It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Grey Aliens making us crop circles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I want to hear you feelings for Grey Aliens.have you ever been kidnapped by a Grey and have been probed by one? Are Grey Aliens making us crop circles?
William Cooper, is he right about kidnapping people?

[edit on 26-3-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well as far as whether or not aliens are actually kidnapping people, no one knows, not even the people who're being "kidnapped" , im not saying the possibilty isnt there, but no one knows.

As for crop circles, thats been debunked. It was a tanted thing from the very beggening. Two men came forward and admitted to creating the first ones, afterwards human inginuity took over. People have a little habbit of playing follow the leader and this was the case, people in other regions started creating crop circles.

Of course that can be argued too, but thats the most logical explination. Why go to such an outlandish explanation and totally cut out the human factor in the face of the most logical answer?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I WANT to be kiddnapped by greys but they're boycotting me
...I want to see a crop circle in my back yard too.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Could be. Show me some incontrovertible evidence of Grey Aliens, and I'll believe you. I'll believe anything. Really. If you tell me monkeys made those crop circles, I'll believe you. My mind is so wide open you can hear the wind whistling through it.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
They have video footage somewhere of those glowing orbs in the fields where the crop circles are made. I don't know if the orbs are connected to the greys. I think they may be connected to the germans and japanese type of aliens as they were seen in WWII and reported to have messed up the radar of the US planes. I read that somewhere here on this site.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
They have video footage somewhere of those glowing orbs in the fields where the crop circles are made. I don't know if the orbs are connected to the greys. I think they may be connected to the germans and japanese type of aliens as they were seen in WWII and reported to have messed up the radar of the US planes. I read that somewhere here on this site.

Ah, glowing orbs. Yes, they might be connected to the Greys. Or monkeys. Let's not just immediately dismiss the monkeys, who might in some way have something to do with the orbs. Got anything besides fuzzy pictures of these orbs, by the way? That might help us to determine whether or not the Greys or the monkeys are in control of them. Thanks!

Or the Nazis. Greys, Pljeadians, Monkeys, or Jesus (or Demons). I'm sure if we thoroughly examine the available evidence, we'll find the culprits.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnkiduGot anything besides fuzzy pictures of these orbs, by the way? That might help us to determine whether or not the Greys or the monkeys are in control of them.

Don't ask for evidence, or people around here will start to think you're not a believer. I like your monkey theory, but that was a bit too obvious. You could try something like this: Perhaps the orbs represent fractal-induced rifts between our universe-membrane (or "brane" as string theorists call it) and another. These rifts manifest as complex geometric patterns in crops. Note that this never happens in places humans are unlikely to be able to get to in their trucks (like the moon surface, or the surface of mars, etc..) Disregard that and other uncomfortable "facts". To doubt is to be a sourpuss, and sourpusses don't get invited to parties.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Originally posted by EnkiduGot anything besides fuzzy pictures of these orbs, by the way? That might help us to determine whether or not the Greys or the monkeys are in control of them.

Don't ask for evidence, or people around here will start to think you're not a believer. I like your monkey theory, but that was a bit too obvious. You could try something like this: Perhaps the orbs represent fractal-induced rifts between our universe-membrane (or "brane" as string theorists call it) and another. These rifts manifest as complex geometric patterns in crops. Note that this never happens in places humans are unlikely to be able to get to in their trucks (like the moon surface, or the surface of mars, etc..) Disregard that and other uncomfortable "facts". To doubt is to be a sourpuss, and sourpusses don't get invited to parties.

I think there's a good possibility that monkeys might be involved with the creation of these string-theory "branes." I don't have the hard video evidence to prove it, but if a monkey was somehow able to manipulate the inherent vibratory constituent of these flattened string universe separators, I think we could definitely expect some kind of interaction with our grains in the field. Possibly fractal patterns. That's why we wouldn't get things like "forest circles," where entire forests are laid flat in patterns. Wheat makes Wheaties, and what goes on Wheaties? That's right. Bananas! I think we're onto something now!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by grasshopper

Ah, glowing orbs. Yes, they might be connected to the Greys. Or monkeys. Let's not just immediately dismiss the monkeys, who might in some way have something to do with the orbs. Got anything besides fuzzy pictures of these orbs, by the way? That might help us to determine whether or not the Greys or the monkeys are in control of them. Thanks!

Or the Nazis. Greys, Pljeadians, Monkeys, or Jesus (or Demons). I'm sure if we thoroughly examine the available evidence, we'll find the culprits.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Enkidu]

I have not seen or heard anything about glowing orbs being directly or indirectly associated with monkeys. I'm trying to use logic. I'm not sure what kind of logic that is other than stating the obvious that it could be made by anybody.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopperI'm not sure what kind of logic that is other than stating the obvious that it could be made by anybody.

We're trying to make a point. Let's say I come home one night to find that my plasma TV is gone, as is my computer, my stereo, and my wife's jewelry box. I can find no evidence of broken windows, no muddy footprints, nothing pointing toward a break-in. Should I assume:

A) A human thief broke in - using some pretty good skills, possibly picking my locks, and took my stuff to use or sell.

B) An alien beamed in and stole some earth tech to examine, taking the jewelry only to deflect suspicion.

C) Some bizarre geophysical event occured underneath my house which vaporized certain select items inside my house

D) Elves or gnomes or fairies...

Now, here's the hard part: try REALLY REALLY hard to ignore the fact that it is *technically* possible that B-D are possible and accept that the most likely solution (by FAR) is true.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe that the military is behind this phenomenom. My reason is that top secret studies on how to control electro-magnetism in such a way that they can 'play-a-tune', so to say, and create any picture or pattern just by adjusting the frequency.

I haven't seen any proof or theories as of yet, but it seems like with all the crop circles being created(and many of them are quite intricate), we'd already seen 'the Greys' if you will.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
I'm starting to believe that the military is behind this phenomenom.

So, I'll add an option "E" to my post above about whoever broke into my house and stole my stuff:

E) The military did it using some sort of fantastical technology.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
I'm starting to believe that the military is behind this phenomenom. My reason is that top secret studies on how to control electro-magnetism in such a way that they can 'play-a-tune', so to say, and create any picture or pattern just by adjusting the frequency.

I haven't seen any proof or theories as of yet, but it seems like with all the crop circles being created(and many of them are quite intricate), we'd already seen 'the Greys' if you will.

Proof: www.circlemakers.org...

The first crop circles were created by two semi-drunk British guys after a night out at the pub. It's amazing how the phenomenon has gone around the world. And even though these guys admitted they did it, some people refuse to believe it.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Although many of the crop circles can be attributed to hoax, IMO they are not all created by pranksters. There are a handfull that are much too complex to have been hoaxed in one night if at all. I like to keep an open mind on the subject.

Unfortunately the orb thing was found out to be a CG hoax also.

new topics

top topics

join