It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too much ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I had the strangest dream just now when I took an afternoon nap. In the dream, I was walking to 7-Eleven to buy something (don't recall what). Then all of a sudden I saw a meteor streak across the sky followed by a thunderous sound.

Then nothing more of that. So I continued walking and noticed a row of termite mushrooms poping out of the ground by the ditch on the side of the road. As I was picking the mushrooms (because they are tasty and rare) a car stopped by and I saw the person in the passenger seat was Yarcofin. I've never met Yarc before, but I've seen his pic on these boards.

Anyway he asked me what I was doing and I told him going to 7-E. He then offered me a lift and I accepted. Once in the car he said to me, "you know my sister," and I saw the driver whom Yarc said was his sister was none other than parrhesia.

And then I woke up.

Strange dream. Also rather unlikely, since I've never personally met the two of them.

I've been spending wayyy to much time on these boards.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I know what you mean! Am I becoming crazy because of all I read here? Or becoming more sane? Either way, my footing isn't very solid....

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Welcome......................................

........................to the land of th real!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lianna
I know what you mean! Am I becoming crazy because of all I read here? Or becoming more sane? Either way, my footing isn't very solid....

No you are not. Most of us who know the truth make others think that we have gone mentally insane! But that is not the case... What do you know about this world? Tell me...

top topics

join