It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration laws to start civil war?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Since the topic Continues

This is the point from which I could never return
And if I back down now then forever I burn
This is the point from which I could never retreat
Cause If I turn back now there can never be peace
This is the point from which I will die and succeed
Living the struggle, I know I'm alive when I bleed
From now on it can never be the same as before
Cause the place I'm from doesn't exist anymore
Immortal Technique

A song that poped in my head. maybe you know of it maybe you don't.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There really is no need for civil war. As it turns out the US government is bent on bankruptcy. As they head out into the red, their credibility and financial stability will be more of any undoing than armed conflict. Soon the currency will devaluate (after the housing bubble bursts) and gas will go through the roof. It will be more a forced civil disobiedienct scenario that a militant one. Just wait till after the senate elections.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit
Yes, I do. You're not going to teach me much about Mexico, I lived on the border for ten years.

What part of the border is that?

They rarely enforce their immigration policy unless your up to no good, then like I said pay up or sit in the amoeba. Who in their right mind would go from the US to a narcorepublic looking for job anyway, a fugative from justice?

Originally posted by notbuynitQuite familliar with it. They prefer US dollars to pesos.

Wrong again, better take pesos if you go past the border towns and tourist traps, cause merchants don't want your gringo dólars and the hassle of converting them.

Who should you give a stipend to, if there's no policia or federales around since your so familiar with it in your nameless border zone.

Why should I learn spanish? They should learn english. I'm not giving up my culture because I immigrated there. What are you, some kind of fascist?

You want to work in Mexico then learn spanish, that's how it goes or become a Mexican national and run for office to change it. What's fascism have to do with you being too lazy or too stupid to learn the regional dialect?

On our southern border, not so on theirs.

I never get stopped going into Mexico from El Paso to Nuevo Laredo. Coming back I just flash my ID. Why don't you tell us what your driving, show us a picture of what you look like, and I'll tell you why you get stopped.

www.cis.org...

Why did you post a link and info from a Mark Krikorian's CIS who is known neo-nazi rightwing wacko?

I guess your fascist wisecrack meant you actually support fascism as in töten sie das gastarbeiter, ja ja?

Borderline Republicans - Wall Street Journal

During a immigration subcommittee hearing in March, Mr. Cannon had the gumption to question the executive director of CIS, Mark Krikorian, as well as to challenge Roy Beck, who heads NumbersUSA and serves as "spokesman" for CFAW. After first denying it, Mr. Krikorian was forced to admit that CIS is a spin-off of FAIR.

In fact, CIS, FAIR, NumbersUSA, Project-USA and more than a half-dozen similar groups that Republicans have become disturbingly comfy with, were founded or funded (or both) by John Tanton, a retired doctor in Michigan. In addition to trying to stop immigration to the U.S., appropriate population-control measures for Dr. Tanton and his network include promoting China's one-child policy, sterilizing Third World women and wider use of RU-486.

FAIR, where Mr. Krikorian once worked, is run by Dan Stein and shares advisers and personnel with CIS and other members of the Tanton nexus. As our Jason Riley noted in a March op-ed, "By Dr. Tanton's own reckoning, FAIR has received more than $1.5 million from the Pioneer Fund, a white-supremacist outfit devoted to racial purity through eugenics."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Here's a great picture to go along with your braggadocio,
your CIS propaganda, and your kkkult of death avatar

Here's the byproduct of US racial intolerance,
more leftist dicatorships rise to power.

A Tough Talker Woos Peru's Poor
Front-Runner for President Scorns 'Dictatorship of the Rich'

Foreign critics often compare Humala to Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. The two are friends who share a penchant for tough talk, revolutionary rhetoric and a deep distrust of the free-market policies that many economists say have helped Peru achieve record economic growth . That growth, Humala contends, hasn't translated into new jobs, relieved the poverty and illiteracy plaguing the countryside or increased social services.

"We are living a dictatorship of the rich," Humala, 43, said last week while campaigning in the southern city of Tacna. "I am happy that the rich and powerful call me anti-system if it is their system that keeps Peru in poverty and misery."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Usery and abuse of latim America goes way back.

John Gallagher and Ronald Robinson, "The Imperialism of Free Trade," The Economic History Review, Second series, Vol. VI, no. 1 (1953)

In Latin America, however, there were several false starts. The impact of British expansion in Argentina helped to wreck the constitution and throw the people into civil war, since British trade caused the sea-board to prosper while the back lands were exploited and lagged behind. The investment crash of 1827 and the successful revolt of the pampas people against Buenos Aires (16) blocked further British expansion, and the rise to power of General Rosas ruined the institutional framework which Canning's strategy had so brilliantly set up. The new regime was uncooperative and its designs on Montevideo caused chaos around the Rio de la Plata, which led to that great commercial artery being closed to enterprise. All this provoked a series of direct. British interventions during the 1840's in efforts to get trade moving again on the river, but in fact it was the attractive force of British trade itself;, more than the informal imperialist action of British governments, which in this case restored the situation by removing Rosas from power.

Abuse, Usery, Intolerance and Hate begats more of it...

He’s not concerned with yesterday
He knows constant change is here today
He’s noble enough to know what’s right
But weak enough not to choose it
He’s wise enough to win the world
But fool enough to lose it ---

RUSH: Signals

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

What part of the border is that?

A small town near El Centro Ca. Approximately 15 miles from Mexicali, that's in Mexico.

They rarely enforce their immigration policy unless your up to no good, then like I said pay up or sit in the amoeba.

Tell that to a childhood friend who moved there to accept a job teaching, not to deal drugs as you would assume since according to your beliefs their all criminal drug runners.

Who in their right mind would go from the US to a narcorepublic looking for job anyway, a fugative from justice?

Ask the above, he did, got married and seems quite content. I disagree with your insinuation that anyone in Mexico is a criminal. Their govt. is, but not the average Mexican.

Wrong again, better take pesos if you go past the border towns and tourist traps, cause merchants don't want your gringo dólars and the hassle of converting them.

I'm refering to the corrupt police you're gonna run into on the border. They prefer you pay for your "infraction" whatever it is they come up with, in US dollars. It's easier than going to jail, which is the other option.

You want to work in Mexico then learn spanish, that's how it goes or become a Mexican national and run for office to change it. What's fascism have to do with you being too lazy or too stupid to learn the regional dialect?

It's called sarcasm, something a little difficult to detect on a message board obviously, since someone of your superior intellect managed to miss it. I do take offense to your calling Mexican immigrants lazy and stupid since they don't learn the regional dialect. I think you need some diversity training.

On our southern border, not so on theirs.

I never get stopped going into Mexico from El Paso to Nuevo Laredo. Coming back I just flash my ID. Why don't you tell us what your driving, show us a picture of what you look like, and I'll tell you why you get stopped.

Your emotions are getting the best of you, read what I posted above again. Their southern border. That's why I posted a link describing conditions on their southern border.

Why did you post a link and info from a Mark Krikorian's CIS who is known neo-nazi rightwing wacko?

He's probably no more of a neo-nazi right wing wacko than you are a leftist commie pinko. Since the original post was meant to show the hypocrisy in Mexico's charges of abuse of immigrants by us, I obviously wouldn't find that kind of info on a leftist commie pinko web site since their only goal is to point out anything they feel is wrong in the USA. I offer you these links, are these sufficiently to the left for you or are these guys neo-nazi wackos too? Are you gonna read them or ignore them and make comments any ways like you did the last?

washingtontimes.com...

www.signonsandiego.com...

So you post a link from the Wall Street Journal? Nothing against the Journal but they are just as biased as anyone. The Journal will print what's good for Wall Street. Cheap illegal labor is good for business and will attack anyone that disagrees. LOL!

Here's the byproduct of US racial intolerance,
more leftist dicatorships rise to power.

Actually here's some of the real reasons:

Lack of freedoms in the developing world. If you take a look at poverty stricken nations (third worlders) you realize they also so happen to have the fewest liberties and that includes economic liberties. Mexico has huge oil reserves for example. The oil company in Mexico is nationalized. It's ran by greedy govt. elites and beaurocrats who have no stake in it's profitability. The infrastructure is falling apart and is an environmental nightmare. What profits it turns out are kept by the govt. (elites). Since the govt. owns it, nobody can hold them liable for anything. The people can't buy into it, so they have no stake in it either other than extremely lousy working conditions and low pay. The poor stay poor.

Corruption. Do I need to go into the corruption south of the border?

Another reason is actually related to the first, foriegn interference on the part of the US, Europeans and the Soviets. One despot removed for another for the benefits of the foreign businesses and powers, not the people of the nation. Leftists promise these people their country back. It's a lie but as far as they can tell it can't be any worse than what they have now. Sound familliar? It's real close to what you hear from neo-libs here and in Europe. Tax the rich, give to the poor. Ofcourse after they get their cut most of it never reaches the poor and we have fewer liberties.

What do you think these people would prefer? A free, stable, and economically competitive nation where they currently live or travelling through thousands of miles of jungle and desert, trying to avoid murderous gangs, thieves and immigrations, where if they make it they can be abused by our corporations?

As I said, fix the problem not the symptom. Sure opening up the border makes you feel all fuzzy inside, but are you really helping?

Latin America is rich in natural resources and labor. They aren't stupid or lazy. They can compete when they finally get real freedoms from real govts and the only ones who will force the needed changes are the people themselves. Any overt interference from us will be seen as just that and will be used against us by the despots that control much of latin America.

As I said in the first post, I'm for immigration. This country is built on immigration and needs immigration but not all from one country, especially illegal immigration. At some point you have to curtail it even if it removes that warm glow you get from doing something you think is right.

Millions of Africans and peoples from former satelite states would love to come here. I say it's their turn if not for any reasons other than balance and fairness. Legalize the illegals here now, secure the border and allow more immigrants from other regions.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Originally posted by thermopolis
OMG "bellringerboy" your right.......the 330 million "legal" residents of this country are just haters and should step aside and let the illegals run things,

to save peace and avoid civil war off course.

Did I ever say that "illegals" should run things? To be perfectly honest, I don't think the people who are running things right now should run things. I'm sure there was this kind of stink put up before slaves were freed, again before they were allowed to become citizens, and then again before getting the right to vote. "Are the legal citizens of this country going to step aside and let the n****** run things?" As you can plainly see that didn't ruin the fabric of our existence, did it?

Why is it the people who want these illegal immigrants our are at fault? It shouldn't be about coming here because there country is a bunch of nazi's, but because they want to add to the system. These people don't add to the system, there are many americans that have been here for many generations that have nothing and struggle. They suck the life out of the goverment and make it harder for other people. Immigrants shouldn't get to pay half-off for tuition, but i should! They shouldn't suck the life, but should give it back and make this economy grow which there not. The ones that come in nowadays don't want to do that. Why should we get trash and filth from other countries, why should are country mirror mexico, chile, or afghanistan? I will be happy to argue my point with you, but a fool never knows when he is wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

He's probably no more of a neo-nazi right wing wacko than you are a leftist commie pinko. Since the original post was meant to show the hypocrisy in Mexico's charges of abuse of immigrants by us, I obviously wouldn't find that kind of info on a leftist commie pinko web site since their only goal is to point out anything they feel is wrong in the USA.

First you call me a fascist and then a commie pinko. I will excuse your glibness and noobness and remind you that your methods of ad-hominem madness will have repercussions. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your not going to change Mexico's stance, so whining and playing the blame game is water under the bridge. Change starts here, not there. Don't like it? Then start voting in accordance with your principles and stop supporting companies that don't value your values.

Who should you give a stipend to, if there's no policia or federales around since your so familiar with it in your nameless border zone.

I see you had no answer, thus I will consider that as you have little to no experience south of the border. Couldn't google that one up ehh?

It's called sarcasm, something a little difficult to detect on a message board obviously, since someone of your superior intellect managed to miss it. I do take offense to your calling Mexican immigrants lazy and stupid since they don't learn the regional dialect. I think you need some diversity training.

My comments refer to "you" if you can not adapt and fit in. I already speak español and deutsche, have dual citzenship, and served my country, so save your ethnocentric blather for the wind.

Illegal immigrants are not granted enough opportunity towards inmersión inglesa and they lack a decent education. The cut federal and state funding towards immigrant social programs and now the hispanics are rebelling and marching. I have no sympathy for bureaucrats that shoot their own feet, make more problems and support the dumbing down of the country to increase corporate black ink.

If you still have no idea where I stand, maybe it's time you looked.

Why don't you try reading all my reponses and then the whole thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then read up on this:
ATS:Follow the Money - Funding of the Radical 'Hispanic' Lobby Group

Amnesty hasn't worked in the past for the simple reason there's little enforcement of the immigration laws thereafter. What it means in the end is wages will drop across the board as low wage labor pools increase. If middle America wants to lower thieir standards of living so they can have larger slave labor pools that serve principally the elite, then they shall reap what they sow. I will wash my hands of this insanity, leave the country and go back to Bern, before I sit thru an economic collapse and civil chaos, If we the people continue to elect narcisstic baffoons then they have elected their downfall.

The warning shot has been fired!
PTS: Top Conservative: Iraq War Has Failed

How Kennedy Got His Way -Time
Graham Says Republicans Risk `Political Suicide' on Immigration

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
thank you you saved me a post lol people are so ignorant its sad. the thing about la raza killed me how could people take a phrase of pride and flip it into something of hate wow.

(mod edit: big quote removed)

Please review this link: quoting, and how to quote

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
"Rate of Dying" Is not important to those who are doing it. Like, have the Bush twins volunteered to serve their country yet? Or does having Geo W as father excuse you from further hardship duty?

See American tv at its best this weekend. www.booktv.org...

[edit on 4/6/2006 by donwhite]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i like penis

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i like penis

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I HAVE LIVED IN MONTEREY COUNTY CAL. ALL MY LIFE.I HAVE SEEN IT GO TO RUINS.IT IS A BATTLE FIELD OUT HERE.ILLEGALS COME HERE WITH THERE PROBLEMS THEY DON'T LEAVE THEM BEHIND.WHY DO YOU THINK THEY COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.TO TRY TO ESCAPE THERE VIOLENT 3RD WORLD NORMAL WAY OF LIFE FOR CASH. WE NEED HELP!SALINAS CAL. IS VERY BAD, 90% OF VIOLENCE IS NOT KNOWN TO MEADIA AND STILL SHOOTINGS EVERY DAY!PLEASE HELP ANY WAY GUYS, THEY DON'T CARE.STOLEN CARS EVERY 15 SEC.15 SECONDS.! SEEMS UNREAL UU.I HAVE TALKED WITH AN OLD TIMER FREIND WITH LOCAL P.D..I TOLD HIM MILITARY OR NATIONAL GUARD NEED TO TAKE ACTION FAST.IT IS SAD TO THINK THAT MILITARY IS GOING TO BE FORCED TO PATROL OUR STREETS,AND IF YOU THINK NOT YOUR IN FOR A TREAT.ALSO SAD TO READ ALL POSTS AND WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING IS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM MEXICO ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER.WHY?......................BECAUSE OF THE MONEY THEY CAN GET?THAT S#%! IS GOING TO END.AT THE MOST I THINK SOUTHERN AMERICAN STATES WILL BECOME 3RD WORLD IF ACTION ISN'T TAKEN NOW AMERICA!!!!!!!! ACTION IS WHAT GOOD AMERICANS ARE KNOWN SECRETLY FOR.(ALL RACE, SPELLED WITH AMERICAN PRIDE) WITH SOME OH,OH,OH, THERES NOTHING GOING ON. THATS SCARY,SO I'M WORKING, PAYING TAX TO FUND THE NEW ENEMY?MOST LEGAL MEXICANS SEEM TO BE AGAINST THIS COUNTRY ALSO, IT SEEMS THEY SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS GROWING VIOLENT ISSUE.I'M YET TO SEE ONE AGREE WITH ME.WE HAD TO PULL MY QUIET SMART YOUNGER BROTHER OUT OF SCHOOL BECAUSE OF THIS.I UNDERSTAND ALL RACES ARE IN GANGS BUT THIS IS ENOUGH TO TAKE EXTREME ACTION!!THIS COUNTRY TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE IT GREAT FOR ALL RACE. I SEE IT IS VERY HARD STILL,WE DON'T NEED RESISTANCE AT THIS CRITICAL POINT!!!WHAT OTHER COUNTRY OUT OF THOUSANDS ARE TRYING TO COEXIST,A FEW?I KNOW WE CAN DO THIS NON RACIALLY,SOME AND IN THE FUTURE MOST OF US WILL SEE WE ARE GOING TO GET IT(UNDERSTAND). WE CAME SO FAR, WE NEED TO SPEAK NOW!!! FELLOW AMERICANS, AND I DO LOVE YOU ALL.

P.S.THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INTERESTING TALENT,SUCH AS YOUTUBE,MYSPACE,ETC.KEEP IT PEACE, BUT GOOD OLD AMERICAN FUN!!!!

P.S.2 THERE WON'T BE A P.S.3 BE SAFE..PLEASE! MONTEREY CAL.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join