate such similar stories because such similar things are happening to them.

I was surprised by how much they looked like the "Greys" people described, but that's what they looked like.

I can rule that one out for many reasons. I will name a couple.

1) I have witnessed people sleep walk before. They are often very noticeable. I lived in a house with 12 people and not once did someone catch me sleep walking.

2) I described a paralysis. Sleep walking is the opposite.

3) I had a motion sensitive camera pointed at my bed (granted not until after my abduction)

you say now you've had multiple experiences with the greys, with mysterious scratches on your body... so yeah, look in to that sleep walking. that's what your story suggests.

If you read my posts carefully you will see that I said I only had one encounter with the Greys. I speculate the reoccuring scratches on my back might indicate other abductions I have no memory of (no cognitive memory).

[edit on 043131p://27u24 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hrm, cameras protected from emp pulse, placed by a friend so you don't have memory of it. If you don't wish to be abducted, perhaps get a dog or 2, and keep them in the room when you go to sleep. Pray. Ask Jesus to protect you from the abductions. Erm, thinking.... this paralyzing thing has me thinking about medical approaches. Will get back to you on that.

I'm considering the possibility that the greys are androids, robots or something similar, and that the real deal (the aliens) are humanoids who look human.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Somebody on this board, a certain Richard Something (can't remember) advised me on abduction prevention, he helped me sleep a little better at night.

I'm still an Insomniac however, I go to bed usually atleast around 2 or 3 o'clock, I usually feel "Safe" when it's after 3am or 4am, I am not sure why.

I also prefer to sleep with a weapon near me, I figured it might scare them away.

It's also interesting to note the following symptoms of abduction I had.

-I had regular nosebleeds when I was young.
-had experienced missing time.
-Saw UFO's hover high above me, exactly overhead.
-Irrational fear for greys.
-sleep problems (later in life)
-Depression
-Strange scratches and bruises not unlike you.
-Experienced sleep paralysis after a dream of greys which I later forgot until I found the ATS thread on it that I made, I was shocked that I had forgotten about it!

IMO it's pretty clear there is a high probability I have been abducted, but I simply and thankfully I can't remember.

I'd suggest hypnotic regression, it might be a good idea for you Lucid, I have considdered it my self but fear false memories or resurfacing of traumatic memories.

Have you ever had dreams of your experience?

Hope I didn't flood you with questions.

Paul_Richard is the guy that suggested that to me by the way.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
It is one thing to just not believe, that i can understand and respect. I myself as i stated simply do not know.

It is a very nasty thing to betlittle someones experience if it wasn't very nice for them. Whether it happened or not it was distressing so try not to make fun of someone asking for help.

Well it's one thing to belittle, and it's another thing completly to attribute something as being abducted by aliens and recreating a story line. The fact remains that most abduction stories occur at night; are these aliens nocturnal or something?

They also occur very often while peolpe are sleeping, just before they get to sleep and so on. Often there is a general concensus of some sort of paralysis as well. These things have everything to do with sleep patterns and dreams, and not much else. If lucid had said one day he was working in his garden, midday, and was abducted...it might be slightly interesting. However, the plot is lost when it's the same stereotypical 'thin bodies, oval heads, big black eyes, bright lights from the spaceship outside' etc. Quite a bit of commotion for 'no one' to notice.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   

A little history about me: I always go to bed around 1-2 am. I am well adjusted to that sleep schedule.

fact remains it was still 'night'.

Actually your body almost always goes into sleep paralysis during R.E.M. so you don't act out your dreams and injure yourself (that's the theory anyways).

Not always the case, as people can sleep walk and act out their dreams. As you're aware of.

I was surprised by how much they looked like the "Greys" people described, but that's what they looked like.

Exactly. I wonder if you lived in some remote country where you had never heard the term 'grey' or 'alien' or indeed saw a picture of these stereotypical greys, that you would have had you 'experience'.

I'm not sure if there would be any case on record, where prior to the encounter the person had no idea of a 'grey' of the stereotypical 'thin body, big black eyes' etc. would be nice to know.

2) I described a paralysis. Sleep walking is the opposite.

You can feel paralysed, but that doesn't mean in the concious world that you can't be moving around, i.e sleep walking.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

it'd make a lot of sense to wear perhaps a human suit of somesort?

Yes wearing a human suit does seem to make sense. I'm not sure why they don't. Maybe it's too complex. The Greys (or their suits) definetly are more simple compared to the way we look..such as facial features.

Or maybe the Greys are abducting many other beings from other planets and they don't want to spend the resources to create a suit for each instance?

I stress the idea: Why should they change their methods when they are already succeeding?

i just found a little spider in my hair, how on earth did it get there...must be the greys again.

It's okay if you don't believe me. Really. I also encourage skepticism. I am a critical thinker myself.

But what was that supposed to mean?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

But what was that supposed to mean?

No. Nothing sinister was meant.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The fact remains that most abduction stories occur at night; are these aliens nocturnal or something?

Yeah night abductions are very common in testimonies. Maybe they are nocturnal.

I wonder why so many human-to-human kidnappings occur at night and usually when everyone is asleep Any guesses? I have some.

1)It's dark so it's that much easier to be secretive.

2)The foreknowledge of where the people will be located i.e in the beds in the bedrooms.

3)People are asleep. Do I really need to expand on why that would be beneficial for the kidnapper?

Often there is a general concensus of some sort of paralysis as well. These things have everything to do with sleep patterns and dreams, and not much else.

I completely understand why you would think that. I am working on a post I will name "Dreams versus Abductions" So if you could hold onto those ideas and wait I would be quite grateful.

If lucid had said one day he was working in his garden, midday, and was abducted...it might be slightly interesting.

THAT would only be slightly interesting!? Heh. I would be enthralled to hear such an encounter.

I'll bite though: More likely it would be midday while lucid is brandishing a sword in his garden practicing his daily martial arts routines.

However, the plot is lost when it's the same stereotypical 'thin bodies, oval heads, big black eyes, bright lights from the spaceship outside' etc.

I'm sorry they didn't give me a better plot.

Look it all comes down to this:

1) All the thousands of abductees relate a similar story because they are all "tools" and wan't to be apart of this media frenzy. Or
2) There are thousands of similar testimonies because it's really happening.

I am no way suggesting people should believe all alleged abductees. I know I have read many many testimonies and had my BS radar go off.

Oh BTW I never said there was a spaceship. In fact I said I didn't see one.

Quite a bit of commotion for 'no one' to notice.

Someone did notice
Hence my story.

Or should I say thousands of people have noticed.

I'm sorry I don't have proof. Really I am, and not for you but for myself and the other abductees.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   

1)It's dark so it's that much easier to be secretive.

Your description suggests you could see the greys quite clearly. Not so 'secretive' if you can clearly see them. Do you sleep with a night light on...or did the grey's just illuminate the room with their presence?

1) All the thousands of abductees relate a similar story because they are all "tools" and wan't to be apart of this media frenzy. Or
2) There are thousands of similar testimonies because it's really happening.

They are similar because this concept is almost inbuilt with some people. It's almost become a universal dream. There's a book 'The 12 universal dreams' or something to that effect. It talks about how people have the same dreams, even in countries and cultures that aren't 'in-tune' with the rest of the world.

You've got the maybe classic one, the 'falling' dream. These alien encounters are no different to these universal dreams.

Oh BTW I never said there was a spaceship. In fact I said I didn't see one.

But a huge blinding light nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
intresting story...im not really a beliver but i will throw some good ideas out there for you. I will start with their strength. 1. Exoskeleton: Highly doubtful, but possible. Most cases when dealing with a exoskeleton, they are usually hard and shell like, because its bone or cartalige on the outside instead of the inside. I doubt Greys are shell like. 2. Incredible strength: a good example of a bug having strength is an Ant, they are able to lift 7-10x their bodyweight, yet it their exoskeleton that gives them that strength. A possible theory is that the greys are genetically engineered or enhanced to have strength, which also would make sense as why they all look the same. An example of this is that story about that kid thats 3 and weighs 150+ pounds and has super strength. Scientists call it the Hulk Gene. Give it 10-20 years and we could design our kids in a lab. 3. Your memory: Actually you do remember everything, atleast your subconsious does. You submind acts as a library, and ur conisoucness pulls out a memory like checking out a book, yet alot of the time most books cannot be checked out of that sublibrary. Hypnotysim is a good way to get access to more "books". Also when in hypnosis, lots of people have extroidnary ablilites like telekinis, or telepathy, and also super stregth. There are many other ablilites also. 4. Their eyes: They are probably made to see in the dark so well it would almost seem like day to them, generally our eyes are more "tuned" for daylight, but we can see in the dark to some extent, yet in order to see in the dark our eyes dialate to a very -larger- size. 5 Their......sneakyness: The fact that they got you out of ur house with out a sound doesnt suprise me actually. We humans also have special forces, unless everyone has forgot
. Some delta teams are so good at taking you that they could take ur whole neighboor hood in one night and never make a sound that would disturb the homeless bumb on the park bench. 6. Their communication: lots of reports suggest they speak telepathicly. 'nough said. 7. the scratches: maybe you should see a surgeon and make sure u dont have an extra spleen or something. (also maybe a suggestion, but highly doubtful, maybe you are a host to eggs or larva or little greys, flies do the same, lay eggs everywhere) 8. nighttime: to other people on the board. just because its night doesnt mean ur alseep, you know there are people who have night jobs and do not sleep at night, i am one of those people, i sleep during the day. yet at night i do see some pretty weird stuff and hear strange stuff. then again i think i see and hear worse things during the day. point being just because it was at night doesnt mean jack..sorry

[edit on 3/27/2006 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join