It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to sum up what's going on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
First let me start off by saying that in the beginning..

A black from the past 1947 when the aliens first made their presence known on earth to now, to where we have treaties within to hide their presence here.

We're exchanging technology in agreement that they can abduct american citizens, use them for hybridization experiemts, they will keep their presence quiet, meanwhile the're feeding off of our children, hundreds and thousands are dissppearing all over the world,
And what this is going to come to is when the anti christ comes with his armys, these are aliens, they are not the nato, they are not the EU, the united nations.
The whole thing about the anti christ is aliens, it's fallen angels, because aliens are fallen angels, and there is nothing decent about them.
And when you realize you have power over them, you don't have to fear them, you can use the name of jesus to rebuke them, you can keep them out of your homes, you can stop abductions. Don't go to sleep if you being sleep abducted, Don't go to sleep anyways without confessing your sins to the lord everynight. Then they don't have access to you.
They only have access you give them, keep the darkness away from you, darkness is sin. Keep it out of you life, they don't have access.

People do not understand that the anti christ is coming from space, they think he's coming from hell. He's not in hell...the bible says he occupys space...

Uhh..yeah, well I know that all sounds crazy. But you know the concentration camps being built? Those are for people who refuse to get the mark of the beast, and well they will behead you with those guillotines they have. this is scary stuff guys..

Anyways.. you an get more info on this if you go to www.sherryshriner.com and listen to her radio archives. It's not just her that says these things...it's many other people among myself.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
lol lol man that lol I needed that wow that sounds so rediculous it sould be true but I don't thinks so.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
lol lol man that lol I needed that wow that sounds so rediculous it sould be true but I don't thinks so.

You're right, I have been FOOLED. Sherry shriner fooled me, but I now understand that she is a jehovahs witness...tsk tsk tsk..

join