It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
wow, i do not know what I would do if that ever happened to me.
i think i would go crazy.

how are you not crazy??

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Interesting read OP.

I never experienced an abduction.. but there was one night I was freaked out. I woke up, but couldnt move couldnt scream..
I always lay on my side with my face to the wall, and i could swear i heard noises behind me. I was so afraid there were actually beings, so instead of trying to unparalize i tried to comfort me and close my eyes preing to fall asleep again.
I did manage to fall asleep, and upon wakening i had also some scratches on back.

Never happened to me after.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Very interesting read, I have had some interesting encounters, what you described is similar to my second encounter. My Encounter Thread

I may never know the true motives of why Aliens are abducting people or invading their personal space, other then they obviously have some scientific agenda, I am still alive and unharmed from my encounters.

I would personally appreciate an invitation and open allowance to be studied rather then secretly preyed upon, but the alien mind is not mine. Hopefully one day we will know the true motives and answers.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
well, i wont be sleeping tonight *sigh*

thanks lucid for the honesty..
its funny to think that of all the huge ufo cases, abduction cases etc. that one could easily just conclude the fact that we are being visited based on your account.. so my question to you is, you know how ignorant people can be right? you hear about weird things people do all the time, are you saying then... that you are just an average person who doesnt have any history of crazyness what so ever. and that you were abducted? i for one believe your story.

and if i had the money i would help with the hynotist session. but im broke.

i wake up every night at 3:30 like clockwork, its because i know the nestalgia behind the time. i cant go to sleep in peace at all unless im drunk or well nevermind...but this early morning i found my dog sitting by my bed looking at me and i accidentally punched my poor curtis in the face! hes pit bull/bull mastif mix so he didnt even care but still, im afraid of being abducted.

but if its gonna happen then its gonna happen

ive decided that i have anitcipation anxiety.. i feel an abduction is coming. although i know these things cannot be predicted.

thanks again for sharing, and no need to respond to my rambling.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
HOLY SMOKES...I can't believe I never saw this report! Just saw it on the "abductee" thread you recently commented on...Thanks for sharing LL!!

My daughter was just visited by some sort of being a few weeks ago, but hers was quite a placid visitation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if these beings are able to manipulate matter, and that is perhaps why they were so easily able to drag you along. Too bad you can't recall seeing the ship.

Have you had a lot of UFO sightings?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hey I've seen you around a lot, but I never knew about this thread!

Interesting.

I know this sounds silly, but I'm just asking.

I have had sleep paralysis many times before, and when you have it, you sometimes see things that are as real as you looking at your screen now, it can be VERY scary, but I'm used to it now. I cannot say if these things are hallucinations or real, not to mention the meaning "reality", but that's all too deep to go into right now

I'm just wondering if it's possible that you had a very vivid Sleep paralysis episode? and you possibly never left your bed, (which is silly considering you say you have scratches on your back, but just asking)

Anyway if you think these greys are real, do you think they are physical or non physical? If you know what I mean....maybe it's the secret to how hidden they are, they are non physical to our world, and we can only see them if we are in a state of mind like OBE, Sleep paralysis, meditive etc state. What do you think about that?

ps. Sleep paralysis is where the name "nightmare" came from. Check out the picture of the creature on the womans chest, some people experience this and so many other things while in this state. Real or not? I can't say. But very interesting.
en.wikipedia.org...

I have only read you first posts, so I'm off to read the rest, to catch up.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at ATS.

I find it interesting that you mentioned how strong these frail looking Greys were. This seems to be echoed by other abduction case and has always interested me. If they were built anything like us they should be rather weak, if they were not using some type of powered exoskeleton that could make them far stronger then they really are.They could also have a vastly different anatomy from us perhaps more like a insect and could much stronger then they look.

(I know this was posted 2 years ago, but this has always been on my mind
Different planets and solar systems have different, gravity, wind, sunlight etc)
So, I'm guessing this might be a reason to how they are strong, let's say the greys really are from another planet, and their planet has more gravity than ours. I'm guessing this would make their bodies used to how heavy everything is, so when they come to a planet like ours with less gravity, everything feels light, so much lighter than their planet, which would make carrying a human at this gravity really easy!?

Possible?

Also some people think the greys are from deep within our earth, what's the gravity like down there?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

hey thats a really good point!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

nice point, like ants have strength 100 times their own body weight.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs

nice point, like ants have strength 100 times their own body weight.

Yeah lol, if we remember how every solar system can be so different to ours, I can imagine there being intelligent Civilizations as small as ants or so big they would make a T-rex look like a tiny insect. Who knows what life is out there, do they even have to have solid bodies? they could be similar to fire or gas lifeforms? who knows..

I always love to wonder if there is life out there, how gravity, sun, planet size etc comes into play on how they look like.

Here's a funny commercial on aliens coming to our planet to take over lol. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
OP:

did you write this for a creative writing class?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Lucid, I have a question, well questions actually, I should say I'm rather skeptical, not necessarily about your experiences but perhaps your interpretations of it, anyhow that need not inhibit a discussion, so:

(a). At what point after the experience did you come to the conclusion that this was something paranormal.

(b). What influences did popular UFOlore and the alien abduction phenomena play a part in your interpretations, and I ask you to ask yourself honestly, if instead stories of witch craft and people being abducted by witches were a current phenomena instead of alien abduction, might you not have been influenced that way instead.

(c). Finally, what other avenues of explanation did you persue before reaching your current conclusions?

I hope this message doesn't come across as provocative, sometimes you can't get tone across in a message, I'm quite sure you're an intelligent chap, but as I'm someone from a devoutly scientific background I find it hard to understand such conclusions on face value, especially given our easily our brains and thoughts can be influenced.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It's been some time since you posted Lucid and I'm not sure if you will see this. Anyways, just understand so completly what you are trying to relate here having gone through it myself. All the best.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I have felt what people call sleep paralysis before, it's always momentary and fades upon awakening. The paralysis I was under was similar I suppose except it did not fade. I was completely paralyzed during the entire experience.

i have had sleep paralysis for as long as i can remember and when it happens i will hear voices and noises that shouldn't be real, and there is always a really scary feeling that there is something crazy going on around me and i'm totally stuck. at least one time when i finally woke up i was in a different place in my house from where i went to sleep.
i think maybe sleep paralysis is something more than just a problem with chemicals in your brain like they say. i have talked to other people who have it and it seems like they experience a lot of other things in their lives that most people will never understand. or maybe i really am just crazy

i believe your story btw, your description of them and how they act is totally spot on with an experience i had. i don't think people get how scary it is when you realize what is actually happening.
peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Lucid here is something you may not know. The reason the greys abduct people at night is because the technology they use to paralyze the human body only functions correctly when the human brain is in a state of sleep and rest.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
From reading such experiences I assumed early on that they may not do the whole communication thing everyone dreams about because they are studying. Perhaps they assume that humans are not intelligent enough for conversation. The experience people discuss reminds me of when a scientist uses a tranquilizer dart on an animal, tags the animal, releases, and observes it. They may find us little more than interesting animals to study.

I had my top 3 weird experiences listed. I had a few more but, they are less important to me.

As far as the dream part I am not sure if it was a dream but it seems I was standing on my back porch looking at a few small craft come down and was surprised they were so small (about the size of large car).

Another I was hearing knocking at the door at night and looked out the little window in the door and saw a grey stare in at me. I felt shocked and scared but, still felt compelled to open the door.

A confirmed awake experience was the Gaffney SC incident where a strange craft hit a tree and burst into flames around 2003. I was visiting my parents and their home was about 2 miles from the location that made the news. I saw what appeared to be Venus warbling back and forth. My parents and I stood outside and watched as it approached warbling about 70 foot up and emitted sparks on top of the trees and slowly turned and went North still showering sparks every so often. It was very bright and no features could be made out.

[edit on 25/11/2008 by toochaos4u]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I noticed you responded to the sacramento news 10 camera man's 'sighting' the other day, and you said you were living near sac.

im not asking for exact location but what area are you in?

its crazy to think an abduction in my city would actually happen, i never thought sacramento would be an eventful place at all.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cl888

yeah i see your just a tad skeptical/comedian must admit i did laugh at the stuff you was saying but to be truth full the reason they wont show them seles i think is because they know what we are capable off but we are yet to discover what we can do yet but that unexplained parts of the brain are used for somthing and the aliens must know what its used for there for they try to hide from us untill they can paralyise us and know they are safe but one day we will know bout this and maby well find were more than just pathetic humans anyways dude nice post

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Geez OP that's pretty heavy stuff. I completely believe you, because I too have had a vaguely similar experience. I have vivid dreams that I can usually remember several times a week, and I log them. Last night I had at least 3, one lucid.
So I'm also familiar with the sleep paralysis, and also like you describe, when I wake into that state it only takes a second or two to snap out.
Well.... several months ago I was thoroughly freaked out for a couple days after an experience unlike any other so far, similar to yours. I had been reading on my couch and apparently drifted off to sleep. Sometime later I felt like I had awoken, except other than my eyes I couldn't move, talk, or scream. There was a being that I feel like I'm too scared to remember in detail but it was like grabbing me from behind and trying to pull me away. I could still somehow see it. I'm guessing this went on for about a minute before I woke up. That minute seemed like an eternity when you cant fight or move or anything. That was perhaps the most terrified I've been in my life. Nothing like that ever happened again though. Thankfully.

Just thought I would share that cuz it seems somewhat similar to yours

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow it's been like 6 years since I posted this
Time flies. I will answer questions I missed on the last couple pages if those members are still interested

reply to post by Z32Driver

Geez OP that's pretty heavy stuff. I completely believe you,

Thank you
It's still as fresh in my mind as it was back then. I've only had a few other experience's that left that kind of mark.

So I'm also familiar with the sleep paralysis, and also like you describe, when I wake into that state it only takes a second or two to snap out.

Right. I still haven't had sleep paralysis that lasted any longer than a moment. It's a bizarre feeling!

Well.... several months ago I was thoroughly freaked out for a couple days after an experience unlike any other so far, similar to yours. I had been reading on my couch and apparently drifted off to sleep. Sometime later I felt like I had awoken, except other than my eyes I couldn't move, talk, or scream. There was a being that I feel like I'm too scared to remember in detail but it was like grabbing me from behind and trying to pull me away. I could still somehow see it. I'm guessing this went on for about a minute before I woke up. That minute seemed like an eternity when you cant fight or move or anything. That was perhaps the most terrified I've been in my life. Nothing like that ever happened again though. Thankfully.

Just thought I would share that cuz it seems somewhat similar to yours

Thanks for sharing your experience

Did you see what it looked like at all? Any aspect of appearance. Was it trying to pull you somewhere specifically?

I acknowledge, as I did 6 years ago, that this could have been a dream. The fact I slept and awoke to the experience clearly would give that impression. However I strongly feel it was not a dream. I feel this thread gave good reason to support why it would be advantageous to abduct late night/morning and capitalize on sleep paralysis.

Did you read the whole thread by chance? Really long, but many aspects were explored throughout.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join