It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth to have close brush with comet

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
It was like watching a falling star (saw a couple of those afterwards too) except instead of watching it "fall" and burn out, it streaked from the south to the north until it was out of sight. What ever it was, it was very cool.

Yeah, that really sounds like an Iridium Flare.

Originally posted by crt
He will disappear after the 28th for sure.

No he won't. He's say the aliens destroyed the comet because either he or the leaders of the world convinced them to save Earth. Or maybe another race of aliens came and destroyed the ones that were to destroy us and then those new aliens came in and blew up the comet. No matter what though, he's going to play himself off as the hero here.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here is the type of article that I've been expecting to see arise out of meteors from this comet...

gleninnes.yourguide.com.au...

The story tells of an Austrailian family returning home from an event seeing a green glow in the sky with a tail at about 6:15 local time.

The small comet fragments are appoaching the earth from behind. At sunset, to look up is to look behind the earth as it orbits the sun. Shortly after sunset is the time to watch for these meteors.

In the morning, the sky above is the space ahead of earth where we are traveling to at a speed of about 33,000 MPH or 53,000 KPH

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well, over a month and a half after the comet was supposed to impact, EJ's website/forum is, surprisingly, still active... And I totally called it. The aliens interceded between the Earth and the comet and saved us. His reasons?

www.savelivesinmay.com...

By Eric Julien, June 25, 2006.

Exactly one month ago, occurred the most incredible exopolitical operation ever undertaken on Earth: an extraterrestrial threat led to a pullback on the part of human beings! Thanks to men of good will, millions of lives were spared.

And if that wasn't enough...

www.savelivesinmay.com...

By Graig Boswell, June 6, 2006

Contrary to the declarations of NASA, fragments of comet SW-3 did indeed strike the Atlantic Ocean, as Julien forecast in his article published last April 11th. Despite the appearance of a series of waves of unprecedented height – up to 80 meters high when the known record was 34 meters – no tsunami struck the Atlantic coastlines. The alert of the former twin-engine jet pilot was actually conditional.

However, the danger has not yet been set aside. Eric Julien declares: “A catastrophe of an unprecedented size, stemming from so-called natural causes, may occur in the coming days if the media of the entire world does not inform the public immediately of the reality of the presence of extraterrestrials on Earth, in a documented and objective fashion, with an open-mindedness worthy of advanced civilizations in order to raise the public consciousness.”

I included that second paragraph just for kicks... So even though nothing happened, we're still not in the clear.

Is anyone really surprised by all this?

apc

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If the media doesnt tell everyone about aliens, something very bad will happen?

I think that qualifies as a terrorist threat. Someone call the fuzz.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
If the media doesnt tell everyone about aliens, something very bad will happen?

I think that qualifies as a terrorist threat. Someone call the fuzz.

LOL thats so funny I can't stop laughing

P.s the fuzz is another word for ladies bits where I'm from, which also made me chuckle some what

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join