It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sherry Shriner...I believe her all the way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
As a devout Christian. and not following mans church, lol, I have to say that this information, is the truest most factual stuff you could ever come across...as anyone ever heard of her, I think she's great

www.sherryshriner.com

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
First off, let me introduce myself. I’m “Snoochies”. I am an avid reader of these forums for a number of years now and this is technically my first post.

Personally, I've spent the last few hours reading up on her and her websites and have deduced that:

She is a conspiracy theorist and a religious zealot "crack-pot" in urgent need of a "spell check" program.

For her to "profess" that she PERSONALLY speaks to "Yahweh" leads me to believe that she is under the same "mind control" guise she warns her readers / followers of. SHE (IMHO) is a FALSE prophet.

Her predictions AND assumptions are TOTALLY unfounded and uneducated guesses at BEST.

Her “proof” lies in her conversations with the ALMIGHTY? AND I’m expected to believe the rest of her maniacal diatribe? How DARE SHE!?

Let’s ALL head for the hills and sprinkle some “orgone” along the way and we will ALL be saved!!

What a concept!

Thanks for leading me to eternal salvation!

I hope the MODS don’t take this as flaming and / or ridicule, I’m just expressing my opinion after WASTING a few HOURS of my life reading this disingenuous rhetoric.

Snooch

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoochies
First off, let me introduce myself. I’m “Snoochies”. I am an avid reader of these forums for a number of years now and this is technically my first post.

Personally, I've spent the last few hours reading up on her and her websites and have deduced that:

She is a conspiracy theorist and a religious zealot "crack-pot" in urgent need of a "spell check" program.

For her to "profess" that she PERSONALLY speaks to "Yahweh" leads me to believe that she is under the same "mind control" guise she warns her readers / followers of. SHE (IMHO) is a FALSE prophet.

Her predictions AND assumptions are TOTALLY unfounded and uneducated guesses at BEST.

Her “proof” lies in her conversations with the ALMIGHTY? AND I’m expected to believe the rest of her maniacal diatribe? How DARE SHE!?

Let’s ALL head for the hills and sprinkle some “orgone” along the way and we will ALL be saved!!

What a concept!

Thanks for leading me to eternal salvation!

I hope the MODS don’t take this as flaming and / or ridicule, I’m just expressing my opinion after WASTING a few HOURS of my life reading this disingenuous rhetoric.

Snooch

No I know! I was being stupid! I can't believe even believe that I fell for her!!! Grr...makes me mad. Well now I get it..

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I have disdainfully listened to Sherry Shriner's radio shows and read her webpages for over a year and feel that I am in a position to comment.
Firstly some of the elements she uses as references to back up her "storyline" are proven hoax's and when I informed her of this she just fobbed me off and ignored me. Secondly that continual irritating haughty laughing is a big give away to me as she burns people like Benny Hinn for his money making scams but if you read her main webpage a few weeks ago she is now chasing $100K. IMHO she is delusional at best and hopefully hasn't managed to con more than a handful of gullible christians out of their money. I suspect that the person(s) who calls into her show when she opens up the lines is the same person every week and if you carefully listen to his vocabulary/word syntax its the same, except there is a small change in acccent everytime. One Word - FRAUD !!!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
On one of her web sites she posts images that are supposedly the underground tunnel or maglev train system that runs to and from the Dulce base in New Mexico. With about 10 minutes and Google, I can prove one of these photos is simply a photo of a subway station in Sweden as shown on Flickr.

Anyone ever heard the phrase "Liar liar pants on fire"? Well... I smell pants...

www.flickr.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whitelightwolf

I disbelieve anyone who claims to have received messages from the 'most high' or follows one religion over another. I was born into a non-Jewish/Christian/Muslim religion (I'm not religious and I don't believe God would create religion to divide people) and I do not believe I am any less Godly. Sherry Shriner is in my opinion, spreading fear about end times and fear is a tactic employed by the Powers That Be. I don't trust her or anyone in the media, even if it's mostly Internet celebrity media. Nobody becomes important unless it pushes an agenda of the powers that be. Nobody, whoever they are. Her talk of loosh only spreads fear to those who have vbeen victimised by secret societies such as I, not hope.

Take care

The Choiceless One

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sherrie Shriner's material is no more outlandish than most of the stuff you read here at ATS. Yes, she is full of herself sometimes (as if we all aren't), but here Biblical scholarship is prettty good. I think that's the problem for many here...anything that comes from the Bible is considered claptrap. Anything that talks about an individual God is delusion. What if it's not? The Bible Codes make sense to me, even if you CAN find similiar info in Moby Dick. Maybe the info is to be found within the syntax of language, period. Really, how much of anything do we know is true? Test the Spirits folks, and let the cards fall where they fall. We all have personal flaws, you know?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
but what's in it for Shriner? She doesnt charge money other than donations..

new topics

top topics

join