It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archangels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Poeple say that "they "do not like light? Who are "they" and why in the world do "they" not like the light? (light meaning...energy, brightness, heat?)

WHo has used the protection prayers for the archangels?
Still alittle confused about where the angels come from? Are they The one that is one and will always be? Or are they the ones that will help us become the ones that will be?

I ask for something happened last night and I do not want to taint the information with "what" I might think it is or was.
I would love to hear All of your ideas on this matter. Good and bad!

[edit on 26-3-2006 by CORF]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CORF

WHo has used the protection prayers for the archangels?

Still alittle confused about where the angels come from? Are they The one that is one and will always be? Or are they the ones that will help us become the ones that will be?

Being a christian I have had moments where I prayed for God to send his angels to protect me. Mostly at times I feel attacked by the dark forces. The result is a very peacefull surrounding.. and the feeling of being watched.. but better be watched by angels than demons, I guess.

As far as I know, there are only a few so-called "Archangels", namely Michael, Gabriel being famous ones from the bible. They appear to people to give them messages from God. As far as this is descibed in the bible, they completely represent God, and are sometimes mistaken for being God.

As far as Hierarchy goes in heaven.. there's God Almighty, the eternal One that always was and will forever be on the throne.. Jesus on his right hand.. below that the angels. They serve God, and the followers of Christ, who sit with Jesus next to the Father.

This is what I believe to be the truth.. you'll probably get other explanations.. but this is mine.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Are the archangels the hand of god? Do they help all or do they pick and chose? I do understand that the most angels will help and that they will do it to there liking,
How can one know if its them or the other?

the protection i ask for seemed to show up with force, The street lights went out (turning my room black with no light). As i said this protection which i called mike, it followed a flash of light and the blinds jumped off the wall about a foot or so ( yea, the window was open about an inch.. one inch if that) My dog jump off the bed and went outside. No barking or anything. the room and the outside when silent and i layed there to fall asleep with out trying to.

You see im not to sure what is or is not. I do have faith and a strong soul to work with Im just not wanting my "day-dreaming" to get in the way of what might or might not be.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
corf

well , I can only speak out of ignorance

seems to me , that if your dog didn't bark

then it was the good guys who showed up

hope I'm right about that

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
as far as telling it's good or bad... pray in the right way... ask God, in Jesus Christs name... and so on.

in my experience, if you get peace in you head... like all the fear you had disappears and you don't get crazy thoughts like wanting to study occult things, it's probably a good angel. Usually all I can do when this happens is just go to sleep, because nothing is bothering me anymore..

The strange things happening can be the result of your angel fighting of some evil that was trying to get a hold of you.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
so i asked for protection and was given it?
The flash of light and the darkness that over came things was thebad leaving with the help of the good?
I would think that if it was "Bad" then my dog or dogs would have said something(bark that is). or at least stayed with me. unless he(dog) wanted to sleep and the noise was bothering him?

Im not to sure what was around or if it wasnt around and then i called on them. or it was and i started the "fight" up. Its a peacefull day here for once, no rain or clouds to speak of, (no rain and little wind, no more then normal wind for this area) even the birds are out. the day had a nice gray overtone to things in town.
who knows.., however, what is true is that it was here then gone or it is now here!

my animales are more loveing, my cat that doesnt like to be touch is wanting just that , to be petted

Might just me

[edit on 26-3-2006 by CORF]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
well, I'm not sure.. but it sounds like you experienced a thorough cleaning..

top topics

join