It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got Sick From Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I took the Flu Shot.and i lost feelings in my hands and feet the next day, so I thought I was going paralized. I feel better now but I also threw up my food I ate after the night. I'm scared to ever take again.

Anyone have also problem with vaccines

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Vaccines, like any other treatment, will have side effects in some individuals. It's unfortunate that you experienced them, but you obviously have recovered enough feeling in your extremities to type.

~MFP

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
yup, I once had a tetanus, and a meningococcal (type B, I believe) one after the other, and I was fairly ill, threw up, then passed out, fortunately I was taken to the sickbay, other kids passed out in the toilets. so I think I won that round lol

nothing odd about it though, aside from the whole passing out thing, just a reaction to the combonation of shots =]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I thought that a vaccine itself was an already defeated version of the virus, so it should be normal for you to be sick. It always happens when I get a vaccination.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well i would Suggest that you tell your doc what happend so then he can explain if this was a normal side effect ect,

Did he warn you of any side effects:?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm not surprised you got sick. The vaccines are usually pretty harmless versions of the thing you're trying to fend off. So in theory, if the flu virus is injected into you to have your body learn how to fight it off, if i9t doesn't fight it off fast enough, then you get sick with the flu.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
When I was about 12, I had a meningitis jab (injection) and later that day my arm swelled up like a balloon! I went to the hospital and they said it's never happened before... but then a few hours later, somebody else came in with the same problem.

I also remember laying in bed, with my balloon for an arm, feeling really ill and I had a high temperature.

All is well now.

top topics

join