It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO headquarters to be in Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I heard somewhere aswell that there are several underground levels to Parliment house and it would not surprise me in the least if there is some kind of super bunker to protect all the "important people" when there is a nuclear strike. As for the gigantic mast atop the building it is highly likely it is indeed either some kind of ELf transmitter or a receiver of somekind. Damn, the WHOLE city of Canberra was designed from scratch in the middle of nowhere and it is sposed to be "Official looking" I would like to see an overview of the entore city , I just bet there would be some kind of pattern emerg, Just like David Icke pointed out with Washington Dc and Paris , France. These have the symbolism of the Illuminati and the masons all over the place. Speaking of Mason, the question was asked some time ago about a small statue of an owl which sits all alone on a legde outside Sydney australia's Queen victoria Building, I can't remember what they made up for an explanation but isn't the Owl a symbol of the masons or bohemian Grove or something?
?...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Does this help? If I remember the green circle near the " 14" is parliament house ( which I think is called capitol hill if I remember rightly)

I vaguely remember hearing that the OLD parliament house was never intended to be a permanent building either, but dont quote me on that.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
What about the person who chases wild animals? what was his name again.. but.. anyhow.. are you sorry about him too?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Steve Irwin the " Crocodile Hunter"?

oh god yes we are DAMNED sorry about him

I've been to his wildlife park, he employs nazis in the carpark........... if you dont park where they tell you they get really annoyed. And none of them are over 5 ft tall.

Rest assured whenever he's chasing an animal that could possibly attack/kill him....... Australia is cheering on the animal!

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Why didn't they build the new Parliament House somewhere interesting, like King's Cross in Sydney? It'd be fun to see the human elite out there with the creeps on leashes and #. Oh, and most of America is also cheering the animal on whenever the Crocodile Hunter is on as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
maybe because Canberra is the capitol of Australia nationally and Sydney is only the capitol of New South Wales

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well we do have a feckin giant HAARP in Australia..and now the hq of the NWO....mmm things are getting better every day :S

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Parliament House cost over $1Billion. I went there for year 12 politics camp. It was pretty cool, nice and big.

Because Canberra is a designed city I heard that the roads have freemasonry symbolism designed into them which can be observed from an arial view. I havn't checked this out my self, but I wouldn't be surprised.

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by StationsCreation]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join