It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

? bout mason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
what does it mean when u r being actively told about masons by other people? i wrote an ealier post entitled "i think i met a mason" and then about a little over a week later(yesterday) i met another guy. and this time he did not mumble a word. he literally asked me if im a mason. and i said no, and he said "stop lying." this is all wierd becuz they come within literally days of each other. and once again, he was an Veteran. and he talked interestingly. unlike most people i meet, he spoke interesting words and only sometimes was what he said confusing to me. and today, i met again. this time two dudes. they are so subtle to the extent that i believe they are reading this.
its not necessary to be subtle with me as i desire knowledge my whole life. i dont like to read, and i don't like advanced knowledge whether thru speech or text cuz im no damn scientist and i am not fond of complicity. just some things i need dya know? -why?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This guy just asked you if you're a mason for no reason???
Man that is weird. Is there anything at all about yourself that could possibly make someone think you're a mason? That's also really interesting that you keep meeting these masons by chance. I really wonder what it is these people do exactly. Why is it so secret?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by chibidai_rrr
what does it mean when u r being actively told about masons by other people? i wrote an ealier post entitled "i think i met a mason" and then about a little over a week later(yesterday) i met another guy. and this time he did not mumble a word. he literally asked me if im a mason. and i said no, and he said "stop lying." this is all wierd becuz they come within literally days of each other. and once again, he was an Veteran. and he talked interestingly. unlike most people i meet, he spoke interesting words and only sometimes was what he said confusing to me. and today, i met again. this time two dudes. they are so subtle to the extent that i believe they are reading this.
its not necessary to be subtle with me as i desire knowledge my whole life. i dont like to read, and i don't like advanced knowledge whether thru speech or text cuz im no damn scientist and i am not fond of complicity. just some things i need dya know? -why?

Are you wanting to be a Freemason?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Sounds like B.S. to me.

I would like to hear some comments about this from our suppossed masonic members, you're all insecure if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i agree ninja, this guy sounds like total BS. Maybe he just wants attention. No mason i know would act the way these "guys" are acting. It just sounds way to made up.

new topics

top topics

join