It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration laws to start civil war?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for the day that the USA falls far from it's pedistal. When our children are scrounging for food in the gutter because of poor foreign and local policy. Maybe then you will understand the point of helping your fellow man when Canadian hillbillies are beating up American illegals screaming "They took our jobs!!!"

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted by derfyxxx: “Don't forget you Anglo Saxon invaders aren't the real Native Americans. The Fed Reserve prints as much money as they want and they control all markets with those flows of petro-dollars . . “

Actually, the Fed “SELLS” the U.S. dollars to any FDIC bank willing to pay the DISCOUNT rate. Perhaps the ONLY bona fide example of the near “sacred” MARKET at work. Typically money is “sold” to banks at 4%-5% off the face amount. The overnight transaction. Banks only “borrow” what they think they can “re-sell” to consumers and etc. At the discount rate plus their profit margin. This tends to be a very strictly observed limit on supply. Market enforced. Lately, the money supply is growing at LESS than the increase in the productivity rate, which sounds “safe” in schools of economics.

Look at the American debt, you country doesn’t care, and . .

America’s total worth (in 2000) was given as $45 trillion. When you have that much wealth, even “losing” a half trillion a year is hardly noticeable. Ultimately, though, your debt grows so large that you have to begin to deal with it. (US debt is now $9 trillion.) By then it is very predictable it is going to be hard to do and the heaviest burden - say sacrifice - will likely fall most harshly on the least powerful. Not an equally shared sacrifice. That is also a predicable policy miscue that could inspire a French 1789-1791 type revolt in the U S of A. Hmm? Justice at last? Our own R&Fs to go the way of the French bourgeoises?

that is what makes those poor people from poor countries come to get a wealthier life. What would you or I do if you were living in such a poor country. Would you be interested in the American dream if your children were starving? Of course you would. Keep also in mind that the American system is creating these inequalities with their policies. We live in an unfair world dominated by the American war-economy, or pro war-capitalism. [Edited by Don W]

Agreed. And the deeper entrenched the forces of WAR get, the harder it will be to get them out or to reform the system.

[edit on 3/27/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Most of my ancestors colonized this country BEFORE it was a country--they came to Connecticut and Virginia.

Some more of my ancestors came here from Germany to New York in the early 18th century, and some went on to Canada after the revolution because they were loyalists (on Grandpa's side...on Grandma's side they were on the American side).

I supposedly have Cherokee ancestors. So my roots run deep here.

On my birth father's side, I had a set of great-grandparents who came here LEGALLY, from Russia and Poland.

Before 1965 or thereabouts there was a limit as to how many people from what country could come here.

This is our country, and we have every right to limit who enters! Fox doesn't have any kind of say as to what kind of fence we put up along the border, and illegals sure don't have a legitimate say, because they're not Americans.

I live in Ohio and I'm sick of having to select a language at the ATM. One time I hit the wrong button...good thing I knew enough Spanish to complete my transaction!

Same here for the most part. On my mom's side they came from germany and my mom can join the DAR because there is a direct line to the Revolutionary War on her paternal side so they were here before this was the USA also I have shawnee ancestory as well.
What part of Ohio?
NW Ohio for me

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
One issue I haven't seen discussed is the possibility of communicable diseases being spread by people from countries that don't have the same inoculation programs that the US has. How do we measure/control that?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Good call JsoBecky,

It's another silent invasion. They are bringing in 3rd world diseases that haven't been seen in the US the since 1960's. Such as leprosy also known as Hansen's disease, hepatitis and tuberculosis.

Is your child in public school? He or she may be sitting next to one of these infected kids. In fact, the East coast now has 11 clinics for these diseases open. California has several clinics open as well.

A lot of the illegals work in restaurants and fast food. But if they have these diseases or get sick they don't seek treatment because they don't want to get caught.

People should be very afraid. It's a huge problem and very real.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
To me it comes down to this:

If you want to become an American citizen or otherwise enter our country, you must do so according to the rules and laws governing immigration.

If you are black, yellow, red, gay, handicapped...whatever, come on in, the water is fine...just follow the rules and we will all get along.

I just don't see why this is such a huge issue. If you come here without following the rules, we should kick your butt out. Otherwise, enjoy your stay, hope I get to meet you someday.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
I agree with boogy. Should just learn to deal with it.
They are not going anywhere.

All this talk about closeing the borders and such sounds like your from the 1930's or something.
What happened to a unified earth?

Are any of these illegal people actually causing you any harm ? I dont think so.

All of this money that the goverment is spending ? Are you kidding me...LOL ! Like anyone would ever see a penny of that money or ANY change at all if the goverment had more money.
Are any of these illegal people actually causing you any harm

You might want to read up on Mexican Gangs in the US today, here is a link for you to check out: www.policeone.com...
hispanictips.com...
So yes they ARE causing harm to citizens of this country.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Striker8441

You might want to read up on Mexican Gangs in the US today, here is a link for you to check out: www.policeone.com...
hispanictips.com...

This point is moot. There are black, white, and hispanic gangs of citizens that cause more harm than the ones mentioned. Not only that, but what you mentioned represents an overwhelming minority of those in question. The peaceful demonstration of half a million will show that. This is opposed to Klan demonstrations (citizens) that cause thousands in damage, and lead to dozens of violent acts.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This topic is really a heated debate. I must point out something to all of you saying they are fine.

THEY ARE ILLEGAL. They must follow our rules. They don't follow our rules, they make their own rules, and people get upset at us for imposing our rules on them. This is the United States of America, not FREE RIDE for ILLEGALS.

il·le·gal
adj.
Prohibited by law.

People just don't seem to get it. That these people mainly from Mexico, come here ILLEGALY and you still go on about how this nation was founded on Immagrants. ILLEGAL MEXICANS are ILLEGAL

Why should we dismiss the Laws for these people. Because they are our backbone? Hell No. They do work Americans don't want to do? Hell No. They are in our country and the Laws should effect them.

I hope this bill gets passed, that way can work on this problem and not let it go.

I think the camps in America are for the Illegals. Yes the Illegals. If you have a State ID, you need not worry.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

il·le·gal
adj.
Prohibited by law.

The real problem is when governmental laws go against natural laws or tendancies. That is when things blow up. That is when we need to re-evaluate our legislative position to work with the natural way rather than against. Creatures (this includes man) tend to migrate to locations with available resources. This is a natural balance. No matter what we do legislatively, we won't stem human nature. All we will do is cause a greater rift between both sides.

Mexico is has poor, and the USA is rich. This is the root of the problem. If you don't like it, then help stop Mexico from being poor. All I hear is "build a wall" "station more people with bigger guns" If they try to come in shoot 'em" This is obviously a risk the immigrants are willing to take because they have no other choice. Help give them another choice.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

hispanictips.com...

This point is moot. There are black, white, and hispanic gangs of citizens that cause more harm than the ones mentioned. Not only that, but what you mentioned represents an overwhelming minority of those in question. The peaceful demonstration of half a million will show that. This is opposed to Klan demonstrations (citizens) that cause thousands in damage, and lead to dozens of violent acts.

The point of my post was that YES there are some illeagls that DO cause harm. Come take a look at the jail where I work, 1/3rd of the inmates are illegals and they were arrested for something OTHER than being illegal.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The point of my post was that YES there are some illeagls that DO cause harm. Come take a look at the jail where I work, 1/3rd of the inmates are illegals and they were arrested for something OTHER than being illegal.

I'm sure if we made a comparison of the percentage of legal citizens that cause harm compared to illegal immigrants that cause harm we would have a very interesting figure that some may not expect.

When I see the populations of our jails, however, one would look and say that blacks and hispanics are the only people commiting crimes, when it often turns out that they are the only ones the police are looking at.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

I'm sure if we made a comparison of the percentage of legal citizens that cause harm compared to illegal immigrants that cause harm we would have a very interesting figure that some may not expect.

When I see the populations of our jails, however, one would look and say that blacks and hispanics are the only people commiting crimes, when it often turns out that they are the only ones the police are looking at.

Actually in this county it is pretty even as far as "non white vs white" percentages in the jail. The sheriff in this county doesnt play games, you break the law y ou go to jail period. Many times I am down in booking and there are more whites than any other in the cell's, and looking at the cell blocks its pretty even.
But we are getting off topic here, my point was, in the city I work, the MI-13 gang has made its presence known and that is a mexican gang which ties into the previous statement about "they are not hurting anybody" claim. All I was trying to do is show that yes SOME of them are.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Striker8441]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Who does it hurt? I'm sorry, but that questions is utterly moronic.

IT HURTS AMERICA. IT HURTS YOU

Americans pay $1.6 billion annually in prison costs to house, feed and clothe the illegal immigrants filling 30 percent of our federal and state prisons—not to mention TV, movies, weight rooms and other entertainment—they enjoy while being incarcerated.

Anchor babies cost between $7,000 and $8,000 PER CHILD to be born here. Then another $7,000 - $8,000 annually to school (every single year). Because they are the working poor, we pay for food, housing, medical and schooling for them to age 18 PLUS their mother.

According to the Center for Immigration Studies, average annual cost per child K-12 is $7,161.00 and exceeds $109 billion annually per cycle of anchor babies. That’s your money given illegal alien moms and their kids annually and all they did was get pregnant and birth that child on U.S. soil.

How about the $56 billion in pure cash illegal migrants sent to their home countries last year and every year? That’s after their kids enjoyed free education, free lunches and free medical care paid for by you. Mexico receives $15 billion annually from its worker drones. No wonder Vicente Fox sent us 9.2 million illegal alien Mexicans so far.

The majority of illegals do not pay taxes. Where is the money going to come from? They have bankrupt 4 hospitals in LA. They have bankrupted almost every tax payer based program there is.

Does anyone else see that they are lowering the standard of living. I'll repeat what I said in an earlier post...They are destroying the middle class. A factory worker used to enjoy a working wage that was $16-18 per hour and benefits. Now because of cheap illegal alien labor they make between $6-8 an hour with no benefits.

Now, I haven't even gone into the over population problems and the third world diseases they bring with them.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

mauistacyNow, I haven't even gone into the over population problems and the third world diseases they bring with them.

Please, expand on this. I'm very curious as to your thoughts on the filthy disease ridden Mexicans, and the possability of tainting our pure American health.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

mauistacy
Please, expand on this. I'm very curious as to your thoughts on the filthy disease ridden Mexicans, and the possability of tainting our pure American health.

Alright. thanks for asing.

Third world countires do not immunize their children. They are bringing in 3rd world diseases that we haven't seen since the 1960's such as leprosy also known as Hansen's disease, hepatitis, tuberculosis and parasites, and tape worms known as (Taenia solium). Chagas disease and even malaria have jumped over our borders from Mexico . Do you have school aged kids? They may be sitting next to an infected kid and it can years to show itself.

The tapeworm had previously been eradicated in U.S. pork by animal husbandry techniques. However, it’s rampant in the Third World. Since illegl immigration is happening an unprecedented rate of speed, the parasite is moving along with them and passed among people. The infection from the tape worm is ‘neurocysticercosis’ and can kill you if it is allowed to grow in your brain.

At 10,000 illegals per night with their children crossing unchecked and unscreened for diseases, they invade our schools, communities, churches and restaurant food supply.

Hope that helps a little.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
2,4,6,8!
We will NOT assimilate!

umm....If you are going to protest the right to live the AMERICAN dream.
Wave the correct flag!

Today, I am seeing this

To be fair, I have seem some pics with American flags.
But how does waving the flag of the country you abandoned, further your cause?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
MauiStacey

You are a very confuse person when it comes to talking about third world countries.

And by the way tapeworm is present in any animal including your dearest pets.

I guess you have no clue how it infects animals right?

It's three types of tape worm the one that infect pets is the one from transmitted from fleas that one also iffect humans and farm animals.

So I guess the fleas comes with the illegals, right?

Deny ignorance.

You can even have it and not know it, Roncit is the best medicine use for animals, pets and farm animals and humans.

Here are some sites that will open your eyes about Tapeworn and how is something that is found anywhere.

Blaming third world people for it is just very sad and shows lack of understanding on Intestinal parasites that affect animals and humans.

Just because you don’t see it, it doesn’t mean is eradicated.

www.thepetcenter.com...

www.marvistavet.com...

Tape worm is not eradicated in the US is just that you do not eat the pigs stomach and intestines because that is where it grows and attach to the host

If you have cats or dogs and do not deworm them at least two times a year with droncit [thats the only drug that kills the tape worm that inffects humans] and the one that over the counter medications do not kill, your beloved pet probably is infected.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Spacedoubt,

I have to agree with you on the flag thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Stacey is correct about immunizations.
I'd also like to point out that she called no one "dirty"

I remember, as a teenager, I had to get a polio booster shot.

It wasn't because of Mexicans, however.
It was because of an Amish population, near my home.
They were not immunized, and a child came down with polio.
So all the local schools held emergency immunization clinics.

If you are worried about this kind of thing. You need to make sure
your population is immunized. You can't do that, with a wide open border.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join