It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Trade Center Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi, first off I wasn't sure where the best place to post this was but I figured the people in this forum would have the most information on the topic, or at least be interested.

Ok so I was watching Alex Jones's road to tyranny and there was a scene where he was talking about how the FBI let the bombing in 1993 take place. Apparently the FBI had an operative Emad Salem who was in a position to stop the attack but they pulled him out and let the attack take place. Now Alex Jones (as well as other websites on the topic) have said this is part of public record. I have checked the FBI, CIA, and the national archives websites without being able to find any official info. I'm wondering if anyone nose an official source off this information.

When discussing 911 with people the hardest part is trying to convince them that the government would let such an attack take place for personal gain. Having proof that they did let an attack, designed to take down one tower, happen would be a big help convincing people of the conspiracy behind 911.

la2

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
its the old thepry of, 'Did They Make It Happen' or 'Did They Let It Happen'.

There is a good book called inside 9/11 (but it includes the 1993 attack), it examies the official line, the let it happen theory and the make it happen theory. its good because it doesnt give conclusions, it just leaves you to make up your own mind, its hard to put it down once you start.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by la2]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ya I already have a lot of information what I need is an official source like a government or court website. Something I can show people with out getting the response "any one can write a book or a website with any information they want".

la2

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i suggested the book because it extensivly list is sources and will give you a better perspective on where to look and what you r best looking for in order to gain a balanced view point based on all sides of the argument.

la2

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
you stand next to no chance of getting an official source that people wont be able to question the credability of.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well then I guess I'll try the book thanks for your help.

new topics

top topics

join